Jump to content

Connor.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Connor.

  1. Downloads Amelia Lily - Shut Up (And Give Me Whatever You Got) Bingo Players featuring. Far East Movement - Get Up (Rattle) Conor Maynard featuring. Wiley - Animal Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring. Wanz - Thrift Shop
  2. 116. Change Your Life - Little Mix
  3. Great performance. Absolutely loved it and loved them. :wub:
  4. Is their DOI perfomance this evening? Looking forward to it if it is. :wub:
  5. I think it is on an advert as I definitely heard it earlier. Not sure which one though. :) Edit : It was on an E4 advert fro Revenge so I'm guessing that?
  6. OK.
  7. I saw something on the web saying it got a 1.3. http://www.headlineplanet.com/home/2013/01...inting-ratings/
  8. I watched it earlier. It was OK but I thought some of the acting was quite poor however will give the second episode a go. AnnaSophia Robb did play the part well though. Don't think it's rated that well either.
  9. I Dreamed A Dream up to #27.
  10. Top 75 would still be a good achievement though. :)
  11. Great too see Anne Hathaway's version of "I Dreamed A Dream" at #33. My favourite ever rendition. :wub:
  12. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    I think this could be a good series. Spencer seem like a **** but I like the rest. :)
  13. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
  14. I Knew You Were Trouble #3
  15. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    07: Tony Hutchinson 06: Cindy Hutchinson 03: Holly Cunningham 05: Tom Cunningham 09: Myra McQueen 07: John Paul McQueen 10: Jacqui McQueen 02: Bart Mcqueen 04: Theresa McQueen 05: Nana Mcqueen 08: Jack Osborne 03: Frankie Osborne 06: Darren Osborne 10: Nancy Osborne 08: Cheryl Brady 05: Seamus Brady 04: Declan Brady -1: Brendan Brady 07: Callum Kane 07: Lacey Kane 09: Martha Kane 05: Ash Kane 10: Mitzeee Minniver 10: Maxine Minniver 08: Sienna Blake 07: Patrick Blake 06: Sinead O Connor 07: Diane O Connor 04: Jen Gilmore 04: Liam Gilmore 05: Dirk Savage 05: Liberty Savage 07: Dodger Savage 02: Will Savage 08: Dennis Savage 07: Walker 07: Joel Dexter 01: Ste Hay 08: Pheobe 08: Leanne Holiday 10: Doug Carter 00: Ruby Button 08: Esther Bloom 05: Mercedes Fisher 07: Carmel Valentine 08: Texas Longford 06: Tilly Evans 06: George Smith 10: Barney Mcbride 11: Annalise Appelton 08: Rob Edwards
  16. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    As much as I'd love her to be in it your probably right. Having said it, she is in the UK though so you never know although I doubt she will be. :(
  17. Don't Stop The Party :arrowup: #10
  18. Connor. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    150 Little Mix - Wings 140 Labrinth featuring. Emeli Sande - Beneath Your Beautiful 130 Tulisa - Young 120 Olly Murs featuring. Flo Rida - Troublemaker 110 Robbie Williams - Candy 100 Katy Perry - Part Of Me 090 Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe 080 James Arthur - Impossible 070 The Script featuring. will.i.am - Hall Of Fame 060 Cheryl - Call My Name 050 Calvin Harris featuring. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing 040 DJ Fresh featuring. Rita Ora - Hot Right Now 030 Rihanna - Diamonds 020 fun. featuring. Janelle Monae - We Are Young 010 will.i.am featuring. Eva Simons - This Is Love -10 David Guetta featuring. Sia - Titanium
  19. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Robin Cousins, Ashley Roberts, Jason Gardiner and Karen Barber have been confirmed as the judging panel by ITV.
  20. "What About Us" by The Saturdays and Sean Paul will be released on 17th March according to The Sun. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...s-us-chart.html
  21. Sorry - Triple Posted by accident.
  22. Sorry - Triple Posted by accident.
  23. Little Mix. :wub:
  24. 3. He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother - The Justice Collective
  25. Apparently Jahmene, Ella and Union J are being signed to SyCo.