Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twin Atlantic - Power
BuzzJack Music Forum > Music Genres > Indie, Rock and Alternative
WhoChristmassy
Following their fourth album 'GLA' in 2016, Twin Atlantic are teasing new material!

Looking forward to this smile.gif
All★bySmashMouth
Cool. I wonder what will their new songs sound, if it's gonna be more like GLA or it will be something else.

Won't surprise me though if it's gonna be another socially-conscious/political stuff like many people are doing just because.
ChristmaSteve201
Looking forward to this. Nothing But Thieves is another band from this era I want to return!!
WhoChristmassy
They performed new song 'Volcano' at Reading + Leeds this year - the quality isn't great in this upload but I remember it sounding brilliant on the BBC's broadcast!

QUOTE(Steve201 @ Oct 9 2019, 06:41 PM) *
Looking forward to this. Nothing But Thieves is another band from this era I want to return!!

I'd say they're from different eras tbh, I feel like TA peaked around 2014 with Great Divide, while NBT have only released their debut album so far - I feel like they're yet to peak.
coi
QUOTE(WhoOdyssey @ Oct 9 2019, 08:34 PM) *
I'd say they're from different eras tbh, I feel like TA peaked around 2014 with Great Divide, while NBT have only released their debut album so far - I feel like they're yet to peak.

I'd agree that they're from different eras, NBT peaked after TA did - but NBT have released two successful albums now, not one.
WhoChristmassy
For some reason I was just thinking that Broken Machine was their debut laugh.gif
ChristmaSteve201
I thought they followed up with a quick 2nd album. At any rate I associate them from similar origins. Two great bands though!!
WhoChristmassy
'Novocaine' is releasing this week! (probably Friday) The preview sounds good

WhoChristmassy
Out at Midnight tonight!
WhoChristmassy
Loving Novocaine! And the new album is titled 'Power' and will be out on 24th January.

ChristmaSteve201
This sounds quality!
WhoChristmassy
New song 'Barcelona' releasing tonight!

Also, the album tracklisting has been revealed:

1. Oh! Euphoria!
2. Barcelona
3. Novocaine
4. Mount Bungo (Interlude)
5. I Feel It Too
6. Ultraviolet Truth
7. Asynchronous (Interlude)
8. Volcano
9. Messiah
10. Praise Me
ChristmaSteve201
If it's anything as good as novocaine I will be hyped for the album!
WhoChristmassy
Just realised it hadn't been posted here - the Novocaine video! From this I noticed that they're now a 3-piece, guitarist Barry McKenna is now just a touring member.

WhoChristmassy
This is absolutely brilliant!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.