BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pink: Plane carrying singer's crew bursts into flames..., ...after crash-landing
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Aug 10 2019, 09:44 AM
Post #1
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Pink: Plane carrying singer's crew bursts into flames after crash-landing - reports

The private jet came down at Aarhus airport in Denmark on Monday night after flying from the Norwegian capital Oslo.

Singer Pink's crew and manager have been involved in an aircraft emergency after the small plane they were in crash-landed and burst into flames, reports say.

The private jet came down at Aarhus airport in Denmark on Monday night after flying from Oslo.

The crew were on their way to the next stop in Pink's Beautiful Trauma tour in the Danish city of Horsens after the singer had performed near the Norwegian capital the same evening.

US pop star Pink was not on the plane, a German registered Cessna 560XL, and no-one was hurt in the incident.

Police said a private Cessna plane with 10 people on board caught fire after landing at Aarhus.

Those on board included seven passengers - four US citizens, two Australians and one Briton.

Rune Lem of concert promotor Live Nation Norway, said: "I have been told that it was part of Pink's team which was on board the plane and that everybody is unharmed."

The singer's promoter in Norway, Kristin Svendsen, reportedly told Norwegian newspaper VG: "Pink was not personally on board, but her manager and several other members [on] the tour were, but it all turned out OK."

Police said they could not comment on the circumstances or possible causes pending an investigation.

Link
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Aug 10 2019, 09:45 AM
Post #2
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Happened a few nights ago, but haven't had chance to post it... needless to say when I woke up and saw the headline I panicked! So glad everyone is ok...scary stuff!

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Aug 10 2019, 11:22 AM
Post #3
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Members
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I saw that the other day as well-I was also really panicked at first! Relieved everyone is ok!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:44 PM