Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Daily Will Rant Thread 2
BuzzJack Music Forum > Your Artists > View All Artists > Will Young
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
truly talented
New thread for all our moans. laugh.gif
chrysalis
You managed it then TT. Thanks thumbup.gif I still feel miserable though. sad.gif
truly talented
QUOTE(chrysalis @ May 16 2008, 11:05 AM) *
You managed it then TT. Thanks thumbup.gif I still feel miserable though. sad.gif

Sorry chrysalis. friends.gif
suggy
Bish bash bollocks! I'd love to get hold of the lazy dog owner who's let his dog c**p in my garden every day this week, there's a field at the back! mad.gif
truly talented
QUOTE(suggy @ May 16 2008, 11:36 AM) *
Bish bash bollocks! I'd love to get hold of the lazy dog owner who's let his dog c**p in my garden every day this week, there's a field at the back! mad.gif

When you catch up with him rub his face in it! pirate.gif
Filthy/Gorgeous
QUOTE(suggy @ May 16 2008, 11:36 AM) *

Ugh! There is nothing worse is there sick2.gif It gives all responsible dog owers a bad name too mad.gif
truly talented
Very quiet in here this weekend. sad.gif
chrysalis
QUOTE(truly talented @ May 18 2008, 09:39 AM) *
Very quiet in here this weekend. sad.gif

Mawnin' TT. biggrin.gif

I'm still a bit miserable sad.gif but I'm here. biggrin.gif Weather not too bad outside, but I can't do anything in the garden because of the rib. mad.gif
truly talented
Mawnin chrysalis.

Sorry to hear your still feeling down in the dumps. sad.gif Hope your rib soon mends. friends.gif
Sunday
QUOTE(chrysalis @ May 18 2008, 10:43 AM) *
Mawnin' TT. biggrin.gif

I'm still a bit miserable sad.gif but I'm here. biggrin.gif Weather not too bad outside, but I can't do anything in the garden because of the rib. mad.gif

sorry your not feeling well chrysalis i hope your feeling better soon biggrin.gif
chrysalis
Thanks everyone. friends.gif Think I'll go into hibernation until it mends. Can't see that happening somehow. laugh.gif
truly talented
QUOTE(chrysalis @ May 18 2008, 02:41 PM) *
Thanks everyone. friends.gif Think I'll go into hibernation until it mends. Can't see that happening somehow. laugh.gif

Don't you dare. I'm expecting some extra special news soon. dance.gif
chrysalis
QUOTE(truly talented @ May 18 2008, 08:46 PM) *
Don't you dare. I'm expecting some extra special new soon. dance.gif

confused.gif
truly talented
QUOTE(chrysalis @ May 18 2008, 10:55 PM) *
confused.gif

Will can't keep the album title & release date a secret forever. tongue.gif
chrysalis
QUOTE(truly talented @ May 18 2008, 10:59 PM) *
Will can't keep the album title & release date a secret forever. tongue.gif

Oh right TT. On the other hand the album could be called "Secret", and the release date "sometime maybe September". rolleyes.gif Don't mind me TT - just feel a bit silly tonight. All the painkillers must have gone to my head. Anyway I'm off to bed now - night night. biggrin.gif
munchkin
QUOTE(truly talented @ May 18 2008, 08:46 PM) *
Don't you dare. I'm expecting some extra special news soon. dance.gif

thumbup.gif Hoping we start to get some news after this week. Supposed to be all done at the end of the week. Hope we hear that he's doing the video. dance.gif
Sunday
QUOTE(munchkin @ May 19 2008, 02:20 PM) *
thumbup.gif Hoping we start to get some news after this week. Supposed to be all done at the end of the week. Hope we hear that he's doing the video. dance.gif

just think after all this waiting almost 3 years by the time it comes out ohmy.gif it will be finished this week w00t.gif

so excited at the thought of him making a video
truly talented
Wonder if finished means all the recording or the artwork as well. unsure.gif dance.gif
suggy
QUOTE(munchkin @ May 19 2008, 02:20 PM) *

QUOTE(sunday @ May 19 2008, 02:33 PM) *
just think after all this waiting almost 3 years by the time it comes out ohmy.gif it will be finished this week w00t.gif

so excited at the thought of him making a video

QUOTE(truly talented @ May 19 2008, 03:16 PM) *
Wonder if finished means all the recording or the artwork as well. unsure.gif dance.gif

What's going on? what have I missed? has something happened while I've been in the shower? unsure.gif ohmy.gif
truly talented
QUOTE(suggy @ May 19 2008, 03:20 PM) *
What's going on? what have I missed? has something happened while I've been in the shower? unsure.gif ohmy.gif

Unfortunately no. sad.gif We are just wishing! smile.gif
suggy
Damn you! damn you all! laugh.gif
chrysalis
All this waiting reminds me of the title of the Merseybeats old song "Wishin' and Hopin'".
truly talented
QUOTE(chrysalis @ May 21 2008, 09:26 AM) *
All this waiting reminds me of the title of the Merseybeats old song "Wishin' and Hopin'".

That's rewinding the clock a few years. smile.gif
chrysalis
QUOTE(truly talented @ May 21 2008, 10:08 AM) *
That's rewinding the clock a few years. smile.gif

I know TT - dreadful thought.
truly talented
QUOTE(chrysalis @ May 21 2008, 10:14 AM) *
I know TT - dreadful thought.

thumbup.gif for the new smiley.
munchkin
QUOTE(chrysalis @ May 21 2008, 09:26 AM) *

That was originally Dusty Springfield and Dionne Warwick. Burt Bacharach song. All those great songs he wrote with Hal David - shame he made such a c**p job of the one for Will. sad.gif
truly talented
QUOTE(munchkin @ May 21 2008, 12:27 PM) *
That was originally Dusty Springfield and Dionne Warwick. Burt Bacharach song. All those great songs he wrote with Hal David - shame he made such a c**p job of the one for Will. sad.gif

I agree it wasn't exactly Will's finest hour. Remember being very excited about what he would come up with only to be disappointed. sad.gif Wonder what Wil's true thoughts are on the track. unsure.gif
munchkin
QUOTE(truly talented @ May 21 2008, 01:12 PM) *
I agree it wasn't exactly Will's finest hour. Remember being very excited about what he would come up with only to be disappointed. sad.gif Wonder what Wil's true thoughts are on the track. unsure.gif

He didn't even bother to come up with a new backing - it just sounded like one of his old tracks - Kentucky Bluebird (Message to Martha). The Cathy Dennis lyrics weren't actually too bad but that music - godawful. Wouldn't mind betting Will was gutted. Her songs written with Will - Cruel to be Kind and with Guy Chambers - Lover Won't You Stay - are great, but Will hasn't written anything else with her since. I love CTBK but the songs on FNO weren't really where Will wanted to go - with the possible exception of Fine Line.
truly talented
QUOTE(munchkin @ May 21 2008, 01:36 PM) *
He didn't even bother to come up with a new backing - it just sounded like one of his old tracks - Kentucky Bluebird (Message to Martha). The Cathy Dennis lyrics weren't actually too bad but that music - godawful. Wouldn't mind betting Will was gutted. Her songs written with Will - Cruel to be Kind and with Guy Chambers - Lover Won't You Stay - are great, but Will hasn't written anything else with her since. I love CTBK but the songs on FNO weren't really where Will wanted to go - with the possible exception of Fine Line.

I totally agree. Bet he had a right fight on his hands to get that one included. smile.gif Shows how much he has always fought his corner right from the early days.
munchkin
I agree. He said he had to fight for Very Kind on FC too. I wonder what someone else (Lippy maybe) wanted instead. I could have done without LIAMOD personally, but it seemed a lot of people liked it and it was apparently pencilled in as the next single but FC was released. I reckon Will dug his heels in again over that - LIAMOD is a cheesy ballad whereas FC is a great track with that wonderful chill-out sound - all 9 minutes of it laugh.gif
truly talented
QUOTE(munchkin @ May 21 2008, 02:04 PM) *
I agree. He said he had to fight for Very Kind on FC too. I wonder what someone else (Lippy maybe) wanted instead. I could have done without LIAMOD personally, but it seemed a lot of people liked it and it was apparently pencilled in as the next single but FC was released. I reckon Will dug his heels in again over that - LIAMOD is a cheesy ballad whereas FC is a great track with that wonderful chill-out sound - all 9 minutes of it laugh.gif

We seem to be like minded on a lot of things today munchkin. smile.gif LIAMOD has always been an insipid ballad to me, though I've had many discussions with friends who love it. Definitely no comparison to the epic chilled out FC.

Wonder which track Will's been at loggerheads over this time. laugh.gif
munchkin
I expect he's had to throw a wobbly over something tongue.gif
chrysalis
Didn't like LIAMOD at all, although I could tolerate it more than I could that "goddam awful one" that was included on FNO. pirate.gif
truly talented
QUOTE(chrysalis @ May 21 2008, 05:59 PM) *
Didn't like LIAMOD at all, although I could tolerate it more than I could that "goddam awful one" that was included on FNO. pirate.gif

Now which track could that be I wonder thinking.gif laugh.gif
suggy
QUOTE(truly talented @ May 21 2008, 06:48 PM) *

Is it the lovely track number 6?
Compton
What has happened to Devoted? I cannot access it! Anyone else having trouble?
Marguerite
QUOTE(Pearl @ May 27 2008, 07:01 PM) *
What has happened to Devoted? I cannot access it! Anyone else having trouble?

It's down, the Phils are away, and the bloody OS doesn't look like it can cope with more than 5 members on there at a time, the pages won't even load on there for me now mad.gif

It's a good jub it's all quiet on the Will front'cos otherwise it would be really frustrating trying to get any news right now.
truly talented
Thought it was my pc. sad.gif This always seems to happen when the Phil's are on holiday. sad.gif
Compton
The reason I posted was to let you know that I was having problems and to ask if anyone else was. It always happens when Phil is away!
truly talented
Managing to get onto the OS ok now. smile.gif
Tillywhim
Oh rats....Devoteds down dry.gif

Any gossip? Album release date back on HMV? Press pictures? Will snogging a new bloke? Tour dates?

Anything???? rolleyes.gif
chrysalis
QUOTE(truly talented @ May 21 2008, 06:48 PM) *

QUOTE(suggy @ May 21 2008, 11:38 PM) *
Is it the lovely track number 6?

Now how did you know that? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

love your emoticon suggy. thumbup.gif
chrysalis
QUOTE(Tillywhim @ May 27 2008, 09:41 PM) *
Oh rats....Devoteds down dry.gif

Any gossip? Album release date back on HMV? Press pictures? Will snogging a new bloke? Tour dates?

laugh.gif

Haven't been on D to-day so didn't realise there was a problem. Don't think there's much new Tillywhim, apart from the e-mail, which I haven't got yet. rolleyes.gif
Compton
Mine came over night so perhaps it is on it's way.
Marguerite
QUOTE(Tillywhim @ May 27 2008, 09:41 PM) *
Any gossip? Will snogging a new bloke?

Well, it's funny you should mention that wink.gif But, there was a bit of finger pointing at our young man over on the showbiz gossip thread on DS yesterday. biggrin.gif Quite unsubstantiated. no named source and is more than likely a load of pony, in fact, Im quite sure it is. biggrin.gif
Sunday
QUOTE(Marguerite @ May 28 2008, 10:00 AM) *
Well, it's funny you should mention that wink.gif But, there was a bit of finger pointing at our young man over on the showbiz gossip thread on DS yesterday. biggrin.gif Quite unsubstantiated. no named source and is more than likely a load of pony, in fact, Im quite sure it is. biggrin.gif

Edit: just looked at DS that description could be anyone laugh.gif
Marguerite
QUOTE(sunday @ May 28 2008, 10:08 AM) *
Edit: just looked at DS that description could be anyone laugh.gif

Exactly, wink.gif

Is it interesting that the Freemasons have remixed a Will track? Not suprised about it though because they worked with Biff on a Kylie track I think.
truly talented
QUOTE(Marguerite @ May 28 2008, 10:35 AM) *
Exactly, wink.gif

Is it interesting that the Freemasons have remixed a Will track? Not suprised about it though because they worked with Biff on a Kylie track I think.

Think I must have missed this. unsure.gif
Sunday
QUOTE(truly talented @ May 28 2008, 11:21 AM) *
Think I must have missed this. unsure.gif

I posted in the happychat thread TT thumbup.gif
munchkin
Noticed someone else has added a post after - spreading malicious gossip pirate.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.