Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blossoms - Your Girlfriend
BuzzJack Music Forum > Music Genres > Indie, Rock and Alternative
WhoOdyssey
New single from Blossoms out on Thursday! Absolutely loved Cool Like You last year, so I'm buzzing for this. I wonder if it's the lead from the next album?

Steve201
Seems very early for an album 3 opener!
WhoOdyssey
QUOTE(Steve201 @ Jun 17 2019, 08:45 PM) *
Seems very early for an album 3 opener!

Well Tom said a while ago the third album should come out 'Hopefully this year. We’ve written and demoed two album’s-worth of songs, so if we don’t get anything out, we’re lazy.'
Steve201
Cool, will be good to get a third album in 3 years. Most of Here bands come with two quick albums from their large amount of material after they get signed and then a longer wait until album three. This is a nice surprise if so!
Bjork
really liked There's a Reason Why
WhoOdyssey
God this sounds amazing! Getting major The Smiths vibes, and it goes along with what they were saying a while ago about this album being less synth-based. Can't wait for it to be out tonight!

WhoOdyssey
Absolutely fantastic! They've confirmed they'll be working on the new album this Summer. A B-side, Torn Up has also been released:

Steve201
This sounds amazing on first listen. Your comparison to The Smiths is apt!
Suedehead2
QUOTE(Bjork @ Jun 19 2019, 09:15 AM) *
really liked There's a Reason Why

My second most-streamed song of the year so far.
WhoOdyssey
Coming up to 2 months since this was released and I still just can't get enough of this song! It's definitely my favourite song Blossoms have released, and there's some tough competition.

The chorus is so infectious, I've had it stuck in my head for ages!

Steve201
My favourite Blossom song now too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.