Jump to content

Connor.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Connor.

  1. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Television
    Some strange choices, especially 'Happy' for Lauren. I actually think Stephanie's song will suit her. I presume it's the song used on the current HSBC advert?
  2. Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune! :wub: Although, disappointing it's not out till 23rd November over here. :(
  3. The iTunes previews are now available.
  4. This is premiering/released in full on 3rd October according to his facebook.
  5. Connor. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    'Break The Rules' has also been added to Capital's playlist. :wub:
  6. http://instagram.com/p/tIbiIkw0dP/ Jessie has released a teaser of 'Burnin' Up'. Sounds exactly like Crazy Stupid Love. Meh. Released worldwide (except UK & Ireland) on Tuesday.
  7. Connor. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Woops, I forgot about those. Will change it now. :D
  8. Connor. posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Capital FM Playlist | 19th September 2014 5 Seconds of Summer - Amnesia Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea - Problem Calvin Harris feat. John Newman - Blame Charli XCX - Boom Clap Chris Brown feat. Usher & Rick Ross - New Flame Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne - Rather Be David Guetta feat. Sam Martin - Lovers On The Sun Duke Dumont - Won't Look Back Ed Sheeran - Don't Ed Sheeran - Sing Ella Eyre - Comeback Ella Henderson - Ghost Ella Henderson - Glow Fuse ODG feat. Sean Paul - Dangerous Love G.R.L. - Ugly Heart Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora - Black Widow Jeremih feat. YG - Don't Tell 'Em Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang John Legend - All Of Me (Tiësto Remix) Katy Perry - This Is How We Do Lilly Wood & The Prick - Prayer In C (Robin Schulz Remix) LuvBug feat. Talay Riley - Resonance MAGIC! - Rude The Magician feat. Years & Years - Sunlight Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass Mr. Probz - Waves (Robin Schulz Remix) Nicki Minaj - Anaconda Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill - Gecko (Overdrive) OneRepublic - Love Runs Out Parra for Curva feat. Anna Naklan - Wicked Games Professor Green feat. Tori Kelly - Lullaby Route 94 feat. Jess Glynne - My Love Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One Sam Smith - Stay With Me Sander Van Doorn, Martin Garrix & DVBBS - Gold Skies The Script - Superheroes Sigma - Nobody To Love Sigma feat. Paloma Faith - Changing Taylor Swift - Shake It Off Ten Walls - Walking With Elephants Wankelmut & Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle Songs removed from playlist Cheryl Cole feat. Tinie Tempah - Crazy Stupid Love Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX - Fancy Oliver $ & Jimi Jules - Pushing On Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down Rixton - Me and My Broken Heart Zhu - Faded
  9. Avicii has teamed up with Robbie Williams for a new song called 'The Days', which is apparently the first single from his new album 'Stories' Here is a short clip of the single. JDglMK9sgIQ Sounds like a typical Avicii song but doesn't sound too bad. A strange collaboration though.
  10. TBH, there is no one I strongly want to win! I think it's been a very disappointing series overall.
  11. 'Rockets' and 'Billie Holiday' are both fantastic! This is gonna be a brilliant album! :wub:
  12. It's just a new version of 'I'm Not The Only One' featuring ASAP Rocky.
  13. 50. With You - Cast of Ghost :wub:
  14. Connor. posted a post in a topic in R&B and Hip-Hop
    This is such a tune! :wub: Never been a massive fan of Ella, but this is just brilliant!
  15. He played this at the V Festival last weekend. Didn't realise it was Tove Lo. It's ok, but nothing special.
  16. It's so obvious they want a Ashleigh and Helen final 2 and I reckon they'll probably get it. Rooting for Christopher!
  17. I'm lost for words. :o :wub: So so happy though! Surely it's Ashleigh v Christopher for the title now?
  18. Christopher. :wub: Mark is surely a goner now.
  19. Can we please just skip to the final though? Christopher and Ashleigh are the only two housemates worthy of winning left in this series and I just can't be bothered with the rest. Bring on CBB!
  20. So looking forward to Mark being booted out those doors on Friday.
  21. Shocked Ashleigh nominated Christopher. Quite disappointed in her there. Feel quite sorry for Pav as well tbh.
  22. 01. Christopher 02. Ashleigh 03. Pav __________________ The rest.
  23. Such a bad episode this evening, only saved by Christopher. He really cracked me up this evening although the hate is already raining in for him.
  24. Christopher. :lol: He's truly lost it but I can't help but love him. :wub:
  25. 1. Am I Wrong? - Nico & Vinz 4. Love Runs Out - OneRepublic 28. Tough Love - Jessie Ware 73. Make The World Go Round (feat. R Kelly) - DJ Cassidy