Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1000 DAYS
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > One Direction and Solo
Theonix

Liam posted a very cryptic post to Instagram today with the above photo and the caption "1000 days".

It's possibly a celebration(?) of the group's last televised performance together on the X Factor final in 2015 although as Zayn is in the picture, could it be a countdown to the group getting back together? ohmy.gif The date 1000 days from now would be the 4th June 2021...
coi
I would expect that to be the celebration of the X Factor farewell performance.
JosephAvery
QUOTE(coi @ Sep 8 2018, 07:05 PM) *
I would expect that to be the celebration of the X Factor farewell performance.

Yeah same, I'd be surprised if they had a comeback date set for so far away! (although I could definitely see it being that long before a comeback happens)

Crazy that it's been so long anyway, the 1D journey was such a whirlwind and it's ridiculous to think that not only have we had five albums but also three years without them now.
Calum
Really doesn't seem like they've been gone for three years already! ohmy.gif Need them to come back and give us more songs like Perfect and Infinity *.*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.