BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eurovision Historic Betting Odds
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Roei83
post Apr 30 2019, 07:55 PM
Post #1
New Entry
Group: Members
Member No.: 87,109
   No Gallery Pics

Hello to everyone:-)

I am looking for some source how right or wrong the Bookmakers have been in the past to predict the Winner.
On EscXtra i found a good article but what i miss is the position in the Odds 2017/2018 and just a couple days before the Final or after the Semis.

Thanks in advance, Cheers Roei smile.gif

This post has been edited by Roei83: Apr 30 2019, 07:57 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BillyH
post May 3 2019, 01:23 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 6,614
   No Gallery Pics

2017 odds thread - http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=198308

2018 odds thread - http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=210581

Italy were unstoppable in the odds for absolutely ages in the run-up to Kiev, only for Portugal to start climbing after the semis and overtake Italy literally the day before the final. Last year Cyprus actually overtook Israel in the odds after the semis, but Netta still ended up winning who'd been the front-runner since the moment she was selected.

2011 and 2014 are the two years that stand out the most as no one having any idea for ages, the odds for both those years are all over the place in comparison to the actual result - again Conchita started charging up the list after the 2014 semis but I don't think anyone expected Azerbaijan in 2011 at all.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:47 AM