Everything posted by Connor.
-
Buzzjack Soundclash #6 The Saturdays VS Mackelmore
What About Us! :) Thrift Shop is good but it's become a bit boring.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 24th March 2013
I love What About Us but Let's Get Ready To Rumble for number one this week. :wub:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 24th March 2013
I'm not sure. I just saw it at #14 a little while ago and it's now up to #10. :o :wub:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 24th March 2013
11. Let's Get Ready To Rumble (100% Radio Mix) - PJ & Duncan 19. On My Way - Charlie Brown
-
• U K C H A R T S U R V I V O R 2 0 1 3 •
In the heat before the play-off round, White Noise got all four votes from one poster.
-
Saturdays iTunes Watch
I doubt #thatpower will even go #1 on iTunes. It's only at #28 in the US and Bieber is a lot bigger there than he is here. I think it'll stall around 5 or 6.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th March 2013
I can't see #thatpower being anywhere near #1 tbh.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th March 2013
Good to see The Sats lead increasing. Still shocked to see Brigit hold up so well.
-
Hollyoaks
Can't wait for Brendan to leave this week. Never got the love for the character. :coffee: :puke:
-
Saturdays iTunes Watch
They've got a 31% lead now. Must have been a glitch. :P
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th March 2013
They know have a 31% lead. :D Kworb must be going a little funny.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th March 2013
What About Us is in Dark red already.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th March 2013
Nicole peaked at #3 (#2 combined). :P
-
Music Purchases This Week: Week Beginning 18th March 2013
The Saturdays - What About Us (feat. Sean Paul)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th March 2013
2. What About Us (feat. Sean Paul) - The Saturdays
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th March 2013
5. What About Us (feat. Sean Paul) - The Saturdays
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 17th March 2013
G'WON What About Us! :wub:
-
Dancing On Ice 2013
Beth won with 74.99% of the final vote. :P Matt was Bottom 2 with the public every week apart from the week after he was in the skate-off. :lol:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 10th March 2013
Oh, haha. :lol: I wish it was true though. :( :P
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 10th March 2013
Eh? Just Give Me A Reason is on 62% combined, Mirrors top version is 71% :huh:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 10th March 2013
1. One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) - One Direction
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 10th March 2013
7. Boomerang - Nicole Scherzinger
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 10th March 2013
3. Just Give Me A Reason - Pink 4. Boomerang - Nicole Scherzinger
-
Waterloo Road
On the actor's twitter page. :(
- Waterloo Road