BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Josh's Top 104 Movies of 2017!, It's back !!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post 4th January 2018, 04:03 PM
Post #1
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Yay, third year of doing this so probably doesn't need much explaining. Please join me on my personal countdown of every movie I saw that was released in 2017 from least favourite to the cream of the crop. I managed to watch over 100 for the second year in the row so it will be a top 103 this year (three down on last year !! cry.gif). Hopefully starting ASAP cheer.gif

Here's the links to previous threads and my top three of those years:

01. Call Me By Your Name
02. Wonder Woman
03. Thor: Ragnarok
04. Spider-Man: Homecoming
05. Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2
06. Paddington 2
07. Beauty and the Beast
08. Girls Trip
09. Hidden Figures
10. Kingsman: The Golden Circle
11. Get Out
12. Wonder
13. The Big Sick
14. Split
15. Hacksaw Ridge
16. It
17. Wind River
18. War for the Planet of the Apes
19. The Disaster Artist
20. Manchester by the Sea
21. Battle of the Sexes
22. Pitch Perfect 3
23. The Lego Batman Movie
24. 47 Metres Down
25. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
26. Breathe
27. La La Land
28. The Greatest Showman
29. Justice League
30. Elle
31. Kong: Skull Island
32. Lion
33. Miss Sloane
34. Stronger
35. Victoria and Abdul
36. Okja
37. Jumanji
38. Kidnap
39. Goodbye Christopher Robin
40. Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool
41. The Lego Ninjago Movie
42. The Zookeeper's Wife
43. Valerian
44. The Florida Project
---
45. The Beguiled
46. Logan
47. The Great Wall
48. Gifted
49. A Bad Moms Christmas
50. The Fate of the Furious
51. Patti Cake$
52. Life
53. Home Again
54. Power Rangers
55. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
56. The Mummy
57. Cars 3
58. Rough Night
59. The Meyerowitz Stories
60. Sing
61. Loving
62. Baby Driver
63. Flatliners
64. Going in Style
65. Mother!
66. The Mountain Between Us
67. The Circle
68. Daddy's Home 2
69. Despicable Me 3
70. Blade Runner 2049
71. The Death of Stalin
72. Borg vs. McEnroe
73. A Monster Calls
74. Fences
75. Dunkirk
76. American Assassin
77. The Hitman's Bodyguard
78. Alien: Covenant
79. Mudbound
80. Moonlight
81. Baywatch
82. To the Bone
83. Jackie
84. My Cousin Rachel
85. Silence
86. Ghost in the Shell
87. Geostorm
88. Hampstead
89. Snatched
90. The Dark Tower
91. The House
92. Murder on the Orient Express
93. The Ritual
94. Assassin's Creed
95. The Emoji Movie
96. Atomic Blonde
97. Smurfs: The Lost Village
98. Transformers: The Last Knight
99. The Snowman
100. John Wick: Chapter Two
101. Free Fire
102. Gold
103. Rules Don't Apply
104. Happy End

01. Captain America: Civil War
02. The Jungle Book
03. Room

01. Avengers: Age of Ultron
02. Jurassic World
03. Inside Out

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 4th January 2018, 04:07 PM
Post #2
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Hopefully a certain acclaimed LGBT movie can triumph here rather than having a shitty superhero movie come out on top for the third year cheer.gif

+Quote this post
Regina
post 4th January 2018, 04:12 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

Zookeeper's Wife for #1, do it for Daniel

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 4th January 2018, 04:47 PM
Post #4
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

QUOTE(Styles Bilinski @ Jan 4 2018, 04:07 PM) *
Hopefully a certain acclaimed LGBT movie can triumph here rather than having a shitty superhero movie come out on top for the third year cheer.gif
STFU U PIECE OF TRASH.

Excited for this as always wub.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 4th January 2018, 04:53 PM
Post #5
Group icon
c:

104. Happy End
There isn't really just ONE film that stands out as worst of the year material like 45 Years or The Big Short in previous years so here is a batch of three that are all just dreadfully dull and uninteresting and I would not recommend sitting through. I think they're all pretty much equal on the boring scale but I've put Happy End right at the bottom as it is freshest in my memory. Happy End is fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and is directed by the critically applauded Michael Haneke so I'm probably just not intelligent enough to really get this film but I didn't really have any clue what was going on for the whole run time. It actually reminded me a little of the aforementioned 45 Years where it just felt like watching footage of people go about their day to day lives with little plot to actually make it interesting. The acting was strong and was probably the only thing I enjoyed in the film. The immigration social commentary seemed a bit forced in and the ending just left me a bit puzzled really so it felt like a waste of two hours sitting through it.

103. Rules Don't Apply
Rules Don't apply was actually a big disappointment for me. I was expecting to enjoy it a lot because I always like films about Hollywood and the Golden Globe nomination for Lily Collins had me even more excited to see the film but it ended up being a total bore. Alden Ehrenreich was massively charismatic in it so he managed to keep me entertained during his scenes (I can't wait to see him as young Han Solo - I think he has exactly the right amount of charm to nail that role *.*). Annette Bening was fab in her little cameo too but instead we had to put up with a really unlikeable Warren Beatty character as our lead protagonist which just made it a chore to sit through. A film centred solely around Collins and Ehrenreich may have been far more entertaining but unfortunately Beatty forced him self in front of the camera too and his plot completely ruined the film for me.

102. Gold
I don't even have much to say about this one. It's just so mediocre and uninteresting that it became bad. I didn't even hate this whilst watching it but it soured in my memory just because it was so dull and uninteresting. I found the characters very unlikeable too so never really enjoyed watching the actors on-screen aside from Bryce Dallas Howard who was easily the best thing about the film. I guess the shock where you find out the gold wasn't real was a bit of an unexpected twist but I had lost all interest way before then and I was just glad when the end credits finally arrived...

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 4th January 2018, 05:28 PM
Post #6
Group icon

Not seen any of those 3, but I guess that makes me lucky! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 5th January 2018, 07:20 PM
Post #7
Group icon
c:

I spontaneously went to see Jumanji today with my cousin so this has been changed to a top 104. Thankfully it was pretty good so the bottom three have just been bumped down a spot each...

QUOTE(Styles Bilinski @ Jan 4 2018, 04:07 PM) *

It's certainly in contention for the crown this year!! Gah at you hating on the Marvel movies though - I'll have you know that all three from last year are right near the top !! *.*

Thanks for commenting Jack!! wub.gif
QUOTE(Regina @ Jan 4 2018, 04:12 PM) *
Zookeeper's Wife for #1, do it for Daniel

Daniel is a fave but I'm not sure it'll quite be battling it out for #1 tongue.gif Stay tuned though and you'd be stupid not to fancy at least one person from my #1 tongue.gif wub.gif

Thank you for commenting Grant!!
QUOTE(Jonjo @ Jan 4 2018, 05:28 PM) *
Not seen any of those 3, but I guess that makes me lucky! laugh.gif

I certainly wouldn't recommend either heehee.gif Most of the bottom 10 or so are all pretty terrible in my books tongue.gif

Thanks Jonjo <3

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 5th January 2018, 07:44 PM
Post #8
Group icon
c:

101. Free Fire
I didn't hate this at the time either but in hindsight I do recall being really bored whilst watching it. Non-supernatural action films aren't really my thing and this just feel like watching gunshot after gunshot with not really storyline to it. It was entertaining enough for a little while but it became very samey and I was struggling to pay attention to who was shooting who and what the reason was for. There were also far too many characters so it was difficult to even keep up with who was who (especially the actors I hadn't seen before). There were some good parts though - Sharlto Copley was hilarious as per usual and I enjoyed Brie Larson's fierce character too but overall I did feel it dragged despite a very short run time which can't be a good thing.

100. John Wick: Chapter Two
I can basically say the same for this as I said for Free Fire... moderately entertaining to begin with but action scene after action scene with very little dialogue or plot just made me switch off completely. This gets a slightly higher position because the incredibly brutal fight scenes were fun at times so I can see why these films are so popular but personally it just wasn't my cup of tea. I know a fair few people are fans of Keanu Reeves too but I find him pretty boring personally and rather lacking in charisma - the film would have benefitted greatly from a more likeable lead star in my opinion.

99. The Snowman
This was probably the messiest film of the year and it rightfully got panned by all the critics but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't entertained during some scenes so it manages to avoid the bottom five for me. The trailer seemed very intense and it had me hyped as it seemed pretty similar to The Girl on the Train which I absolutely loved but the finished product was terribly edited and I wasn't surprised to hear rumours that some of the footage had been left on the cutting room floor as it did feel very disjointed. It also did the cheap twist where the murderer ends up being someone who is barely even a character for the majority of the film so the big reveal doesn't feel all that earned. It became even more stupid when the intelligent serial killer/qualified surgeon who had ran rings around the police force for the entire runtime of the movie ended up dying by not watching where he was going and falling in some water laugh.gif

98. Transformers: The Last Knight
Eh, we're already out of the really bad films and into the more mediocre range where there are things I both liked and disliked about the movie. I've never seen a Transformers movie before so I'm not the most clued up on the lore of the Transformers movie universe but I managed to dive in pretty easily and get the gist of what was going on. Mark Wahlberg provided buckets of charisma as usual and was a lot of fun to watch as the lead character. Cogman was very cute too and made me laugh a fair bit - a bit of a C3PO rip off perhaps but he definitely added some good jokes into the mix. On the opposite side, the runtime is far, far, far too long and I was dreadfully bored in the third act which is obviously supposed to be the most exciting/big finale part of the film. The dialogue also made me physically cringe a couple too many times and the script definitely could have done with a re-write (the annoying kid characters could have been scrapped too, they were pretty irrelevant and just ended up being annoying).

97. Smurfs: The Lost Village
Smurfs wasn't really all that bad and I'm sure I would have massively enjoyed it if I was a bit younger but I guess there is just an age everybody reaches where some children's films just don't appeal anymore. I'll still sit and watch a Pixar film or Disney film and have a great time but these sorts of animated films have very little for adults to enjoy and are definitely more aimed at younger audiences only. I much preferred the live-action/animated hybrid film from 2011 to be honest but I'm not sure if that's just because I was obviously much younger when I saw it and so the juvenile humour was much funnier to me back then. I did appreciate Hank Azaria as Gargamel in those films and I do think his presence was missed in this. Fully animated Gargamel just wasn't as compelling for me.

+Quote this post
Regina
post 5th January 2018, 07:55 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Raining Shitter

Not seen any of those oops.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 5th January 2018, 11:15 PM
Post #10
Group icon

'Free Fire' was so boring! Which is a bizarre thing when you describe to someone it's people having a shoot out in a warehouse. laugh.gif It was all a bit too one tone for me. So I'm not arguing at it's position here in your countdown.

'John Wick 2' was pants too. Just so beige and generic. 'Atomic Blonde' did what that tried to better effect, even though I still wasn't crazy on that either.

'The Snowman'. I actually want to cry at how bad it was. Probably one of the best trailers of the year. Fantastic casting and from what I could tell a great book... but everything was just awful. My least fave film of the year. cry.gif OH FASSBENDER sob.gif

+Quote this post
DalekTurret32
post 7th January 2018, 12:21 AM
Post #11
Group icon
FIVE YEARS OF THE TURRET 15-20
User: 21,666

When I first saw the title of 99, I thought it was the Walking In The Air Snowman instead of the Michael Fassbender Snowman. tongue.gif

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 9th January 2018, 02:37 AM
Post #12
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Only see two so far and both have pretty deserving placings. Free Fire I think I'll have as my least favourite movie of last year, but at least my mum didn't mind it given we went on her birthday laugh.gif (lmao I've just realised that this means Armie Hammer was in both the best and the worst movie of 2017 mellow.gif)

I agree that Smurfs falls into a category of being too childish and not having enough there for adults to enjoy, much like My Little Pony.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 16th January 2018, 06:16 PM
Post #13
Group icon
c:

QUOTE(Regina @ Jan 5 2018, 07:55 PM) *
Not seen any of those oops.

Probably a good thing haha, still a while to go until I start recommending films heehee.gif

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Jan 5 2018, 11:15 PM) *
'Free Fire' was so boring! Which is a bizarre thing when you describe to someone it's people having a shoot out in a warehouse. laugh.gif It was all a bit too one tone for me. So I'm not arguing at it's position here in your countdown.

'John Wick 2' was pants too. Just so beige and generic. 'Atomic Blonde' did what that tried to better effect, even though I still wasn't crazy on that either.

'The Snowman'. I actually want to cry at how bad it was. Probably one of the best trailers of the year. Fantastic casting and from what I could tell a great book... but everything was just awful. My least fave film of the year. cry.gif OH FASSBENDER sob.gif
Yeah, for such a short run time and non-stop action - I was so surprised at how bored I was during the entire thing. It just felt like watching the same thing over and over and over again gah.

I wasn't crazy on Atomic Blonde either tbh, I did prefer it JW but it won't be far off dropping out tbh.

QUOTE(DalekTurret32 @ Jan 7 2018, 12:21 AM) *
When I first saw the title of 99, I thought it was the Walking In The Air Snowman instead of the Michael Fassbender Snowman. tongue.gif

Nope, this list is just films that were released in the UK in 2017 tongue.gif
QUOTE(Styles Bilinski @ Jan 9 2018, 02:37 AM) *
Only see two so far and both have pretty deserving placings. Free Fire I think I'll have as my least favourite movie of last year, but at least my mum didn't mind it given we went on her birthday laugh.gif (lmao I've just realised that this means Armie Hammer was in both the best and the worst movie of 2017 mellow.gif)

I agree that Smurfs falls into a category of being too childish and not having enough there for adults to enjoy, much like My Little Pony.
Hmm, I wonder if Armie Hammer will be in my favourite movie of the year? ohmy.gif stay tuned x

I never caught MLP! Don't think I will now as I'm sure I didn't miss much laugh.gif

Thanks for all of the comments guys !! x

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 16th January 2018, 06:33 PM
Post #14
Group icon
c:

92. Murder on the Orient Express
Probably THE biggest disappointment of the year for me sad.gif I was so hyped to see this because of how star-studded the cast was but in the end, everyone was wasted in minor roles and the main focus was all on Kenneth Branagh who was just so irritating to watch in the lead role. The twist was laughable to be quite honest and it was hard to even understand how Poirot had pieced together all the clues because you could barely understand him or he talked too fast. This had so much potential and I remember coming out of the cinema really disheartened at what a waste of time it felt.

93. The Ritual
Horror is generally not my thing anyway as I'm a bit of a scaredy cat but I decided to go along with a friend to go and see this because it was on their watchlist. For someone who is easily scared, there were very few jumps or moments where I tensed up to be honest. Robert James-Collier was a nice new discovery for me to lust over but I found a few of the characters really annoying and it all seemed a bit pointless considering that I wasn't really scared whilst watching a horror film. I'm sure they could have designed a slightly scarier monster too, the big reveal was a bit silly because it just looked like a giant reindeer laugh.gif

94. Assassin's Creed
This is another one that I had slightly higher hopes for and ended up being pretty sad when coming out of the cinema because it ended up being a bit rubbish. The action when it did happen was super badass and really well choreographed which I appreciated but it feels like there were barely any action scenes and it focused way more on a confusing storyline instead. The ending was also very rushed and it just became a bit silly really. A shame there wasn't more action because that was easily the best thing about it.

95. The Emoji Movie
I wasn't even one of the people that was complaining about emojis being made into a movie before it was released - in fact, I was actually quite excited to see this because it seemed like a cool concept but in the end it just felt like so much of the humour didn't land and it became cringeworthy to watch. There were a few gags aimed at the online/twitter crowd which made me smirk but the childish humour was much more prominent than I had anticipated and I was eye-rolling way more than I was laughing. I wasn't so keen on the forced love storyline either, I never really felt a connection between the two characters so it became a bit awkward to watch.

96. Atomic Blonde
Charlize Theron is one of the most badass actresses around so this really should have been better than it was but it was just so overly confusing that I had no idea what was going on by the end of it. Theron is such a scene-stealer in films like The Huntsman and Fate of the Furious so I had high hopes for her performance in this but she really seemed to lack charisma in this and I was pretty bored watching her. James McCoy was far more entertaining and even Sofia Boutella had much better moments. The twists and turns became silly at the end though and I had no idea what was going on and who really worked for who. I was glad when it ended so I could give my brain a rest laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Regina
post 16th January 2018, 08:18 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Raining Shitter

Still not seen any of these laugh.gif but its nice to know I am not missing much.

Really gotta find my thread with my lists and get that running again, you inspired me.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 17th January 2018, 08:25 PM
Post #16
Group icon
c:

QUOTE(Regina @ Jan 16 2018, 08:18 PM) *
Still not seen any of these laugh.gif but its nice to know I am not missing much.

Really gotta find my thread with my lists and get that running again, you inspired me.

Hopefully you'll be more familiar with some films soon heehee.gif

This? Yes please !! I'd be super pleased to see that thread have a comeback *.*

Thanks for commenting, Grant!!

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 17th January 2018, 08:45 PM
Post #17
Group icon
c:

87. Geostorm
There weren't many films I saw twice in cinemas this year and surprisingly Geostorm is one of those films to make the very short list. I didn't really like it the first time but my university friends also wanted to see it so I went to see it a week later with them too. It's an alright film on first viewing but I started to dislike it a bit more on second viewing because the plot holes really began to stand out. Disaster flicks are always loads of fun but this movie almost seemed embarrassed to be one and didn't have nearly enough action, especially compared to what was promised in the trailer. Instead we got a bit too much cheesy dialogue and incredibly far-fetched storyline. It was a bit of fun but definitely very flawed and I wouldn't choose to watch it for a third time.

88. Hampstead
This was a cute little movie really but nothing special and I can barely remember it now only six months or so later. Movies in this batch are more just forgettable rather than bad and I did rather enjoy watching this at the time. Diane Keaton is a lovely actress and very enjoyable to watch - she was my highlight of the movie and she added a lot of charm to the role. I couldn't really tell you any key scenes or character's names now because it was so forgettable in the long run but it had a nice little charm to it and I wouldn't be opposed to watching it again. I do remember thinking the romance between the two leads felt a little forced though but I guess it is based on a true story so I can't really complain laugh.gif

89. Snatched
I had high hopes for this because Goldie Hawn is such a star and Amy Schumer seems so promising (Trainwreck had me belly laughing a fair bit and the only thing I disliked about that was the length because things really got a bit dull in the final act or so - the short runtime for this had me hyped because I had hoped I'd be belly laughing at Amy Schumer without a dull section of the film this time around). However, it wasn't really that funny tbh and I only chuckled a couple of times. I still enjoyed the two leads and the film was fun enough but it really should have been much funnier - a mixture of Trainwreck humour and Snatched runtime would be nice next time please Amy!!

90. The Dark Tower
I'm not familiar with the original Stephen King novel of this so I went in to watching this pretty blind. I would say the critics were being a bit overly harsh on the film and it was a pretty enjoyable flick for the most part even if it was totally forgettable. It's certainly no 'It' which is still a long way from dropping out but I wouldn't say 16% on Rotten Tomatoes is entirely fair. Saying that, the film is far too short meaning the final act seems to get wrapped up in a matter of seconds and the ending feels very abrupt. Some of the dialogue definitely needed working on too, I remember cackling out loud at the 'enjoy your apocalypse' line from Matthew McConaughey laugh.gif

91. The House
Yet another forgettable comedy drops out here. I didn't hate watching it but I could barely tell you anything about it now and it never made me laugh out loud either so I can't justify ranking it any higher on my countdown. Amy Poehler is usually super funny but I didn't laugh once at any of her gags and it was Jason Mantzoukas instead who stole the show and was the only character to make me chuckle. The surprise cameo from none other than Jeremy Renner was fun too but not enough to save a rather unfunny 'comedy'.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 19th January 2018, 08:37 PM
Post #18
Group icon
c:

82. To the Bone
We're already at that stage in the countdown where the films dropping out are pretty decent but just not as memorable as those still to come. It was interesting to see a film about eating disorders because it's not something that gets touched upon much in many movies - I found it rather eye-opening to see how different characters dealt with their problems especially. Lily Collins was almost unrecognisable at times and you could tell she put a lot into the role. The character of Luke was very sweet too and helped to bring a lot of charm to the film. Keanu Reeves was boring yet again though, such a charisma vacuum and incredibly uninteresting to watch on screen.

83. Jackie
I had really high hopes for this based on the trailer because Natalie Portman just looked so good in the role but I ended up being a little disappointed with the film itself in the end. I found it pretty boring to be honest and there were lots of times were very little happened for far too long - that's not to say there weren't some really enthralling scenes (the interview scenes especially) but it was a bit of a slog to watch at times. On the other hand, Portman WAS absolutely phenomenal and would have been my choice for the Oscar win last year. You know the performance is good when you forget you're watching an actress play a real-life character rather than the actual footage itself. Shout out to the score as well for being very memorable, it was almost horror film-esque at times and it really stood out to me for being so daring.

84. My Cousin Rachel
Another film that I was pretty excited for based on the trailer which ended up being a little disappointing. I enjoyed watching it but it was also a bit dull at times and hasn't really been all that memorable either. Period dramas aren't usually my cup of tea anyway because I do often find them quite boring and this was no exception really. Rachel Weisz was excellent in this though and I loved how she made you feel uneasy when she was on screen but you never really knew for sure if she was up to something or not. I really appreciated the ambiguous ending too because me and my dad were chatting all the way home about our own theories of whether she was innocent or not.

85. Silence
This actually outdid my expectations but still comes pretty low in the countdown. I was dreading watching it because the trailer didn't look very exciting and the runtime was just so, so, so long. Yes, it was a little bit long and dull at times but I was surprisingly engaged with the storyline despite the runtime. Andrew Garfield was my acting highlight in this and props to him for captivating me as an audience member throughout the (very long) runtime. A shout out to Liam Neeson too for making such a big impact with very little screen-time, he would have made a very deserving Supporting Actor nominee last year so it's a shame the film flopped at the awards in the end. The crucifixion in the sea scenes have really stuck with me and were very hard-hitting to watch. It was a very well-made film and I'm glad I watched it once but the fact it was so long and uneventful at times means I can't say I enjoyed it THAT much.

86. Ghost in the Shell
I thought this looked like a really cool action film from the trailers and Scarlett Johansson is one of my favourite movie stars so I was really exciting going in to the cinema to watch this. Obviously, it was completely panned by critics and it's not exactly hard to see why. Personally, I quite liked all of the visual effects - the shots of the city were breathtaking and Pilou Asbæk's cool eye things were very exciting too. The action scene in the water was genuinely one of the coolest scenes of 2017 too. Johansson was super charismatic in the lead role as usual and the film definitely had its good moments. However, the plot was all very predictable which meant watching the film was a bit tedious and I wanted a lot more action/excitement than we actually got in the final cut.

+Quote this post
Regina
post 19th January 2018, 08:48 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Raining Shitter

I HAVE SEEN HAMPSTEAD. I love Diane Keaton but this was kinda bland by her standards.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 19th January 2018, 09:30 PM
Post #20
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
User: 20,835

I don't think I have seen any of these, the only two that kinda makes me want to see them is Atomic Blonde and Ghost In The Shell but all the rest not massively interested due to seeing reviews or just not knowing a lot about them (although I will NEVER see the emoji film laugh.gif)

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 03:50 PM