Everything posted by Connor.
-
Salute • Third Single
Jesy owning the video tbh <3
-
Ella Henderson - Ghost
Capital are apparently giving this it's first radio play tomorrow so hopefully this is a good sign that they will playlist it. :)
-
Ella Henderson - Ghost
This needs to be huge. :wub:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th April 2014
4. Take Me Home (featuring. Bebe Rexha) - Cash Cash 5. Calling All Hearts (featuring. Robin Thicke & Jessie J - DJ Cassidy
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th April 2014
1. Waves (Robin Schultz Radio Edit) - Mr Probz 8. Calling All Hearts (featuring. Robin Thicke & Jessie J - DJ Cassidy) 17. Welcome To The Jungle - Neon Jungle 20. Solo Dancing - Indiana 26. Take Me Home (featuring. Bebe Rexha) - Cash Cash Edit: Already beaten! :lol:
-
Eurovision Scoreboard Simulator 2014
A simulation I just did. 1. United Kingdom (208) 2. Armenia (158) 3. Azerbaijan (145) 4. Belarus (138) 5. Estonia (132) 6. Russia (131) 7. Denmark (106) 8. Ukraine (97) 9. Austria (95) 10. Italy (95)
-
Cody Simpson - Surfboard
Third person to be voted out. :kink:
- Ed Sheeran - Sing
-
US TV Ratings 31/03
Another massive flop for Rachael Taylor then. Charlie Angels, 666 Park Avenue and now Crisis. :lol:
-
Sam Smith - Stay With Me
-rC8RRXcfeo I really like this! It's much better than Money On My Mind!
-
Predict: Lady Gaga - "G.U.Y."
Top 75, with a small chance of Top 40 but I can't really see it doing that much.
-
Capital FM Playlist 2014
Faul & Wad Ad v Pau, Kieza, Pitbull/GRL, Run DMC/DJ Fresh, and Sigma added to Capital playlist. :)
-
Dancing on Ice 2014
Ray has to win! I'm not keen on him, but over the insufferable Hayley it has to be him! Gutted Beth was only 3rd. :(
-
Capital FM Playlist 2014
Capital have also added 'Take Me Home' by Cash Cash featuring. Bebe Rexha. Hope it can be a big hit! :wub:
-
Dancing on Ice 2014
Beth through to the final. :wub:
-
Dancing on Ice 2014
The biasness from the judges against Beth is ridiculous. I hope she gets the most votes and Hayley lands in the skate-off. Hayley is a poor skater although I reckon a Sam and Beth skate off.
-
Single #4(?) | Beautiful (feat. Enrique Iglesias)
I kind of like it but the vocoder effect is a little annoying.
-
Capital FM Playlist 2014
5 Seconds Of Summer, Enrique/Pitbull, Example, Lily Allen, and Pixie Lott added to Capital FM playlist.
-
'Adore You' ▬ Discussion
FRzG90X2a80 Cedric Gervais remix two minute clip. Sounds alright. :)
-
US TV Ratings 03/02
Superbowl had an average of 111.5m viewers in the end so is the highest rated ever in terms of viewers and most watched TV show in US history.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 26th January 2014
'What Now' is on some advert. Not sure which one but I've seen it/heard it a few times on it. :)
-
Celebrity Big Brother · 2014
One of the worst winners ever. :manson:
-
Celebrity Big Brother · 2014
I'd love Jim to be out in 3rd just to see the DS meltdown but he's obviously won it. :lol:
-
Celebrity Big Brother · 2014
Surprise surprise. Oh god, Dappy ftw then. :(
-
Celebrity Big Brother · 2014
Luisa out next surely leaving us with a dreadful final three. :(