BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> You+Me Second Album Thread
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post 21st March 2018, 09:56 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590

Dallas Green performed with P!nk last night at her show in Toronto. They said they want to make another album together again soon.

I loved the first album, fingers crossed they can make this happen... and then a you+me tour! 💕
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Regina
post 22nd March 2018, 01:58 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

Oooh, I grew to really like the first one and would love another one. As long as there were more uptempo songs.

+Quote this post
Dexton
post 25th March 2018, 08:01 AM
Post #3
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045

Hoping for another Capsized!

+Quote this post
troublepink
post 25th March 2018, 01:52 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590

I was going through a really tough time when the first you+me album was released. It took me a long long time to be able to listen to it without thinking about what was going on in my life back then, so a new album, same style etc would be amazing. And they know there is enough demand for a tour.

My only worry with a tour is that I think it would suit smaller venues best, but with 'P!nk' being on the line up, ticket sales would go crazy and people would buy them just to see 'P!nk' and not necessarily to see Alecia Moore and Dallas Green. I don't think a you+me tour would suit big arenas.

Another idea, what she could do, is when she finally tours Europe, is bring Dallas along with her, and have you+me open the Beautiful Trauma tour. She could be her own opening act! laugh.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 05:45 PM