August 11, 20197 yr This may well be my favourite ever Dua track now. It was a #1 in my own chart but I love it even more now.
August 12, 20197 yr It's so great. I was hoping to see more of Silk City, but this is almost a year old now and there hasn't been anything since. :(
August 12, 20197 yr I wasn’t a fan upon release, but I love it now and it’s probably her best song. It has aged better than New Rules!
August 12, 20197 yr I wasn’t a fan upon release, but I love it now and it’s probably her best song. It has aged better than New Rules! I also consider this my favourite Dua song, with possibly Hotter than Hell and Begging close behind
September 6Sep 6 Such an incredible song, really think it inspired Future Nostalgia. Shame we didn't get much more from Silk City they were a great duo.