Jump to content

Featured Replies

Dua was spotted arriving to the MetLife stadium to watch the Spain vs. Argentina finale in New Jersey tonight.

🎤 Dua Lipa has arrived at MetLife Stadium to witness the highly anticipated 2026 World Cup final between Argentina and Spain.

The British star was among the celebrities spotted by Mauro Cordo and Nicole Murelli upon her arrival at the stadium, where thousands of fans and figures from around the globe are gearing up for a historic day.

🤩 Her presence adds even more star power to an event destined to go down in football history.

  • Replies 444
  • Views 118.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She ate at my friend’s restaurant 😭😭 News24 SEE | Fans spot UK singer Dua Lipa as she dines in Cape T... UK singer Dua Lipa was spotted in Cape Town over the weekend.

  • Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos

    This is so me, wasted, after enjoying something for almost 12 hours straight, lol! 😅

  • Revealed by a reliable source that something is coming. Their post was a little cryptic, so I'm not entirely sure whether this is related to "Training Season" (the post was done in the single's thre

New pictures and reels from Dua singing Happy Birthday to a fan in Corner Bistro in NY and in the MetLife stadium. The second one looks better in a phone, lol! 😆 However, Dua is with Callum, his brother Gjin, his father Dukagjin, Tom Holland, Olivia Dean, Megan Rapinoe, Seth Meyers, Teyana Taylor, Paul Bettany, Brian Chesky, among others.

More details about Dua and Callum's visit to Corner Bristo, where it's said that both of them frequent the place because of the martinis. You could read the article here.

Tyler, who is the restaurant's bartender, mentioned the following after Dua and Callum ordered drinks at the bar with a group of friends before sitting outside. 

"I think they kind of saw someone, a group of friends singing happy birthday, and I think they kind of thought it would be fun to join in, pop over, join in on the singing, make someone's day"

Dua joins Katy in the "Watch It Burn" trend (which I don't think it is as of now, lol!). 😆 Either way, they're cute together. ❤️

This is so me, part 2.

I don't wanna leave, but they're making me go home.

I don't wanna leave, but they're making me go home.

Eh, eh, eh

Quack, quack, quack

cheeseblock

Jokes aside, I seriously can't believe how someone could have partied so hard for three straight days and the next one appears so fresh in the premiere of her husband's film in another country and, on top of that, on the other side of the Atlantic. Damn! I want Dua's genes. cheeseblock

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.