BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Drag Race Season 10 // THE RATE
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Jun 29 2018, 02:57 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Now we've entered the post Drag Race depression, why not reflect on Season 10 to add to our recently completed rate of the first 9 seasons? Rather than a bog standard rate I've decided to include the lipsyncs and challenges too to give us a bit more tongue.gif

Rules:
For EACH section, you can have ONE 11 and ONE -1, but these are optional. No other limits on the amount of other scores.
.5 scores are fine but not -0.5 or 10.5, and no other decimals.
Please rate all the contestants at least, you don't HAVE to do the challenges and lipsyncs but it'd be nice if we did tongue.gif If you edit components in later please post to let me know or something that you have so I don't miss anything as I'll probably add up every day or two as I go along so I might miss things if you sneak them in afterwards and don't say tongue.gif
Commentary encouraged, it's a bit boring when everyone just drops a few numbers, even if you just want to slag off The Vixen and Eureka as everyone's done all season kink.gif
I'll leave this open for 2 weeks so you have until Friday 20th July

CONTESTANTS
Aquaria
Asia O'Hara
Blair St. Clair
Dusty Ray Bottoms
Eureka
Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
Kameron Michaels
Mayhem Miller
Miz Cracker
Monique Heart
Monet X Change
The Vixen
Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
Yuhua Hamasaki

CHALLENGES
10s Across The Board
PharmaRusical
Tap That App
The Last Ball On Earth
The Bossy Rossy Show
DragCon Panel Extravaganza
Snatch Game
The Unauthorized Rusical
Breastworld
Social Media Kings Into Queens
Evil Twins
American

LIPSYNCS
Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
Dusty vs. Monet - Pound The Alarm
Mayhem vs. Monet - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
Blair vs. The Vixen - I'm Coming Out
Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
Asia vs. The Vixen - Groove Is In The Heart
Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
Kameron vs. Monet - Good As Hell*
Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty
Aquaria vs. Eureka - If
Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

*not on Youtube properly
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post Jun 29 2018, 03:52 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002
CONTESTANTS

11.0 Aquaria - Slayed the competition and a very worthy winner. Grew as a person and showed she was more than just her looks (which were killer enough) and could do comedy too!
7.0 Asia O'Hara - I thought she did certain things well, her two wins weren't warranted though.
10.0 Blair St. Clair - Loved her, shame she was an early exit but her music post show is amazing and she is a great Queen - All Stars Queen for sure (at some point)
9.0 Dusty Ray Bottoms - Loved her too and again shame about her early exit. Kooky and I loved her Drag style.
8.0 Eureka - too much sometimes, but she killed some of those challenges. She was a worthy finalist and think she gets alot of unwarranted stick at times
5.0 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams - meh
7.5 Kameron Michaels - Excellent share and a nice bloke... plus lip sync killer... but she wasn't a worthy finalist IMO
6.0 Mayhem Miller - alright, but nothing special
9.0 Miz Cracker - should've made the final especially given how strong she was throughout.
6.0 Monique Heart - I liked her, but not really her Drag
8.0 Monet X Change - Grew on my alot throughout and thought she was a great Queen
-1.0 The Vixen - ENOUGH! I think she would've gone against Monique had she known the words... stayed way too long on basic drag. Her message lost in anger. Needs to learn to STFU
5.0 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo - Points basically for a memorable catchphrase
8.0 Yuhua Hamasaki - her reunion and final look were fantastic. Another shame she got such an early exit as I think she was interesting

.... Do the rest later smile.gif

This post has been edited by ElectroBoy: Jun 29 2018, 06:45 PM

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Jun 29 2018, 04:04 PM
Post #3
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
Can I do a normal rate and then edit comments in later?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jun 29 2018, 05:09 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Sure that's fine!

Any edits though can you make sure to post here that you have edited it, I'll put that in the first post too now but otherwise if I add as I go along I might miss stuff tongue.gif Or you could just drop the other components in a different post tbh that's fine too as I'll have a sheet for each bit whatever's easiest for you!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jun 29 2018, 06:00 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
CONTESTANTS
11 Aquaria - all round iconic, I don't think I've ever been so pleasantly surprised by a queen and how much I've stanned them wub.gif She's given moment so of the season with her fashion ofc (she's on Raja/Violet level imo) but also with comedy and just her general personality which really surprised me! A really worthy winner and the best since Bianca for me.

04.5 Asia O'Hara - just not my type of drag, far too paeganty, and I really found her hard to take to a person, a bit up herself. I don't feel she should have won either challenge that she did either and I would have her out before top 4 for sure.

09 Blair St. Clair - an absolute sweetheart, she was flying through and should have ended up getting much further, it's such a shame that went out the only time she faltered sad.gif

06.5 Dusty Ray Bottoms - nice enough but nothing spectacular, I was waiting for a moment and it never came.

09 Eureka - idc what anyone says, she is hilarious and I love her drag even if I can see a lot in the comments not liking her personality. She had some hilarious comedy moments, great looks and performed the shit out of certain challenges/lipsyncs.

06 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams - as with Dusty, nice enough. But I think she was really out of her depth in this season, she could be great with more experience I guess and she was sweet but eh that's not enough.

07 Kameron Michaels - one HELL of a performer and a sweet person but that's about it. I got a bit fed up of her giving little in challenges and just slaying lipsyncs because you have to slay the whole competition to win, but I liked her.

04 Mayhem Miller - probably the most forgettable of this season for me, I struggle to really say anything about her laugh.gif

10 Miz Cracker - an ICON, constantly robbed </3 I just loved her conduct, style and sense of humour, it was so stupid at times (esp. Dill Pickle) but that's what I find funniest laugh.gif Honestly I'm still ASTOUNDED that her comeback Cher wasn't at least a high, wtf

08.5 Monique Heart - I appreciated her post-elimination tbh, she never got the right chances to shine in the competition but she's given the best reaction pics, gifs etc. and "brown cow, stunning!" is easily one of my moments of the season laugh.gif All Stars is calling. Imagine her charm and charisma and comedy with enough resources to realise her full potential ohmy.gif

09.5 Monet X Change - started off as not a huge fan but she REALLY hit her stride, her looks didn't always match her star power but I think even when they felt a bit rough or unfinished there tended to be a certain charm that embodied her. I'm so happy she got Miss C as well and she genuinely was really touched by it you could tell <3

-1 The Vixen - I get her politics and her message *is* needed but on the actual show it was just awful to watch.

05.5 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo - *that* catchphrase is obv hilarious but there was little to her as a queen and I haven't seen much of it post show

07.5 Yuhua Hamasaki - it's such a shame she went so early becasue I *love* her style, she seems lovely on Twitter and stuff but perhaps just not dynamic enough to go far in the show with varied challenges </3

+Quote this post
post Jun 29 2018, 06:30 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
CONTESTANTS
8.5 Aquaria
8.5 Asia O'Hara
7.0 Blair St. Clair
5.0 Dusty Ray Bottoms
3.0 Eureka
2.0 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
1.0 Kameron Michaels
6.0 Mayhem Miller
11.0 Miz Cracker
10.0 Monique Heart
9.5 Monet X Change
8.0 The Vixen
7.0 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
6.0 Yuhua Hamasaki

+Quote this post
LouisL
post Jun 29 2018, 07:05 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419
7.5 Aquaria - I probabaly would put her at 8 or 9 if she wasnt so off for the first few weeks. She was the issue in the whole drama with her, Cracker and Vixen. But she was the most talented of the series and had the best looks by far - deserved to win 100%

10 Asia O'Hara - As much as I love Monét she should’ve been MissC. Such a kind and caring heart and the way she was at the reunion made me fall in love with her so much. Also had pretty great looks throughout

6 Blair St. Clair - I don’t remember much about Blair considering she got about half way. She performed well in most challenges but sadly wasn’t a great Lipsyncer. Her music is good tho

5 Dusty Ray Bottoms - Not much to say. Decent looks and not much personality sadly. Also that weird speech to Aquaria in untucked was... a thing

5.5 Eureka - She did preform very well but not as amazing as some make out. She had 2/3 great weeks, 2/3 bad weeks and a lotta fine weeks. Untucked week 4 kinda put me off her for most of the series - but I liked her again from top 6 onwards

5.5 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams - I liked Kalorie in the Meet the queens and her week 1 Lipsync was great but that’s kinda it

6 Kameron Michaels - Great looks and lipsyncs, not much else really. And whilst her Cher impression was good it wasn’t really funny and that’s the only Chalange she really excelled in (her ball looks were NOT that great)

5 Mayhem Miller - Meh? Didn’t like her attitude at all at the reunion or throwing Monique under the bus. She done pretty well but I think most thought she would get at least top 6ish. 2 good weeks off the bat and then suddenly she collapsed? Idk what went on with her

9.5 Miz Cracker - My fave from meet the queens so the one I was rooting for throughout. I think we all need to accept and admit she was kinda disappointing on the series, despite having a few great weeks - but she’s the queen I follow most post season and the one I have the biggest connection with. Dr Dill and Miz Cookie were the highlights

8 Monique Heart - Really not obsessed with her as most other fans seen to be. She was funny and cute but post seasom it’s felt she’s trying so hard to get iconic moments and seems a little desperate. But her self directing was pretty hilarious and I would love to see her on AS

10 Monet X Change - Probabaly the funniest queen from the series, and IMO the best Lipsyncer. There was a couple challenges she kinda could have won and she didn’t deserve to be in the bottom 2 the weeks she left

11 The Vixen - I appreciate she’s far from the most talented queen in terms of performance on drag race but she is potentially one of the most iconic untucked contestant ever. She speaks so much truth and sense, especially online and is ALWAYS shut down because she shouts and is loud but when you listen to what she’s saying most of the time it’s vey important. If given the chance she will change the drag world in a big way. And the way was she was treated at the reunion by Ru just cemented my love for her. She was literally told to remain silent when Ru knows the things she’s standing up for??

4 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo - I’m over Miss Vanjie meme and that’s all she really brought. She seems fun but I can’t see her doing well on future seasons

3.5 Yuhua Hamasaki - The most forgettable queen for me. And her preformance in week 3 was probabaly the worst of the entire season

No one I dislike to give any negatives to

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Jun 29 2018, 07:26 PM
Post #8
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
CONTESTANTS
11Aquaria
07 Asia O'Hara
09 Blair St. Clair
08.5 Dusty Ray Bottoms
07 Eureka
00 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
09 Kameron Michaels
06 Mayhem Miller
10 Miz Cracker
08 Monique Heart
07.5 Monet X Change
06 The Vixen
09 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
05 Yuhua Hamasaki

CHALLENGES
07 10s Across The Board
11 PharmaRusical
08 Tap That App
08.5 The Last Ball On Earth
07.5 The Bossy Rossy Show
09 DragCon Panel Extravaganza
10 Snatch Game
07.5 The Unauthorized Rusical
05 Breastworld
06 Social Media Kings Into Queens
02 Evil Twins
05 American

LIPSYNCS
07 Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
04 Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
10 Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
11 Dusty vs. Monet - Pound The Alarm
05 Mayhem vs. Monet - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
05 Blair vs. The Vixen - I'm Coming Out
08 Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
10 Asia vs. The Vixen - Groove Is In The Heart
08.5 Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
07 Kameron vs. Monet - Good As Hell*
06.5 Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
08 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
05.5 Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty
05 Aquaria vs. Eureka - If
06 Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

Ill add comments at a future date

+Quote this post
post Jun 29 2018, 08:18 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Can this video win the whole rate please? 11s across the board!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Jun 29 2018, 11:12 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
CONTESTANTS
09.5 Aquaria - A worthy winner, she served looks and went on a journey. She was genuinely really funny at parts too.
07.5 Asia O'Hara - Higher just due to the reunion, yas queen. On the show itself I thought she was fairly middle of the road but enjoyable enough.
08.0 Blair St. Clair - A absolute sweetheart and went FAR too early. She had a lot to give imo.
03.0 Dusty Ray Bottoms - A sour old c**t. Went off her big time at the reunion.
-1.0 Eureka - My worst drag queen, not only of this season or this show but of all time. Absolutely hideous.
02.0 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams - Meh
08.0 Kameron Michaels - Very sweet and pure but not right for the show. I don't think she was THAT great at lip syncs but I loved her personality.
06.0 Mayhem Miller - Peaked far too early and went at the right time really. I don't think she had much more to give.
08.0 Miz Cracker - Maybe a little overrated but the moments she had were SO good. I think she was better on in the early stages of the series though.
08.0 Monique Heart - Again a little overrated and I found her and Monet really fake at points but 'brown cow, stunning' will always remain a moment.
06.0 Monet X Change - Nice enough but a little bland and those outfits, come on now. Her lipsync had me gagged though.
11.0 The Vixen - Yes and I don't give a f***, she brought a lot of drama and interesting discussions to the show. People get passionate and angry / vicious mixed up - all her points about Eureka were completely valid.
06.0 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo - Vanjie is iconic but I can't judge much from one episode
05.0 Yuhua Hamasaki - I think she might have gone a little too early, I think she could have given more than other queens who stayed longer than her.

+Quote this post
blacksquare
post Jun 30 2018, 10:49 AM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 23,471
CONTESTANTS
10 Aquaria
The most deserving winner and one of the most consistent look queens the series has had. But she's also proved she's more than that.
08 Asia O'Hara
Her looks have been mostly wonderful, but I especially warmed to her after the Reunion and during the press tour for the finale.
06 Blair St. Clair
She has potential for the future, but just didn't really click with me during the show.
04 Dusty Ray Bottoms
Both Dusty and Yuhua are queens I expected a lot from, but unfortunately didn't get much. At least she semi-managed to keep up with Monet during the lip sync.
02 Eureka
Awful on and off the show. Even the challenges she won I thought were undeserving. The judges and producers infatuation with her boggles my mind.
02 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
Who?
04 Kameron Michaels
She's had some looks but her lip sync assassin narrative is a bit much - overrated. She's the definition of a filler queen and I'm still mad at her making the finale over Monet or Cracker.
03 Mayhem Miller
Disappointing, the first episode seems like a fluke at this point.
10 Miz Cracker
Underrated throughout the competition by the judges, both her and Monet could have easily won more challenges. She's the one I'll be watching the most from now on.
11 Monique Heart
The iconic ooh aah ahh sensation and the heart of the season. Alyssa Edwards has been reborn and her name is Monique Heart. She had the best talking heads and I genuinely felt the show was missing something when she left.
10 Monet X Change
Monet had everything but the polished looks. She would have made it into the finale if she was more of a look queen, but that can happen in All Stars.
07 The Vixen
The conversation she started is important and she gets more hate than necessary. She just needs to work on the delivery of her words - most of what she says is spot on. Liked most of her looks.
05 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
Other than the iconic Vanjie moment I haven't been wowed by anything else.
04 Yuhua Hamasaki
I expected so much from Yuhua. That first episode? Stun. And then...

CHALLENGES
10 10s Across The Board
07 PharmaRusical
06 Tap That App
08 The Last Ball On Earth
09 The Bossy Rossy Show
10 DragCon Panel Extravaganza
06 Snatch Game
08 The Unauthorized Rusical
04 Breastworld
10 Social Media Kings Into Queens
-1 Evil Twins (The worst challenge in Drag Race Herstory)
05 American

LIPSYNCS
08 Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
07 Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
06 Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
10 Dusty vs. Monet - Pound The Alarm
06 Mayhem vs. Monet - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
06 Blair vs. The Vixen - I'm Coming Out
04 Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
06 Asia vs. The Vixen - Groove Is In The Heart
07 Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
06 Kameron vs. Monet - Good As Hell*
08 Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
04 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
03 Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty
06 Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

This post has been edited by blacksquare: Jun 30 2018, 10:51 AM

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Jun 30 2018, 11:42 AM
Post #12
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
CONTESTANTS
11 Aquaria
5 Asia O'Hara
9 Blair St. Clair
6 Dusty Ray Bottoms
7 Eureka
2 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
8 Kameron Michaels
6 Mayhem Miller
8 Miz Cracker
7 Monique Heart
7 Monet X Change
-1 The Vixen
3 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
2 Yuhua Hamasaki

Blair would probably be a 10 if she hadn't gone so early. Nobody else came close to matching Aquaria for me though.

CHALLENGES
6 10s Across The Board
7 PharmaRusical
10 Tap That App
9 The Last Ball On Earth
10 The Bossy Rossy Show
6 DragCon Panel Extravaganza
8 Snatch Game
9 The Unauthorized Rusical
8 Breastworld
11 Social Media Kings Into Queens
5 Evil Twins
10 American

The makeover challenge is always my favourite! Aquaria probably deserved to be in the bottom for it though.

I'll rate the lipsyncs later, I might have to rewatch them.

+Quote this post
Leonardo
post Jun 30 2018, 04:10 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,502
CONTESTANTS
8 - Aquaria
9 - Asia O'Hara
7 - Blair St. Clair
5 - Dusty Ray Bottoms
7 - Eureka
4 - Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
6 - Kameron Michaels
6 - Mayhem Miller
1 - Miz Cracker
6 - Monique Heart
7.5 - Monet X Change
5 - The Vixen
6.5 - Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
5.5 - Yuhua Hamasaki

CHALLENGES
7 - 10s Across The Board
4 - PharmaRusical
3 - Tap That App
8 - The Last Ball On Earth
3 - The Bossy Rossy Show
9 - DragCon Panel Extravaganza
7.5 - Snatch Game
8 - The Unauthorized Rusical
6 - Breastworld
7 - Social Media Kings Into Queens
2 - Evil Twins
4 - American

LIPSYNCS
6 - Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
7 - Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
8 - Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
10 - Dusty vs. Monet - Pound The Alarm
3 - Mayhem vs. Monet - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
6 - Blair vs. The Vixen - I'm Coming Out
4 - Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
8 - Asia vs. The Vixen - Groove Is In The Heart
8 - Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
8.5 - Kameron vs. Monet - Good As Hell*
5 - Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
-1 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
4 - Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty
4 - Aquaria vs. Eureka - If
4 - Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Jun 30 2018, 07:16 PM
Post #14
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
10.0 Aquaria
05.0 Asia O'Hara
08.0 Blair St. Clair
08.0 Dusty Ray Bottoms
05.5 Eureka
03.0 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
08.5 Kameron Michaels
03.0 Mayhem Miller
08.0 Miz Cracker
11.0 Monique Heart
10.0 Monet X Change
00.0 The Vixen
05.0 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
07.0 Yuhua Hamasaki

CHALLENGES
06.0 10s Across The Board
05.0 PharmaRusical
05.0 Tap That App
10.0 The Last Ball On Earth
10.0 The Bossy Rossy Show
07.0 DragCon Panel Extravaganza
10.0 Snatch Game
10.0 The Unauthorized Rusical
05.0 Breastworld
05.0 Social Media Kings Into Queens
00.0 Evil Twins
10.0 American

LIPSYNCS
08.0 Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
08.0 Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
06.0 Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
10.0 Dusty vs. Monet - Pound The Alarm
08.5 Mayhem vs. Monet - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
07.0 Blair vs. The Vixen - I'm Coming Out
08.0 Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
07.0 Asia vs. The Vixen - Groove Is In The Heart
10.0 Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
10.0 Kameron vs. Monet - Good As Hell*
07.0 Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
05.0 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
08.0 Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty
06.5 Aquaria vs. Eureka - If
10.0 Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

+Quote this post
Doug
post Jul 1 2018, 03:18 PM
Post #15
Group icon
I can't help that I need it all...
User: 9,410
Go on then I'll pop my head in once again just to post in another rate lol.

CONTESTANTS
11 Aquaria - so glad my favourite queen from the season actually won. Started off totally unlikable and basic and proved herself gradually, and then from the ball to the snatch game she shone through. No one came close to her after that.
07 Asia O'Hara - undoubtably talented, but the preachiness put me off at times even though I know she meant well. Also don't think she should have won the challenges she won.
08 Blair St. Clair - left way too early. So sweet and pulled out pretty looks.
07 Dusty Ray Bottoms - I expected more from her, but she was good.
05 Eureka - I loved her message and 100% plus size positivity with no hesitance which you don't really see anywhere even today, but she was too annoying and lacked enough talent to get her a higher score than a 5.
05 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams - went at the right time, nothing particularly noteworthy about her even if she was nice.
08 Kameron Michaels - a shining example of how you don't have to be a complete arsehole to do well. So lovely and always pulled out some smashing looks. Funny as hell too at times.
08 Mayhem Miller - so underrated and definitely left too early.
09 Miz Cracker - hated her at first but really grown to love her. Good at pretty much everything and it's a shame she didn't make the final, even if she could have given Aquaria some competition.
06 Monique Heart - pretty overrated I find, yes she's funny at times but most of the time she came across as annoying and arrogant, but I can't deny her talent when it came to comedy and particular looks.
07 Monet X Change - again, I expected more from her but she was always so likeable and made valid points without sounding too cutting. Always funny, just a shame that her looks were mostly pretty basic. Her lipsyncs were incredible though.
-1 The Vixen - absolutely rotten. No talent in sight and totally vile in arguments, yes Eureka did admit that she egged her on at times but at least she could admit when she was wrong and would pipe down. This bitch did not.
04 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo - yes "VAAAAANJIE" will always be funny, but was she special at all? Not to me, her and Kalorie were totally right to go first.
07 Yuhua Hamasaki - So much potential in the looks but clearly that's all she was really good at unfortunately.

CHALLENGES
06 10s Across The Board
07 PharmaRusical
05 Tap That App
08 The Last Ball On Earth
07 The Bossy Rossy Show
04 DragCon Panel Extravaganza
09 Snatch Game
07 The Unauthorized Rusical
06 Breastworld
07 Social Media Kings Into Queens
05 Evil Twins
06 American

LIPSYNCS
05 Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
05 Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
08 Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
09 Mayhem vs. Monet - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
04 Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
07 Asia vs. The Vixen - Groove Is In The Heart
09 Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
07 Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
07 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
09 Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty - for all the wrong reasons laugh.gif
07 Aquaria vs. Eureka - If
09 Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

+Quote this post
Davidson
post Jul 1 2018, 10:50 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847
9.0 Aquaria
10.0 Asia O'Hara
7.0 Blair St. Clair
5.0 Dusty Ray Bottoms
4.0 Eureka
4.0 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
7.5 Kameron Michaels
6.0 Mayhem Miller
8.0 Miz Cracker
11.0 Monique Heart
8.5 Monet X Change
8.5 The Vixen
7.0 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
6.5 Yuhua Hamasaki

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post Jul 1 2018, 11:24 PM
Post #17
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403
CONTESTANTS
09 Aquaria
09 Asia O'Hara
08 Blair St. Clair
04 Dusty Ray Bottoms
06 Eureka
02 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
08 Kameron Michaels
06 Mayhem Miller
08 Miz Cracker
10 Monique Heart
11 Monet X Change
07 The Vixen
05 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
03 Yuhua Hamasaki

CHALLENGES
10 10s Across The Board
07 PharmaRusical
07 Tap That App
11 The Last Ball On Earth
06 The Bossy Rossy Show
07 DragCon Panel Extravaganza
05 Snatch Game
07 The Unauthorized Rusical
05 Breastworld
09 Social Media Kings Into Queens
05 Evil Twins
09 American

LIPSYNCS
06 Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
07 Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
09 Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
03 Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
09 Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
09 Kameron vs. Monet - Good As Hell*
04 Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
05 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
04 Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty
02 Aquaria vs. Eureka - If
02 Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

+Quote this post
152chris
post Jul 2 2018, 08:50 PM
Post #18
Group icon
down with jakewild
User: 10,105
CONTESTANTS
09 Aquaria
07 Asia O'Hara
04 Blair St. Clair
04 Dusty Ray Bottoms
08 Eureka
04 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
05 Kameron Michaels
06 Mayhem Miller
05 Miz Cracker
11 Monique Heart
09 Monet X Change
07 The Vixen
06 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
09 Yuhua Hamasaki

LIPSYNCS
08 Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
10 Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
06 Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
01 Blair vs. The Vixen - I'm Coming Out
-1 Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
03 Asia vs. The Vixen - Groove Is In The Heart
07 Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
04 Kameron vs. Monet - Good As Hell*
04 Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
00 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
00 Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty
03 Aquaria vs. Eureka - If
05 Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

+Quote this post
Adam
post Jul 5 2018, 03:37 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 4,682
Will add comments afterwards, started doing it earlier and my iPad crashed and lost everything!

CONTESTANTS
10 Aquaria - near flawless run, I thought she was going to be another Violet for me but I ended up adoring her. Goofy, quick witted, immense fashion and did really well across the challenges, didn't really falter

08 Asia O'Hara - definitely had some highs and lows and some pretty poor fashions at times but her personality was winning, a great narrator and Someone who was just very easy to root for

07.5 Blair St. Clair - she went very soon and considering I thought she would be complete filler she did do incredibly well in the first few challenges, serving better fashion than I ever expected. It got a bit similar towards the end but she was sweet and her music bangs

06.5 Dusty Ray Bottoms - feel like her Schlick was a little forced, as was her catchphrase, but she did really well in Pharmarusical and Tap That App and was one of the best fashion queens on one week, she just had a lot of lows too.

11 Eureka - okay so clearly queen ain't perfect.. but I just see a whole load of heart underneath the imperfections. Also, out of the big girls I really did think she had the best fashion sensibilities we have ever seen, she knows her body and how to make it look good. She's funny, she's loud... duh, she's a drag queen, she's inconsistent but when it's right, giiiiirl it's right.

05 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams - I think she was always a bit out of her depth but damn she's a a sweetheart. I low-key Stan, but not really.

07 Kameron Michaels - I clearly didn't get from Kameron what some people got from Kameron. She did really well on some challenges and some runways but... she never really excited me. Solid but unexciting.

07.5 Mayhem Miller - gone too soon, I really don't feel like she was the worst in Bossy Rossy, though her look was definitely questionable, she's a legend and I think she was done a little dirty, but I also feel like she didn't show her all.

07 Miz Cracker - after episode one I thought she was the ONE.. WELL, that ended disappointingly. I ended up thinking she was forced and stiff and I was just on edge when I'd watch her. The way she made over Cookie was LEGENDARY... otherwise.. middling.

09 Monique Heart - I was actually a bit put off her at the reunion but at the time she left, she was my favourite. No arguments over her leaving, her outfits were getting worse and she didn't know her words, but her charismas and catchphrases were second to none. THE narrator of the season, who just didn't have the wardrobe or budget to compete.

08 Monet X Change - okay her outfits were hella messy, but she was another of the narrators of the season and she did really well in a string of challenges. She was another whose personality just shone and endeared her to me. Delusional as hell about her damn sponge dress, but fabulous.

05 The Vixen - half the time had very valid points and expressed them at the right times and well. Half the time she did not and was out of line with her expression. That aside, she did poorly in a number of challenges and her fashions were often falling apart or barely there, I think she is a case of brilliant drag queen, not brilliant at Drag Race queen.

08 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo - SUCH a character, I feel like she would have been another big narrator of the season, such charisma.

05 Yuhua Hamasaki - such promise, so funny in episode one. Nothing from episode two onwards! Disappointing.

CHALLENGES
07 10s Across The Board
06 PharmaRusical
08 Tap That App
09 The Last Ball On Earth
10 The Bossy Rossy Show
10 DragCon Panel Extravaganza
08 Snatch Game
08 The Unauthorized Rusical
05 Breastworld
07 Social Media Kings Into Queens
07 Evil Twins
09 American

LIPSYNCS
06 Kalorie vs. Vanjie - Ain't No Other Man
09 Eureka vs. Kalorie - Best Of My Love
10 Mayhem vs. Yuhua - Celebrity Skin
06 Mayhem vs. Monet - Man! I Feel Like A Woman
03 Monique vs. The Vixen - Cut To The Feeling
11 Eureka vs. Kameron - New Attitude*
06 Kameron vs. Miz Cracker - Nasty Girl
06 The Final 4 - Call Me Mother
05 Asia vs. Kameron - Nasty
05 Aquaria vs. Eureka vs. Kameron - Bang Bang

This post has been edited by Adam: Jul 5 2018, 03:53 PM

+Quote this post
p a v
post Jul 8 2018, 09:37 AM
Post #20
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
08 Aquaria
07 Asia O'Hara
07 Blair St. Clair
08 Dusty Ray Bottoms
01 Eureka
04 Kalorie Karbdashian Williams
07 Kameron Michaels
08 Mayhem Miller
11 Miz Cracker
10 Monique Heart
08 Monet X Change
06 The Vixen
05 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
05 Yuhua Hamasaki

no one even CLOSE to the levels of Cracker and Monique this season. if only i could give two 11s

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:52 PM