Everything posted by slowdown73
-
DISCO ● 15th Studio Album
I’m convinced a stricter lockdown will happen before Christmas. Whether it happens now or in a few weeks but it will certainly impact on physical album sales for Kylie and many other artists. It couldn’t have come at a worse time in Q4 when sales are highest.
-
Paloma Faith - Infinite Things
There doesn’t appear to be a deluxe edition, just a 13 track standard but her last few albums have all been reissued after a year!
-
Scorpio Szn (EP)
I initially thought dance with the devil was a new track but it was a bonus for witness deluxe. Strange release - would have been better to release an e.p. with new material included.
-
Kylie Minogue Disco Era is here!
Yes, it’s on most music sites including iTunes.
-
DISCO ● 15th Studio Album
So with a week to go, how much do people think the album will sell first week? Bruce Springsteen has managed 53k and I wonder if Kylie can top this. She may not get to no1 but the competition and promotion from the race with Little Mix could set her up for some decent first week sales hopefully.
-
2020 BPI Certifications
I’m surprised M People - Moving on up has only just achieved silver. I thought it was a fairly big hit during its hay day as it reached no2 but single sales must have been low.
-
New Release Schedule: Friday 30 October
At home with Kylie Minogue - E.P. Is out today.
-
Kylie Minogue Disco Era is here!
Looking forward to actually hearing the album and the live streaming event.
-
Steps - 'Something in Your Eyes'
I prefer something in your eyes to what the future holds. It’s very ABBA!
-
Buzzjack or Sayhey
I don’t use sayhey much. As other people have said, lots of arguing and bitching which I don’t want to be part of!
-
Real Groove ● 3rd Single
The problem is none of the singles released so far have made much of an impact due to lack of promotion. It’s a shame because the new songs have been great.
-
Which is Kylie's best Xmas single?
Every days like Christmas is a great song!
-
OneRepublic - Human
Can’t wait for the new album!
-
Disco v Golden first 3 tracks released
Dancing 8/10 Stop me from falling 8/10 Raining glitter 8/10 Total. 24/30 Say something. 9/10 Magic. 10/10 I love it. 9/10 Total. 28/30 Disco songs are stronger!
-
Best DISCO song so far?
1. Magic 2. Say something 3. I love it All three are great songs!
-
Get Outta My Way ● 10 years on
Never thought get outta my way was strong enough to be 2nd single.
-
Chart Battle REVISED: Little Mix vs. Kylie
How do you know Kylie will lose for sure? Have you got a crystal ball? I think she will do better than 30-35k. Her last Golden sold more in its first week than your current prediction and that was in April and not Q4. If Kylie doesn’t win, it will be closer than you’re predicting I think. Kylie has done well on preorders and her fans will go all out to support her.
-
DISCO ● 15th Studio Album
1. Magic 2. Say something 3. I love it I really like all of the songs. Very strong vocals and really excited for the album. I don’t think she’ll be no1 sadly. Streaming l, impact of covid on physical sales and heavy competition from Little Mux and Ariana Grande will prevent that but I hope it can sell well over the Christmas period.
-
I Love It ● 1st Instant Grat
Great song, this is potentially shaping up to be Kylie’s best album to date!
-
Kelly Clarkson & Brett Eldredge - Under The Mistletoe
I wonder if her Christmas album will be reissued to include this new track!
-
Rebel Heart ● rank the singles
1. Ghostown 2. Living for love 3. Hold tight 4. Devil pray 5. Bitch I’m Madonna 🤑
-
Madame X ● rank the singles
1. I don’t search I find 2. God control 3. I rise 4. Crave 5. Medellin
-
Kylie Best Album Title
Light years is my favourite title!
-
Chart Battle REVISED: Little Mix vs. Kylie
There has been no proper confirmation about Adele yet so it may not even happen yet!
-
DISCO ● 15th Studio Album
Deluxe is now £8.99 and standard £6.99 on iTunes. Seems very cheap and I wonder if there has been a down turn in pre-orders in recent weeks or the record company are expecting the album to possibly struggle. Hope I’m wrong as I want disco to do well but just worried really given current situation and lack of promo to date.