BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Collaboration's II
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Who would you like Rih to release again with?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
Andrew.
post Aug 19 2018, 06:15 PM
Post #1
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
Some of the queen's best songs are collaborations. R9 is coming 'soon' (© 2018 MKS forum) so most of the collabs will be decided, but of those who have only worked with Rih once on a single who would you want to see another song with?

First and foremost, Sean de Paul obviously *.* *.* *.* I'mma phone up Mdh to write a rap for them. Of the more recent collabs, CRTFY is fire and should've been way bigger sad.gif I'd see Rih fitting in so well on a remix of Chantje but that ship has kinda sailed I guess laugh.gif

N.E.R.D is a definite no, Lemon is the worst Rihanna song and I can't be f***** with Pharell's production sick2.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew.: Aug 19 2018, 06:16 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Aug 19 2018, 06:40 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
Sean Paul is a definite! "Break It Off" deserved to smash in the UK so anything with him would be very welcome with me <3

Shakira is another good shout, definitely something more Latin-leaning than "Can't Remember to Forget You" though preferably.

I also voted for DJ Khaled (why not?) and Kendrick but I'd want something more pop/R&B than "Loyalty".

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Aug 24 2018, 10:02 PM
Post #3
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Probably Sean Paul for me.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:24 AM