BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Bey: Bond, Rumoured to be singing 'Bond 25' theme
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Theonix
post 30th August 2017, 11:02 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661

I'm going to take this with a (large) pinch of salt but MTV UK have been speculating that Bey is going to sing the theme for the next James Bond film, due out in November 2019.

Sounds like Beyoncé is heading back to the movies for the next James Bond film

The singer is said to be in the running to perform the next theme song

Beyonce is set to perform the next Bond theme tune – according to reports.

The chart topping beauty could easily play a Bond girl thanks to her striking looks and acting experience.

But Queen Bey is aiming for chart domination with a new tune for the upcoming 25th Bond movie – and she might be roping in Jay Z to help write the tune.

"The two spoke before Bey’s first meeting with film bosses and Adele told her how co-writing and performing a Bond theme gave her an amazing career hike,” a source told the Daily Star on Sunday.

“Not many of the themes have been as successful – but there are tens of millions of Beyoncé fans out there,” the source added.

It would mean Bey would follow in the footsteps of music icons Tina Turner and Dame Shirley Bassey – as well as chart peer Adele – to belt out a song as Daniel Craig returns for his fifth (and presumed last) turn as 007.

“To tie-up a deal with Beyoncé for a theme song for Daniel’s fifth appearance as 007 would really be the icing on the cake," a source from Hollywood studio MGM added.

While we can’t wait to hear a Beyonce Bond theme, we kind of hope she takes a leaf from Madonna’s book and insist on a role in the movie as well as singing the tune.

I would love to hear her do this! It's a long way away though, I hope we've had a new album by then but it would be great to add to her discography anyway biggrin.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 30th August 2017, 11:08 AM
Post #2
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Would be quite cool if she did do the bond theme ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 30th August 2017, 12:03 PM
Post #3
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161

She has the perfect voice for this! I'm sure she'd do a good job, they couldn't have got worse then Sam bloody Smith anyway laugh.gif

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 30th August 2017, 02:24 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182

QUOTE(Andrew. @ Aug 30 2017, 01:03 PM) *
She has the perfect voice for this! I'm sure she'd do a good job, they couldn't have got worse then Sam bloody Smith anyway laugh.gif

Me and you after reading your shade kink.gif

I'm so here for Bey doing the bond tune - she'd definitely be in good stead to do it after some big names such as Alicia and Adele.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 31st August 2017, 02:00 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

I too think she'd be great for the job! Something similar to the Fifty Shades version of 'Crazy in Love' with lots of Bondian strings and sultry vocals.

Lana Del Rey would be my other pick but I feel like the producers are wanting to get someone who will not only be suitable for the role but also has a good chance of getting good chart success. They weren't so bothered before, but after Adele got the best selling Bond theme and Sam Smith received the first #1, I think they like the extra promo and media attention it brings.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 31st August 2017, 08:36 PM
Post #6
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Oh wow, her voice would be SPECTACULAR for a Bond theme tune! I really hope this turns out to be more than just rumours... (I'm still sort of hoping for a Lana one though after some of the tracks on Honeymoon, she'd be such a good choice too).

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 06:56 PM