Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should've Been A Single 2019: Round 6 (WILDcard)
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > Ariana Grande
Juliano
OUR FINALISTS AND WILDCARDS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN

What will be your choice for Wildcard? Choose carefully, this time we're only giving you 1 VOTE!

This will be our last round before the voting for the final opens in 3 days time.

YOUR FINALISTS ARE:
bad idea
Be Alright
bloodline
Break Your Heart Right Back
everytime
Greedy
Just a Little Bit of Your Heart
Piano
sweetener
Tattooed Heart

(+ Whichever track wins the WILDCARD)

2 years ago, the winning "Wildcard" track was 'Bad Decisions', inevitably reaching 3rd PLACE in the final! This time it failed to even qualify for a place in the final. Perhaps it didn't age well?
Jade
Oh it was difficult to choose between 'NASA' and 'Touch It' but I went for the former in the end!
Juliano
QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 14 2019, 11:22 AM) *
Oh it was difficult to choose between 'NASA' and 'Touch It' but I went for the former in the end!

I found it incredibly hard to pick, but I'd say those were my top 2 picks as well, also considered 'Why Try'.

1. NASA
2. Touch It
3. Why Try
4. Thinking Bout You
5. goodnight n go
6. Better Left Unsaid
coi
Too many second places for Touch It! sad.gif

Touch It is by far my favourite here!
LewisGT
'Goodnight n Go' for me
Jordan Lee
1. Thinking Bout You
2. goodnight n go
3. Why Try
4. Touch It
5. Better Left Unsaid
6. NASA

Gah that was hard.
I actually like NASA despite it being bottom of my list here but it’s my second least fave from tun after bad idea

The top 4 are all like 9/10’s at least but Thinkin Bout You just edges it. It’s held up so well.

The “da da” part from goodnight n go though is one of the best sweetener moments for sure.

And I know she doesn’t like Why Try and Touch It but they’re better than most of the singles from their albums laugh.gif
Juliano
QUOTE(Jordan Lee @ Jul 14 2019, 12:28 PM) *
And I know she doesn’t like Why Try and Touch It but they’re better than most of the singles from their albums laugh.gif

Yeh, we're ignoring her obviously poor taste. laugh.gif

I think she probably just gets tired of belting big ballads on tour and would rather dance around to a trap beat. I'm pretty sure she also recently said that she thinks NASA is the worst track on 'tu,n', but thinks it's fun.
Jack
Very difficult but I went with 'Thinking Bout You' wub.gif
HausofF
THINKING BOUT YOU
Jonjo
So hard!! I went for Thinking About You though!
Juliano
'Thinking Bout You' is the closest she's got to 'One Last Time' part II, so I get it completely. Gorgeous track! They're all such strong tracks, I'd have loved to see them all in the charts.
Jade
Wow this is going to be close!
Miss Americana
Why Try is easily the best of that lot wub.gif
JosephStyles
Thinking 'Bout You is my favourite song here but Better Left Unsaid feels more like a missed opportunity for a single so I've voted for that!
Juliano
Looks like it's a race between NASA and TBY now, but anything can change!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.