Jump to content

Connor.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Connor.

  1. Connor. posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Poor tracklisting to be honest. :(
  2. Connor. posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Tracklist should be reveal shortly. NOW have confirmed that 'Roar' is Disc 1 Track 1. :)
  3. 3. Children Of The Sun (feat. John Martin) - Tinie Tempah 4. Story Of My Life - One Direction
  4. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    X Factor USA down to a 1.5.
  5. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    He looks hideous on that artwork. :wacko: :huh:
  6. Yeah, it's definitely one of the stand outs. Think that would work as a single along with Is This Love? :wub:
  7. Connor. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Sorry, forgot to look back through the thread. :lol:
  8. Connor. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    The Monster will be able to chart while the other three singles will not the OCC have confirmed. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a52...ts-company.html
  9. 'Recovery', 'Roses', 'Is This Love?' and 'Certain Things' are the massive standouts for me. Very good album. :wub:
  10. The album is available to stream on iTunes. :)
  11. 25. Story Of My Life - One Direction 87. Story Of My Life - One Direction
  12. Connor. posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Yeah, I always make my own versions as well but this one has proved to be a difficult one to make. Mel B and Geri! I somehow don't think they'll make it. :lol: A few exclusives/newer tracks would be nice so it makes it feel a bit more fresh. I'm gonna try and make a tracklisting this week and see how it looks. Selena and Iggy were nice surprises last NOW! so a couple like that would be great. I'm looking forward to the reveal though. I reckon Katy Perry will open the CD.
  13. Connor. posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    I'd like to see a couple of upcoming releases on their like Little Mix and One Direction although I doubt it (perhaps Little Mix might). Been struggling to make a tracklisting so will be interested to see yours Spiral. I would also like a double Miley Cyrus appearance. Don't really want to see DJ Fresh/Diplo, Dizzee Rascal/Will.i.am on their and tracks like that that fell out the charts quick but I'm sure they will.
  14. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    What on earth was that? :lol:
  15. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Don't worry. I'm 18 and that isn't a word I ever use either. :lol:
  16. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    They were OK. Typical stage show kind of band. The blonde one and the funny haired guy go to stage school five minutes away from me. A lot better than last week.
  17. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    The Carrie Diaries is a goner with only a 0.3. Dracula started with 1.8 and Grimm got a 1.8.
  18. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    They could have potentially keep it set in Rochdale but filmed in Scotland. Obviously, they would have had to find a setting that resembled more of Rochdale but they could have potentially had a storyline where the actual school just moves building etc or something. It's too late to save the show now. I don't even know why they're bothering to do another series. The best thing probably to do is move it to BBC2 on a Friday at 6pm and air it in 30 minute episodes especially with the route they seem to be taking it down. OK, the ratings will probably go down a bit again (would probably be good for the timeslot and channel) but it could be rejuvenate as an early evening show and they seem to be watering it down a lot so it could work. It really isn't suitable for Thursday evenings anymore.
  19. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    That was only after the BBC decided to relocate it too Scotland because they needed more content to be part of their Scottish brand so they could have prevented it but they chose to move it, therefore it's entirely their own fault.
  20. Hmmmm, not feeling this much which is a shame as I normally like their singles. :(
  21. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    I'm sorry but that was without a doubt the worst episode of Waterloo Road ever. Maybe even one of the worst episodes of television either. I felt utterly embarrassed watching it. :unsure: :lol:
  22. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think that was the last episode to be aired of Ironside. :)
  23. Taylor Swift and Little Mix confirmed for Week 4 results.
  24. 1. Royals - Lorde 2. Do What You U Want (feat. R. Kelly) - Lady Gaga
  25. Somebody from Made In Chelsea according to Google. :lol: