Jump to content

Big Brother UK • Series 23 • Who will be evicted third? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will be evicted?

    • Johanne
      12
    • Rochelle
      1
  2. 2. Who do you want to be evicted?

    • Johanne
      3
    • Rochelle
      10

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/10/26 at 20:00

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

Hope people don't mind me doing this poll,

In the clash of the most talked about housemates in this series.

Who do you think or want to go?

  • Replies 5
  • Views 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I really can't see Rochelle being evicted. It already looks like the public have taken a side and it was never going to be in the favour of Johanne. The villain edit for her (ie Big Brother showing her formal warning and not Rochelle's) hasn't helped

I want Johanne to go and expect she will although

I’d be so interested to see the % as I think it’ll be closer than we think?!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.