BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Secrets - Music Video Released [4th Single Thread]
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Mar 5 2018, 10:38 AM
Post #1
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Secrets is the fourth single to be released from Beautiful Trauma

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Regina
post Mar 5 2018, 12:27 PM
Post #2
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

Icon,

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Mar 5 2018, 07:10 PM
Post #3
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Not gonna lie, I was watching saying.. that's cool. But it's same old and I've seen it all before from her etc.. but then 1:13-ish happened and I was like OK. The from then... holy crap.

Kudos to her!

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Mar 5 2018, 07:52 PM
Post #4
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Members
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

How. Does. She. Keep. Singing?

Flawless Queen.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Mar 6 2018, 02:44 PM
Post #5
Beautiful Trauma

My only thoughts are please don't drop her khasan! She isn't in a harness or anything, that part where she is dangling in mid air, only being held by her foot in between her legs makes me feel funny...one wrong move and she will break her neck!

I love that she does these stunts while singing live, but holy crap she makes me nervous laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Mar 6 2018, 03:23 PM
Post #6
laugh 'til we cry
Member No.: 21,176

She's actually insane I love it, idc how many times she's done this sort of thing I've NEVER seen her get the amount of recognition she deserves for doing all of that whilst singing, i mean how many artists do you know that can do that? Most pop singers today struggle to avoid lip syncing never mind what Pink does kink.gif

+Quote Post
Jordanlee
post Mar 19 2018, 04:42 PM
Post #7
Jord
Member No.: 27,116

heart.gif wow! I neeeed UK dates ASAP

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Mar 20 2018, 03:39 PM
Post #8
rip in peace Dickston
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

Slightly related but I wonder if the Cirque du Soleil incident will have an affect on Pink’s performances? She’s well known to give her fans a good show (as seen in this post) but I wonder if her team will make her calm down a bit on her stunts following the death? Obviously Pink has a lot more security’s in place to prevent a possible accident but it’s something to consider

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Mar 20 2018, 03:49 PM
Post #9
Beautiful Trauma

QUOTE(Dexton @ Mar 20 2018, 03:39 PM) *
Slightly related but I wonder if the Cirque du Soleil incident will have an affect on Pink’s performances? She’s well known to give her fans a good show (as seen in this post) but I wonder if her team will make her calm down a bit on her stunts following the death? Obviously Pink has a lot more security’s in place to prevent a possible accident but it’s something to consider

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the news, especially with this new routine for Secrets. She isn't held onto anything. I've never felt uncomfortable watching her, because I know she's capable of these stunts, she's been doing them a long long time. But accidents do happen.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jun 27 2018, 05:23 AM
Post #10
Beautiful Trauma

Rumour has it that Secrets May be the next single...? 🤔 I hope so! The song has really grown on me

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jul 7 2018, 05:22 PM
Post #11
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Secrets certainly would be the best choice. But what’s happened to Whatever You Want? It feels like her campaign is over in the UK at least, which is a shame because I’d like to see the album gain more sales. It’s sold well considering the climate, but I’d have liked it to ease past 500k.

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Jul 8 2018, 02:51 AM
Post #12
rip in peace Dickston
   No Gallery Pics

I genuinely feel like Secrets could be a decent sized hit if promo is timed right. Her last show in Perth was last night and it’s currently #63 as an album track so there’s definitely demand. It’s also much more streaming friendly than WYW or even BT. I know this is in Australia but I would imagine it’ll be similar elsewhere

+Quote Post
Rush
post Jul 8 2018, 09:17 AM
Post #13
wayback machine gif rescuer
Member No.: 18,564
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Dexton @ Jul 8 2018, 12:51 PM) *
I genuinely feel like Secrets could be a decent sized hit if promo is timed right. Her last show in Perth was last night and it’s currently #63 as an album track so there’s definitely demand. It’s also much more streaming friendly than WYW or even BT. I know this is in Australia but I would imagine it’ll be similar elsewhere
Not necessarily just an album track; it jumped #80 to #27 on the Australian airplay chart this week wink.gif

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jul 8 2018, 10:34 AM
Post #14
Beautiful Trauma

QUOTE(T Boy @ Jul 7 2018, 06:22 PM) *
Secrets certainly would be the best choice. But what’s happened to Whatever You Want? It feels like her campaign is over in the UK at least, which is a shame because I’d like to see the album gain more sales. It’s sold well considering the climate, but I’d have liked it to ease past 500k.

I don't even feel like the campaign in the UK ever started. The promo this era has been really really poor compared to other eras. I know she has the two kiddies to think of now, but still unsure.gif

I just hope that if Secrets is the next single, its worldwide AND gets a decent music video

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Jul 8 2018, 12:48 PM
Post #15
rip in peace Dickston
   No Gallery Pics

ohmy.gif

I haven't heard it on the radio yet but yay

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jul 25 2018, 05:42 AM
Post #16
Beautiful Trauma

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 25 2018, 12:10 PM
Post #17
Raining Shitter

It's kinda sad how lazy this era seems. Having kids shouldn't be a reason for a drop in quality, many acts manage it.
Also, the video is really boring sad.gif such a shame when we had two amazing videos in WAU and BT.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jul 25 2018, 02:38 PM
Post #18
Beautiful Trauma

QUOTE(Regina @ Jul 25 2018, 01:10 PM) *
It's kinda sad how lazy this era seems. Having kids shouldn't be a reason for a drop in quality, many acts manage it.
Also, the video is really boring sad.gif such a shame when we had two amazing videos in WAU and BT.

Agree, this era does seem very lazy. I keep saying it, but look at the promo compared to other eras, its next to nothing.

She's so hands on with the kids, I'm not saying that other acts don't put their kids first, but its obvious for Pink its kids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tour

I'm beginning to wonder if she'll even bother with a European tour, she's said many times how exhausting this tour is for her and her family, maybe thats why nothing has been announced yet

I like the new video, but understand why people are saying its boring, she always releases 'lazy' videos when releasing on tour. At least it wasn't just tour footage.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 25 2018, 02:45 PM
Post #19
Raining Shitter

I mean, J-Lo is hands on wiht hers and she does a ton of work, it's hard but not impossible kink.gif

Prior planning would have been good for her especially now she is a mum to two. Plan what singles will be released in advance, shoot the videos too and then release in advance.
Kylie did this with Golden, she had videos filmed in January and stuff.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jul 25 2018, 03:23 PM
Post #20
Beautiful Trauma

This era kinda feels a bit rushed too? Not sure if thats the right word. But she was concentrating so long on her family and having a new baby, its like after Jameson was born with thought 'shit its been five years since my last album... quick release a new one!!'...and then once it was released: 'shit we've no promo planned, no videos, preparing for tour...help!!' laugh.gif

I've got a feeling she will go for the easy route for the European tour and just do festivals, then finish this era next summer and take a long long break. She has always said that if the kids don't want her to tour, then she won't.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:57 AM