BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Which Gaga song means the most to you?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jαsє
post 3rd July 2019, 09:34 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

Marry the Night for me. It's so melancholic but at the same time so full of hope. I listen to it every time I feel sad or down for whatever reason. It never fails to inspire me smile.gif

This post has been edited by Jαsє: 3rd July 2019, 09:34 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 4th July 2019, 06:30 AM
Post #2
Group icon
User: 13,007

WHAT A QUESTION. Where do I start !?

I'll add loads but currently it is So Happy I Could Die. My fiance and I listen to it ALL THE TIME in the car and it fills us with so much happiness but within that are tinges of sadness for the things we have lost. A song that represents us and our love so much.

Ahh there so SO MANY.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 4th July 2019, 01:07 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Born This Way is another one for me. I remember just after its release we were on a night out in Brighton and I remember just singing (more like screaming) the lyrics across Brighton seafront and I remember just feeling so emotional while doing so wub.gif Whenever I hear it I always get transported back to that night. Kinda bittersweet tho because my best friend who was also singing along with me...well, we're no longer in touch anymore.

QUOTE(HausofTove @ Jul 4 2019, 07:30 AM) *
My fiance and I listen to it ALL THE TIME in the car and it fills us with so much happiness but within that are tinges of sadness for the things we have lost. A song that represents us and our love so much.

so precious heart.gif

+Quote this post
Sour Candy
post 4th July 2019, 01:26 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,275

This is tough but Paparazzi is the song that made me a 100% Gaga STAN not just a fan so maybe that one.. Also Dance in the Dark was a moment. And then the whole Joanne album because I listened to it a lot when I was traveling back in 2016. And last autumn I listened to Gypsy a lot and that kinda brought me tears. So there are several lol

+Quote this post
Jade
post 4th July 2019, 01:32 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

'So Happy I Could Die' as it really reminds me of the early days of my relationship. Who knew it was such a couples anthem laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 4th July 2019, 02:18 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(SKOB @ Jul 4 2019, 02:26 PM) *
This is tough but Paparazzi is the song that made me a 100% Gaga STAN not just a fan so maybe that one.. Also Dance in the Dark was a moment. And then the whole Joanne album because I listened to it a lot when I was traveling back in 2016. And last autumn I listened to Gypsy a lot and that kinda brought me tears. So there are several lol

"Gypsy" is a huge one for me too. I remember listening to it pretty much non-stop on my travels around Barcelona last year. Whenever I listen to it now I just wanna hop on a plane and get outta here, see the world heart.gif

+Quote this post
Sour Candy
post 5th July 2019, 05:59 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,275

Yes indeed wub.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 5th July 2019, 06:04 AM
Post #8
Group icon

Born This Way is another one for obvious reasons. I remember every step of its release: her announcing the title at the VMAs and singing that line a capella and perhaps the biggest moment was her releasing the lyrics to the song before the song came out. I read the lyrics and cried uncontrollably in bed.

When the song was released, I remember taking the radio into the bathroom and locking myself in so I could listen to it and cry with no judgement from others. Radio 1 played the single twice.

MOMENTS OF LIFE. The song changed me.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 5th July 2019, 06:04 AM
Post #9
Group icon

QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 4 2019, 02:32 PM) *
'So Happy I Could Die' as it really reminds me of the early days of my relationship. Who knew it was such a couples anthem laugh.gif

wub.gif heart.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 5th July 2019, 07:20 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

Poker Face was the song that turned me into a Stan of hers.

The Edge Of Glory is always a special one for me. Shallow is one now heart.gif wub.gif

Bad Romance is my favourite Gaga song but I don’t have an emotional tag to it I just really really love it.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 07:39 PM