BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Who do you want to win Canada's Drag Race S1?, & other polls
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Canada's Drag Race S1
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 30
Guests cannot vote 
J00prstar
post 3rd September 2020, 11:01 AM
Post #1
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Answer in the 4 polls above & discuss in the thread!

Miss Congeniality is multiple choice, other 3 are your one top pick only!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
kye
post 3rd September 2020, 11:41 AM
Post #2
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169

i didn’t want rita to win a few weeks ago but i’ve done a complete turnaround - out of the 3, id prefer her. i think she’s funny, i understand her more, she’s worked hard + overall the most polished.

priyanka is too messy, thinks way too much of herself for what she’s offered + her looks have never been anything breathtaking. she was funny at first + i was living for her but she got too much + i’m over her.

i think ms bobo got lucky, didn’t do much of note + definitely not crown-worthy.

it was a toss up between lemon + jumbo for me as fave from the season but i went for lemon. even though i preferred some of jimbo’s looks a little more, lemon just had more about her.

for miss congeniality, i went for tynomi just because i think they’ll feel bad that she was a ‘star’ + kinda bombed.

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post 3rd September 2020, 12:23 PM
Post #3
Group icon
JanWasRobbed
User: 8,335

I like Rita, she's a great queen and has done well in the challenges, but like Lemon, none of her looks has gagged me except for the pageant one. Not to mention she won a couple of maxi challenges that others deserved to win even more, not her fault but I'm still bitter heehee.gif

Priyanka, just like Lemon, is SO charismatic and hilarious, but like others have said, a bit messy and unpolished.

Scarlett BoBo stood out for me since episode 1 and has never disappointed, so she's my pick to win.

It'll be interesting to see who wins, as both Rita and Priyanka have won more challenges than Scarlett, but also been in the bottom twice, so maybe Scarlett can actually win?

It's hard to pick a favourite queen, I loved Jimbo, Lemon, Priyanka and Scarlett equally, but I went for Jimbo because she's the most unique out of the four.

As for Miss Congeniality, has anyone be congenial enough to deserve this? Maybe Rita or Priyanka, whoever doesn't win.

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 3rd September 2020, 12:52 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419

I want Rita to win, I’m pretty sure Priyanka will win
Jimbo was my clear fave of the season but Lemon came in a strong 2nd.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 3rd September 2020, 02:42 PM
Post #5
Group icon

I would be happy to see Scarlett win now! She has the best track record & good storyline since the makeover episode. Priyanka would be good too..However I think Rita will take it.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 3rd September 2020, 02:47 PM
Post #6
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

not Tynomi leading the Miss C category. Whaaaaat. If it were down to fans Jimbo would slay it. She's by FAR people's favourite from what I've seen.

I mean I would've voted for Priyanka in that category but she's Top 3 and I think they are usually excluded from that award.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 3rd September 2020, 02:48 PM
Post #7
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

QUOTE(J00psyMethyd @ Sep 3 2020, 05:42 PM) *
I would be happy to see Scarlett win now! She has the best track record & good storyline since the makeover episode. Priyanka would be good too..However I think Rita will take it.

Since the makeover challenge... Which was one episode ago. Not exactly the reason to win but okurrr

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 3rd September 2020, 03:00 PM
Post #8
Group icon

QUOTE(ɥɔʇᴉq @ Sep 3 2020, 03:48 PM) *
Since the makeover challenge... Which was one episode ago. Not exactly the reason to win but okurrr

I mean she also has by far the best track record

Pri has the storyline of....changing career, and being a lipsync assassin and ironically a terrible actress, and Rita Baga has being FrenchCanadian. Whereas Bobo has an interest in charity work & uplifting other girls in her community. Narrative wise, none of the three are super solid, but that's one of the stronger ones, no?

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 3rd September 2020, 03:16 PM
Post #9
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I want Scarlett Bobo to win out of the three her track record is impressive despite only winning one challenge. However, I think Rita will win a lot like The Vivenne for DRUK the most polished one which is perfect for 1st season.

My fave of all the queens is Jimbo and as for Miss Congeniality I'd want Priyanka she seems the most nicest queen.

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 3rd September 2020, 03:17 PM
Post #10
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047

Miss Congeniality isn’t fan favourite it’s the most congenial- it won’t be voted for by fans (in fact it hasn’t been there’s been no web vote)

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post 3rd September 2020, 03:32 PM
Post #11
Group icon
JanWasRobbed
User: 8,335

QUOTE(ɥɔʇᴉq @ Sep 3 2020, 05:47 PM) *
not Tynomi leading the Miss C category. Whaaaaat. If it were down to fans Jimbo would slay it. She's by FAR people's favourite from what I've seen.

I mean I would've voted for Priyanka in that category but she's Top 3 and I think they are usually excluded from that award.

Miss Congeniality isn't "fan favourite" though, it's supposed to go to the friendliest and nicest queen of the season. Jimbo was very often shady.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 3rd September 2020, 05:06 PM
Post #12
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Want: Priyanka
Think: Rita Baga
Top queen of the season: Lemon
Miss Congeniality: Lemon / Priyanka / Jimbo (would be happy with any of the three!)

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd September 2020, 06:24 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Priyanka
Rita
Lemon (closely followed by Jimbo, both icons)
I'd say Kiara for Miss C? As a prediction anyway, either her or Tynomi, but after Drag Race UK didn't do it, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do it here either.

I think any of them could win, but on balance I'm gonna say Rita. She fits a first series winner and what I think they want, professional, poised, experienced, and very Canadian. I don't think lipsyncing twice rules her out, they've set her up all season for it and I think she just feels like the winner, even if I'd prefer Priyanka personally.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 12:52 PM