Jump to content

Connor.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Connor.

  1. 1. Impossible - James Arthur 17. Impossible - Shontelle 19. Kiss You - One Direction 31. Clown - Emeli Sande 37. Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko) - Rihanna
  2. 49. Stay (featuring. Mikky Ekko) - Rihanna
  3. I think it's just a version of the song with Dougie singing the vocals, well it sounds like that from the iTunes clip. :lol:
  4. Will/Britney up to #10.
  5. 29. Scream & Shout (featuring. Britney Spears) - will.i.am
  6. Finally :D
  7. I reckon Jahmene is gone. Apparently Chris is leading followed by James but it's probably bull rubbish.
  8. Haven't liked any performances so far. :o
  9. Kylie Minogue and Rita Ora. :)
  10. Connor. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Winner's single choices revealed in The Sun. Pretty horrific choices if you ask me. :puke:
  11. Winner's single choices revealed in The Sun. Pretty horrific choices if you ask me. :puke2:
  12. Connor. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I didn't buy a copy but there was only a few left at the HMV I went too so she must be selling alright in my one. :)
  13. Yeah, it's a shame she only reached #32. I shudder at the thought of Christopher performing it though. :puke2:
  14. The only reason I hope it is Skyscraper is to get the original higher up in the chart, because none of them left will do it justice. :P
  15. Yeah, she wasn't too bad. :)
  16. Even Rihanna couldn't manage that. :P
  17. It's a shame they are going to be eliminated because they are my favourite left. Really enjoyed that performance.
  18. 81. Catchy My Breath - Kelly Clarkson 86. Beautiful Cause You Love Me - Girls Aloud
  19. Connor. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    #99.
  20. I found out where album charted. If anyone's wants to know PM me. :)
  21. Christopher is probably going to win. The Daily star say
  22. Christopher is probably going to win. The Daily star say
  23. Good luck April. Thank you MK for all your hard work. It has been very helpful. :)
  24. Change Your Life up to No.78. :)
  25. How do people do these updates so quickly? :lol: :o