Everything posted by Connor.
-
US TV Renewals/Cancellations/Back 9 Scorecard
Their was a tweet about something from the Press Conference on the official twitter but it has since been deleted.
-
US TV Renewals/Cancellations/Back 9 Scorecard
X Factor USA renewed. LOL Although Simon is unlikely to return.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th December 2013
I think that was from the Pop chart.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th December 2013
3. Skyscraper - Sam Bailey 27. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
-
X Factor · The 2013 Final
Hannah, Rough Copy were in the Top 3 three times, with Luke in 3rd four times.
-
X Factor · The 2013 Final
A deserving winner. :)
-
X Factor · The 2013 Final
What on god's earth was that performance? They were giving 'Sam Callahan vocals'. Awful song as well!
-
X Factor · The 2013 Final
Their was a rumour it was 'When You're Gone' by Avril Lavigne but nothing substantial. :)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th December 2013
Edit - Never mind, already answered.
-
X Factor 2013 · Spoilers
Winner's singles have reportedly be revealed as... Sam B - Skyscraper (Demi Lovato) Nicholas - Superman (Five For Fighting)
-
Dancing on Ice 2014
I think it's already been confirmed as the same panel as last year. :)
-
US iTunes Top 100 [AUG-DEC 2013]
Great for Alex & Sierra to get their second iTunes number one. It really would be an injustice if they don't win. :wub:
-
US iTunes Top 100 [AUG-DEC 2013]
2. Gravity (X Factor USA Performance) - Alex & Sierra 5. Hallelujah (X Factor USA Performance) - Jeff Gutt 9. Say Something (X Factor USA Performance) - Alex & Sierra 16. Little Talks (X Factor USA Performance) - Alex & Sierra
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 8th December 2013
36. Little Me - Little Mix
-
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2013
Joey never topped a public vote. :o Amy's support fell rapidly as she topped the first two votes. Kian was always in the Top 2 while Lucy was in the Top 3 every vote apart from the first. Kian won with 67.44%.
-
Dancing on Ice 2014
She's recently given birth last month, so I would suspect that's the reason why she isn't doing it. :)
-
Dancing on Ice 2014
Line up confirmed. Beth Tweddle Bonnie Langford David Seaman Gareth Gates Gary Lucy Hayley Tamaddon Joe Pasquale Jorgie Porter Kyran Bracken Ray Quinn Sam Attwater Suzanne Shaw Todd Carty Zaraah Abrahams Ray will most likely win but I just hope Jorgie can get reasonably far.
-
Celebrity Big Brother: Series 13
James Hewitt would be known by quite a lot of people. He was the guy who had an affair with Princess Diana! I wouldn't really call him a nobody in that sense.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 8th December 2013
5. Trumpets - Jason Derulo
-
Dancing on Ice 2014
Line up is apparently being released at midnight. I have a friend who receives the press pack thingys. :P 14 celebrities are taking part. :)
-
Dancing on Ice 2014
10 former soapstars/soapstars. :lol:
-
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2013
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! The vile miserable god awful woman is finally gone! :cheer: :w00t: :yahoo:
-
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2013
What an awful final three! :( Anyway, I hope it's Kian or David who wins otherwise we'll have the worse winner in the history of the show in Lucy. Anyway, been a poor series overall so I suppose finishing with a poor winner will make it complete.
-
US iTunes Top 100 [AUG-DEC 2013]
2. Say Something (X Factor USA Performance) - Alex & Sierra While it'll fall a lot quicker, isn't it the highest iTunes peak song from a contestant on the show including originals?
-
US X Factor Season 3
Alex and Sierra MUST win. :wub: