August 14, 200620 yr Christina doesnt have that much of her songs tweaked in the studio... I'm not saying there arent songs that she's had tweaked because there likely are... but everyone knows that her voice isnt tweaked that much.
August 14, 200620 yr The strength of her voice shows through the tracks, I don't really know what else to say on the matter other than what i've already said. :mellow:
August 14, 200620 yr Agreed, the album is amazing, it's even better now I have the booklet and case etc :wub:
August 15, 200620 yr she has one of the best voices ever in hisorty tbh my perosnal opinion is that it is the best cos yes whitney great voice, but it was always too strong, marah yes but i found it hard for her to do power power that christina has! christina can belt it out and have it soft n toned down! she aint lost it or losing it!
Create an account or sign in to comment