BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Madonna's Oscar Party 2018
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post Mar 7 2018, 01:52 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

And then I..........🖤 #oscars2018

And then she........🖤 #oscars2018

And then. We ...................🖤 #oscars 2018 🎉🎉🎉🏆. @Moschino

Thanks for your Considerations................🏆👑 #oscars 2018 🖤
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Inside Madonna’s Oscars 2018 Afterparty With Kim Kardashian, Cardi B and More Stars
Her Madgesty knows how to party! Madonna hosted a star-studded 2018 Oscars afterparty on Sunday, March 4, that drew in some of the biggest names in film, TV and music.

Kim Kardashian, Cardi B, Jennifer Lawrence, Margot Robbie, Timothée Chalamet were among the many stars who showed up to celebrate with the Queen of Pop, 59. “Madonna was an amazing host,” a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. “She worked the room all night and chatted with all the guests.”

The guest list also included Chelsea Handler, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Sam Rockwell, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Paris Jackson, Offset, Greta Gerwig, Amy Adams, Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth, Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher.

“Madonna was dancing up a storm all night!” the source tells Us. “She and Margot Robbie were on the floor at one point. She spent a lot of time with Kim and Cardi B. Madonna and Cardi B are talking about a collaboration on Madonna’s upcoming album.”

A second source adds, “Cardi B performed ‘Bodak Yellow’ at the party. Madonna was in a great mood, bouncing around.”

(Source: Us Magazine)

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

Love this girl so much!! ♥️♥️♥️ Thank you @iamcardib for shining your light at the party last night! 🔥🔥🔥 #oscars 2018 thank you @OffsetYRN @QuavoStuntin @Moschino 🎉🌈🙏🏻 @JRart #party #fun #aboutlastnight 🎉💕🔥💕🎉👌🤡💕🎉👌🤡💕

Gang-Gang 🎉💕🌈🎉💕🎉💕🌈 @iamcardib @KimKardashian @JRart #party #fun #oscars 🏆🏆🏆

Cardi B @iamcardib instagram:
I met my real life IDOL @madonna .I can’t even believe i performed at her event and it was the most meaningful performance ever.I grew up with my mom listening to Madonna for hours .I performed Material Girl freshman year in High school, listen to her on all my photo shoots to have super confidence and always mentioned her in my interviews .The best part about it is she was everything i thought she would be a Liberal Kick ass feminist bitch 😱😱I’m soo happy

+Quote this post
vibe
post Mar 7 2018, 02:34 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
I’m pleased to see her pose with Kim.

And great to hear Cardi B is a fan smile.gif

I don’t get the outfit tho , it’s the Oscar’s and she’s done that look far too many times.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Mar 8 2018, 11:35 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
It has been done over and over but I do really like this American Life-esque look that keeps returning. Her look in German Vogue last year was particularly great.

A Cardi B collab feels like an obvious move that Madonna of now would make. I do love her feature on Bruno Mars' recent single and she seems like she stands for similar things and shares similar qualities as Madonna, but I fear a collab wouldn't feel like anything more than an attempt to stay relevant.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:36 PM