Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biffy Clyro :D Gonna buy this sometime this week ^_^

1) Rihanna

2) Calvin Harris

3) Beyonce and Shakira

 

Shakira sells quite well in the UK, I think, so yeah.

Hi there all, according today's Sun:

 

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007260090,00.html

 

Rihanna is just 300 copies behind Biffy (Which makes No 1 for her a certainty as most of Biffy's fans would have purchased Puzzle on the first day) and Paul McCartney has no chance of breaking into the top three because of his coffee obsession. I hope we get more detailed info on the top 75, but this'll do for now..

  • Author
Any news on Mutyas album?

 

I think I said it on a previous page :unsure: , it be 8 or 9

 

Im listening to the Rihanna album now

Im gonna go and buy it tomorrow

its really amazing!

so it should overtake and become number 1

its rare for so many good songs to be on one cd LOL

 

glad umbrella will still be #1 though :D

I can see Mutya dropping next week like bev Knight and Nat Bed - its a shame

 

 

Kelly Rowland's a flop :rofl:

Erm she's doing quite well on iTunes at the mo?

 

Certainly shaping up to have the biggest female RnB hit of the year so far...

  • Author
Erm she's doing quite well on iTunes at the mo?

 

Certainly shaping up to have the biggest female RnB hit of the year so far...

 

 

Kelly Rowland should comfortably enter the top 40 on downloads only by Sunday, to be honest I don't call that a s flop, since its not physical

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.