Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Least Fave Lady Gaga Single Round 15
BuzzJack Music Forum > Artist Forums > View All Artists > Lady Gaga
SamJudd
10th. Marry The Night = 8votes

Welcome to Round 15 of Lady Gaga's least fave singles, and well that last round was very interesting, it started off with a 2-way, then 3-way and finally a 4-way tie (don't think that's ever happened before) & finally yesterday the tie was broken and we say goodbye to yet another 'Born This Way' single, surprisingly its 'Marry The Night', which had been safe up until that point, but as we get down to the nitty gritty there are gonna be some shocks in store, I suppose many of you (like me) were expecting the title track to go, but sadly no its this little gem which has lasted longer than its ever had before (exited in round 11) last time.

Glad this has managed to at least finish in the top 10 with its near perfect mix of contemporary pop production & blending hard rock strings with crisp dance-pop trimmings, the song which should have been released a lot sooner than it did deserved better & builds on itself until its knockout conclusion, which brims with haunting bells and towering vocals.

After a very close battle 8 songs in total gained votes, 'Born This Way' got very close again with 7 votes as did 'Just Dance' & 'Telephone' which also both gained 7 votes. 'Shallow' got 3 votes, while 'Alejandro' got 2, then finally 'Bad Romance' & 'The Edge of Glory' both gains a single vote each.

Top 9 now, same rules apply just vote for your least fave from the poll above and the one with the most will be gone by the next round.

Results so Far:
10. Marry The Night = 8/22.22%
11. Judas = 11/33.33%
12. Do What U Want = 12/40.00%
13. Always Remember Us This Way = 9/33.33%
14. Million Reasons = 96 points
15. The Cure = 11/27.50%
16. I'll Never Love Again = 6/21.43%
17. Applause = 9/30.00%
18. LoveGame = 13/30.23%
19. Perfect Illusion = 7/21.88%
20. You And I = 7/21.21%
21. G.U.Y. = 11/15.94%
22. Joanne = 18/26.09%
23. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) = 9/40.91%
24. Til It Happens To You = 10/31.25%
HauntedHaus
I'm honestly devastated.

Hate u all.

sad.gif
Tawdry Hepburn
Tut

Telephone
HauntedHaus
Telephone.
Nick Jonas
Born This Way
JosephStyles
Born This Way now!
HauntedHaus
QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Sep 26 2019, 04:46 PM) *
Born This Way now!

You are the person that started the MTN anti-hype train in this series, so I would appreciate if you never set foot in this forum again x for your own safety that is xx
Big Boobs Vjay!
My thread's IMPAKT though!!!!!
Big Boobs Vjay!
Anyone going for Shallow??
Jαsє
The lack of taste is just sad.gif

Telephone again.
SKOB
QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Sep 26 2019, 04:55 PM) *
Anyone going for Shallow??

No.
SKOB
TEOG but wouldn't mind Telephone either this round.

Sad to see MTN go before TEOG but it did pretty well in the end. Her discography is so strong!
SamJudd
My vote for this round is going to be....'Telephone' - seems funny that all of a sudden 'Marry The Night' went and at the same time there was that post about has it aged badly, quite coincidental don't you think..
George.keh
Born This Way
Big Boobs Vjay!
QUOTE(SKOB @ Sep 26 2019, 06:30 PM) *
TEOG but wouldn't mind Telephone either this round.

Sad to see MTN go before TEOG but it did pretty well in the end. Her discography is so strong!

But TEOG is in another league? Marry the Night is awful and EOG is an actual classic? laugh.gif
J▲hq
Telephone sounds like a good shout
pippa
Just Dance.
Jade
'Just Dance' again! Poor brave 'Marry The Night' sad.gif
Jordan Lee
Just Dance pls
Jonjo
QUOTE(HausofF @ Sep 26 2019, 04:15 PM) *
I'm honestly devastated.

Hate u all.

sad.gif
THAT'S.
WHAT.
YOU.
GET.
FOR.
DISRESPECTING.
AND.
MISTREATING.
JUDAS.
THE.
WAY.
YOU.
DID.

HEATHEN.
Big Boobs Vjay!
Can I interest my fellow Steps lite cheese and over the top cheese haters in voting for Shallow??
HauntedHaus
QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Sep 27 2019, 05:19 PM) *
Can I interest my fellow Steps lite cheese and over the top cheese haters in voting for Shallow??

No.

And any more blatant rallying and posts will start to get deleted. Vote for a song, comment and move on without persuading others to rally against songs the way you do.
SamJudd
I'll be posting the next round tomorrow, any more votes plz...
Big Boobs Vjay!
QUOTE(HausofF @ Sep 27 2019, 05:46 PM) *
No.

And any more blatant rallying and posts will start to get deleted. Vote for a song, comment and move on without persuading others to rally against songs the way you do.

You realise people pm people all the time aboot these polls right?? I've even received some laugh.gif at least my posts are oot in the open!
SKOB
Please save BTW! It's her most iconic LGBTQ+ anthem and you are voting it OUT already cry.gif
Big Boobs Vjay!
I didn't vote for it tongue.gif I voted Shallow like everyone else!
Jαsє
QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Sep 29 2019, 02:54 PM) *
I didn't vote for it tongue.gif I voted Shallow like everyone else!

Shallow has 5 votes which means 1 from you...so how is 4 other people voting for it "everyone else" when the poll has 24 votes? huh.gif
Big Boobs Vjay!
It was the second option until Telephone got a flurry of votes! So it basically was everyone else! The 1 votes here or there are irrelevant.
Jαsє
QUOTE(Algernon Monqueef @ Sep 29 2019, 06:24 PM) *
It was the second option until Telephone got a flurry of votes! So it basically was everyone else! The 1 votes here or there are irrelevant.

Again...4 people
SamJudd
VOTING CLOSED, next round coming up...
Shallow easily
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.