Posted August 3, 20188 yr A List 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood [C-B-B-B-B-A-A-A-A-A] AJ Tracey feat. Not3s - Butterflies [C-B-B-B-A-A-A-A] Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman [C-B-A-A] Au/Ra & CamelPhat - Panic Room [C-B-B-B-B-B-A-A-A] Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin - I Like It [C-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A] Cheat Codes & Little Mix - Only You [C-C-B-A-A-A] ^ DJ Khaled feat. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo - No Brainer [b-A] Drake - In My Feelings [A-A-A] George Ezra - Shotgun [C-C-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A] [Longest Runner] Jax Jones feat. Mabel & Rich The Kid - Ring Ring [C-B-B-A-A] Jonas Blue feat. Jack & Jack - Rise [C-B-A-A-A-A-A-A] Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams [C-B-B-A-A-A] Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes [C-B-B-B-B-A-A-A-A-A-A] Tiësto & Dzeko feat. Preme & Post Malone - Jackie Chan [C-B-A-A-A-A] ^ TWENTY ØNE PILØTS - Jumpsuit [b-B-B-A] B List ^ B Young - 079ME [C-B] Childish Gambino - Summertime Magic [C-B-B-B] ^ David Guetta feat. Anne-Marie - Don't Leave Me Alone [C-B] Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind [C-B-B-B-B-B-B] ^ Ella Mai - Boo'd Up [C-B] Isaac Gracie - Running On Empty [C-C-C-B-B] Krystal Klear - Neutron Dance [C-B-B] ^ Lewis Capaldi - Tough [C-C-B] Loud Luxury feat. Brando - Body [C-C-B-B-B] Martin Garrix feat. Khalid - Ocean [C-B-B] Nicki Minaj feat. Ariana Grande - Bed [C-B-B-B-B-B-B] Rudimental & Major Lazer feat. Anne-Marie & Mr Eazi - Let Me Live [C-C-C-B-B-B] Sam Smith - Baby, You Make Me Crazy [C-C-C-B-B] Steel Banglez feat. Yxng Bane & MØ - Your Lovin' [C-C-B-B] You Me At Six - 3AM [C-B-B-B-B] C List * Bad Sounds - Couldn't Give It Away [C] * Benny Blanco feat. Khalid & Halsey - Eastside [C] Boston Bun feat. DVNO - Spread Love (Paddington) [C-C] Bugzy Malone - Warning [C-C-C] * Chance The Rapper - Work Out [C] Chip - Darth Vader [C-C] DJ Koze - Pick Up [C-C-C-C] * Hardy Caprio feat. One Acen - Best Life [C] Silk City feat. Daniel Merriweather - Only Can Get Better [C-C] The Vamps - Just My Type [C-C-C] * Tyga feat. Offset - Taste [C] ZieZie - Fine Girl [C-C] BBC Introducing Laura Hibberd - Call Shotgun OUT A$AP Rocky feat. Skepta - Praise The Lord (Da Shine) [C-B-B-B-A-A-A-A] Blossoms - There's A Reason Why (I Never Returned Your Calls) [C-B-B-B-B-B] Friendly Fires - Love Like Waves [C-C-C] Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B - Girls Like You [C-B-B-B-B-B-B] The Carters - APESH*T [A-A-A-A-A-A] You can view the Radio 1 Playlist archive here. Edited August 3, 20188 yr by M4NG0
August 3, 20188 yr Author It's not even as if they're short of stuff they could add. Blonde, Christine & The Queens, Sigrid, Zedd, The 1975, Zayn, Jungle, Muse, Spring King, Robyn, Chainsmokers, RAYE, Tom Walker... they could have added ANY of those.
August 3, 20188 yr Why can't they just add 10+ new ones every week, what's stopping them? It's so restrictive.
August 3, 20188 yr I know Nathan Dawe who’s just been added to the playlist. He used to DJ at my local club. It’s nice to see someone I know get playlisted
August 3, 20188 yr Tyga was on the website earlier, has it been removed? Tyga still appears on Radio 1's playlist on the website, instead of Nathan Dawe.
August 3, 20188 yr thats weird about tyga really thought they were gonna insta-add Robyn also strange they haven't added The 1975, it's like their favourite pet band
August 3, 20188 yr Maybe The 1975 have another new song coming and they know it? Edited August 3, 20188 yr by SKOB
August 3, 20188 yr Author I think Nathan Dawe was a mistake on the website earlier, they've definitely changed it to Tyga now so I've corrected it. By the way I'm away on holiday next week, can someone else post the playlist? I'll be back the week after.
August 3, 20188 yr I think Nathan Dawe was a mistake on the website earlier, they've definitely changed it to Tyga now so I've corrected it. By the way I'm away on holiday next week, can someone else post the playlist? I'll be back the week after. Nathan should get added next week seeing as that’s when his single is released
August 3, 20188 yr Hard to know with the 1975 whether the current release will Get pre album support in sept or whether there'll be another single now and another pre album release, albums not out until October!
Create an account or sign in to comment