BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A92 & Fumez The Engineer - Plugged In Freestyle, Irish Drill
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
LewisGT
post Nov 27 2020, 06:54 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 18,293
   No Gallery Pics

I wasn't expecting this one to make the top 40 yet but it just about sneaked in at #39 this week.

Not that you'd know it by hearing it as they sound like any drill artist from London, but A92 are actually frpm Drogheda, Ireland so we now have Irish & American drill tracks in the top 40! I quite like this one but I'm expecting it will get an overwhelmingly negative reaction on here. laugh.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
danG
post Nov 27 2020, 10:57 PM
Post #2
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I'd say this is one of the better drill tracks we've had do well as of recent (along with 'Loading' and 'Whoopty')

how long before we get Australia joining Ireland and America then do you think?

(OneFour seem to be rather popular there, only a matter of time before they guest on a UK rapper's single I think, they already hopped on the remix for Headie One and Dutchavelli)

+Quote Post
LewisGT
post Nov 28 2020, 06:14 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 18,293
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(danvember @ Nov 27 2020, 10:57 PM) *
how long before we get Australia joining Ireland and America then do you think?

(OneFour seem to be rather popular there, only a matter of time before they guest on a UK rapper's single I think, they already hopped on the remix for Headie One and Dutchavelli)

OneFour's part of the 'Bando Diaires' remix was probably what helped push the song top 40 so I can't imagine it will be too long before they chart over here officially, especially if they keep working with British artists. Early next year I reckon.

+Quote Post
Brer
post Nov 28 2020, 07:26 PM
Post #4
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

This is not bad but it seems a little weird that it blew up so much considering it's just a random freestyle and there doesn't really seem to be any obvious viral moment in it - the YouTube comments are mostly joking about the one guy with the really deep voice so maybe it's his part? laugh.gif

Cool to see a drill act from outside the UK/US getting a hit anyway! (although yeah I wouldn't have guessed they were Irish just from the sound of it, no hint of any Irish accent lol)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:56 PM