Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: boyfriend (feat. Social House) | Summer single
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > Ariana Grande
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
Hyped 👀

Juliano
Really hoping for Bloodline or Bad Idea at this point, wouldn't be mad at NASA.
Tawdry Hepburn
QUOTE(Juliano @ May 11 2019, 08:51 PM) *
Really hoping for Bloodline or Bad Idea at this point, wouldn't be mad at NASA.

Will it be something from this album? I was starting to think she'd just given up on it.

Obviously I just want 'Bloodline' to be announced so desperately, it'd be such a waste of potential if that doesn't get a chance to shine.
LewisGT
She shared a video on her Instagram story yesterday that said

"I love the song we made last night sm i wanna drop it this summer pls. can we maybe" and tagged Scooter Braun and some other people.

I'm hyped if she does release a new song but I think she's going to reach the point where she's become too overexposed to the general public if she does.
John-James
If it's another Monopoly she can keep it.
𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
Why did the tweet I included in my original post disappear? I look stupid now laugh.gif

I donít think weíll have any more singles from thank u next sad.gif
Cody Snomberry
Why do I get the feeling this is for a soundtrack?
Jonjo
QUOTE(Cqmerqn @ May 11 2019, 11:29 PM) *
Why did the tweet I included in my original post disappear? I look stupid now laugh.gif

I donít think weíll have any more singles from thank u next sad.gif
"stupid now".. sure.

kink.gif

Srs tho, the soundtrack single thing could be a shout tbh. I just don't know which movie? Maybe Hobbs & Shaw? (ala See You Again for Fast & Furious 7 etc..)
Juliano
QUOTE(Cqmerqn @ May 11 2019, 11:29 PM) *

I don’t think we’ll have any more singles from thank u next sad.gif

That's why I was confused. laugh.gif

I'm up for new material any day of the week, but I CAN'T with all of these wasted singles... PianoBreakYourHeartRightBackBeAlrightGreedyTouchItEverytimeNASABloodlineBadIdea

OKAY QUICK EDIT: Ariana reportedly doesn't like NASA so that would never have been a single anyway.
Slade
There is still so much single potential left on the 'thank u, next' album! Namely 'bad idea', 'bloodline' and 'NASA'. Rooting for the latter, she did visit the NASA Space Centre yesterday as well so get that promo kink.gif I would of course be hyped for some new Ariana music though, she's at the top of her game right now quality-wise.

edit: wait, Ari doesn't like 'NASA'? this girl's taste in her own music is quite something :')
Slade

gimme
dannjohn
There aren't anymore singles from TUN which is baffling because 'Needy' was a surefire hit in the making... the local would have eaten that one up... not sure how 'bloodline' or 'nasa' would have done but possible contenders.

she's apparently linked to the judy garland movie soundtrack with renee zellweger but might be bullshit from the fans.
Jonjo
Rumoured to be called 'Complicated' and released either 28/6 or 5/7!

H Y P E

(I'm not sure how credible the source is, but still!)
Slade
I'll take it with a pinch of salt so I don't get my hopes up but new music potentially that soon?! ahhh wub.gif

my inner Avril stan approves of that as a title also kink.gif
JosephCarey
Omg I was not expecting anything yet but I am READY
Slade
Oh Ariana has replied to a fan saying that the rumour isnít real nocheer.gif
Juliano
I should expect something late summer if anything.
Slade

laugh.gif
Juan Carlos
Reportedly to be out next week and it features Social House.

𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
Interesting
Slade
Ariana is favouriting so many tweets including 'summer single' or 'coming in less than 10 days' omg I'm not ready!! My birthday is in 9 days so dropping a new song at around this time would be the perfect present *.*

First getting Victoria on a song and now Social House, top friend goals!
Juliano
QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 26 2019, 10:04 PM) *
Ariana is favouriting so many tweets including 'summer single' or 'coming in less than 10 days' omg I'm not ready!! My birthday is in 9 days so dropping a new song at around this time would be the perfect present *.*

First getting Victoria on a song and now Social House, top friend goals!

I still can't get myself to believe that we have new music coming so soon. cry.gif
𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
Itís called Ďu ainít my boyfriendí

:///
Slade

So happy to have something confirmed and just two days before my birthday yesss!!!

A very 'break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored' type title but potentially more empowering subject matter. Excited to see what her and Social House have come up with!
Juliano
Shut. Up. I can't even explain how HYPED I am.
Botchia
Ooooh hype!

Ariana not letting us breathe right now!!
HauntedHaus
BRING IT

The title though ohmy.gif Me 2 Seph teas x
𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
QUOTE(HausofTove @ Jul 28 2019, 08:41 PM) *
BRING IT

The title though ohmy.gif Me 2 Seph teas x

Omg
JosephCarey
cow xx

omg I'm so excited for this!!
LewisGT
I will always be excited for any new music from Ariana.

Can't wait to hear this! cheer.gif
Theonix
Omg yes!!! LOVE the title!
𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
Samples Donít Mess With My Man by Lucy Pearl!
Jαsє
Gonna be honest, I just couldn't get into 'break up...' and '7 rings' so I'm not gonna allow myself to get too excited about this sad.gif

I'm MORE than ready to accept a 'no tears' style BANGER.
Slade
QUOTE(Cqmerqn @ Jul 28 2019, 10:51 PM) *
Samples Donít Mess With My Man by Lucy Pearl!

Argh!! Well I usually love Ariana songs with samples/interpolations in them so this has actually made me more hyped laugh.gif
jakewild
ariana i'll let you finish but booty luv had the best 'don't mess with my man' sample
Jay ☆
I’ve seen speculation that it’s actually sampling Nivea’s song with that title. Do we have confirmation either way?
𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
Itís actually called ĎBoyfriendí!
Slade
QUOTE(Cqmerqn @ Jul 29 2019, 07:32 AM) *
Itís actually called ĎBoyfriendí!

Source? ohmy.gif

Also yeah Jay I keep seeing people referring to the Nivea song instead on social media. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Blond 2.0
Can't wait to hear it
.MIKE.
The teaser on insta! *.*
𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
Juliano
QUOTE(.MIKE. @ Jul 29 2019, 06:15 PM) *
The teaser on insta! *.*

And it really was a teaser because I didn't make anything out of it, except that new hair! laugh.gif
Slade

Ahhhh bring it on!! Can't really make out much from that teaser indeed laugh.gif but it actually coming feels more real now!
𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
Seems like this is getting a big push too! Scooter said Ďcoming for #1í
laugh.gif
Slade
Artwork:

The handwriting and colour palette gives me slight '1989' era vibes!

Further images:

𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖖𝖓
I donít like the artwork sad.gif
HauntedHaus
I don't like the second image but I do like the first with the collab artists on it too - is that the single cover? Also is the b capitalised? Please can it be, so she can move away from the ~non caps aesthetic. Change it up!
Slade
Yeah I think the first one is the single cover!

I like the aesthetic of the photos but am not a fan of the text over their faces. Much prefer the upside down image but probably helped by the fact it's textless!
Slade

omg *.* this has increased my hype for the video!
XmasIslandSnake
Oh just looked up Social House, they are a pop duo and nothing to do with house music.

Got my hopes up it was going to be a dance song sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.