October 2, 200916 yr #7 ON iTUNES :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/top-100/songs/ That isn't from iTunes itself but the official website.. it doesn't seem right though :(
October 2, 200916 yr #7 ON iTUNES :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/top-100/songs/ That isn't from iTunes itself but the official website.. it doesn't seem right though :( It's not #7. That site is misleading and always has wrong positions. It's currently at #12.
October 2, 200916 yr :drama: I learned the hard way just like you Liam That site doesn't include "explicit" songs :(
October 2, 200916 yr Oh really? I thought it was too good to be true :( Thanks for letting me know though :D
October 3, 200916 yr iTunes: UK: #12 UK Pop: #4 NZ: #17 NZ Pop: #5 Ireland: #29 Ireland Pop: #16 Australia: #70 Australia Pop: #36
October 3, 200916 yr iTunes: UK: #12 UK Pop: #4 NZ: #17 NZ Pop: #5 Ireland: #29 Ireland Pop: #16 Australia: #70 Australia Pop: #36 Vetonnnnnn! Did not know you were on here!
October 3, 200916 yr ^ Hey Emma! :heart: And yes, as of now, I am! ^_^ Signed on to join in on all the fun. :) It keeps going back between #12 and #11, I wish it would just move into the Top 10 already! Edited October 3, 200916 yr by Veton
October 3, 200916 yr Author ^ Hey Emma! :heart: And yes, as of now, I am! ^_^ Signed on to join in on all the fun. :) It keeps going back between #12 and #11, I wish it would just move into the Top 10 already! Me too. -_-
October 4, 200916 yr Glad to have you on board Veton :). Ami Reading too much into a tweeteheposted something along the lines of 'UK don't worry I'll be over within the next few months' by thinking this could possibly mean some sort of tour?
October 4, 200916 yr Author Glad to have you on board Veton :). Ami Reading too much into a tweeteheposted something along the lines of 'UK don't worry I'll be over within the next few months' by thinking this could possibly mean some sort of tour? Hmm... maybe it's just about the promo she is doing over here? She's there on the 13th right? That's when Ry and you are going to see her? :unsure:
October 4, 200916 yr Hmm... maybe it's just about the promo she is doing over here? She's there on the 13th right? That's when Ry and you are going to see her? :unsure: I know. she was coming over in two weeks when she posted that not within a few months! Yes, yes it is :) I'm so excited!
October 4, 200916 yr This song is amazing. Hope it's huge for her. Going straight to the CD shop tomorrow after work to buy her album, sounds extremely promising if SOS and Battlefield were anything to go by! :D
October 6, 200916 yr Author This song is amazing. Hope it's huge for her. Going straight to the CD shop tomorrow after work to buy her album, sounds extremely promising if SOS and Battlefield were anything to go by! :D Hey Jaden! Did you end up buying the album? If so, do you like it?
Create an account or sign in to comment