Jump to content

Connor.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Connor.

  1. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    'Champion' is amazing. :wub: Why was it not the first, or at least the second single?
  2. Well if she was pregnant, then it would likely not be Steven's as ectopic pregnancies normally occur between four and ten weeks of being pregnant. And also, she seemed to recover very quickly. Also, a bit disrespectful to make fun out of pretending to be pregnant with the fake bump if it's true.
  3. MrCelebUK is known for making up bull****. I honesty cannot see Tulisa or Michael Le Vell entering although I would be happy with both.
  4. The exodus at Southampton looks like it's continuing with Calum Chambers apparently joining Arsenal for £12m. Surprised their selling another of their youngsters.
  5. Christopher or Ashleigh for the immunity please. Or Pav to annoy Helen and co.
  6. I don't really get the harsh reaction for Pav. I don't really see what he has done wrong. :huh:
  7. So Ashleigh is up after being told that she was immune? They make this s*** up as they go along.
  8. 1. Crazy Stupid Love (featuring. Tinie Tempah) - Cheryl Cole 2. Rude - MAGIC! 15. Jungle (Remix) feat. Jay-Z) - X Ambassadors & Jamie N Commons 20. Boom Clap - Charli XCX 26. Louder - Neon Jungle 27. Always (feat. Alana) [Route 94 Radio Edit) - MK 52. Sirens - Cher Lloyd 83. Emotion (Ain't Nobody) - Maverick Sabre
  9. I think they performed it on the 'Live from Edinburgh Castle' event on BBC1.
  10. Danielle :wub: What an amazing housemate! Glad she came clean about her gameplan but it's not like we didn't know already. She will be missed.
  11. FFS. Ashleigh, Christopher and Chris - please just walk and leave this show to rot.
  12. Yep, she's 'ill' - funny that after they were discussing getting rid of her.
  13. This is such bull****. If she's so 'ill' that she had to leave the house, then they should cancel the eviction and she shouldn't return. Steven will probably be safe now. Such a fix. She should still be up for eviction, and if they chose her to go then she should just not return. Such a joke.
  14. 15 second snippet! http://instagram.com/p/qO2jr4Q0aZ/ Doesn't sound too bad.
  15. Channel 5 will probably make it a double now just to p*** off the viewers even more which would see Ashleigh and Christopher out. Anything to protect the 'lovely' Helen. Jale to go this week for me then but I doubt it.
  16. This series is finished. Just end this s***'now Channel 5. :lol:
  17. 'Open it' What on earth? We did not need to see or hear that.
  18. This series going even further down the drain than it has already. :lol: Yay for a final of Helen, Ash, Winston, Mark etc. :manson:
  19. Shame to see 'Don't Look Back' flopping and already falling. :(
  20. I just do not get this result at all??????? This series was already becoming crap but still?? How did Ash stay?
  21. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Now! 88 Disc 1 1. Ella Henderson - Ghost 2. Ed Sheeran - Sing 3. Sam Smith - Stay With Me 4. George Ezra - Budapest 5. Mr. Probz - Waves (Robin Schultz Radio Edit) 6. Ariana Grande featuring. Iggy Azalea - Problem 7. Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down 8. Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars 9. Aloe Blacc - The Man 10. Michael Jackson - Love Never Felt So Good 11. will.i.am featuring. Cody Rice - It's My Birthday 12. Iggy Azalea featuring. Charli XCX - Fancy 13. Chris Brown featuring. Tyga & Lil Wayne - Loyal 14. Clean Bandit featuring. Sharna Bass - Extraordinary 15. Jess Glynne - Right Here 16. Ella Eyre - If I Go 17. MKTO - Classic 18. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Don't Stop 19. Little Mix - Salute 20. Rixton - Me & My Broken Heart 21. The Vamps featuring. Demi Lovato - Somebody To You 22. Idina Menzel - Let It Go Disc 2 1. Clean Bandit featuring. Jess Glynne - Rather Be 2. Kieza - Hideaway 3. Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill - Gecko (Overdrive) 4. Sigma - Nobody To Love 5. Calvin Harris - Summer 6. Secondcity - I Wanna Feel 7. Klingande - Jubel 8. Faul & Wad Ad & Pnau - Changes 9. Fuse ODG featuring. Sean Paul - Dangerous Love 10. DJ Fresh vs TC featuring. Little Nikki - Make U Bounce 11. Shift K3Y - Touch 12. MK featuring. Alana - Always (Route 94 Edit) 13. Tiesto featuring. Matthew Koma - Wasted 14. John Martin - Anywhere For You 15. Cash Cash featuring Bebe Rexha - Take Me Home 16. Matrix & Futurebound featuring. Tanya Lacey - Don't Look Back 17. Jason Derulo featuring. Snoop Dogg - Wiggle 18. DJ Cassidy featuring. Robin Thicke & Jessie J - Calling All Hearts 19. Neon Jungle - Welcome To The Jungle 20. Sia - Chandelier 21. The Vamps - Last Night 22. Tove Lo featuring. Hippie Sabotage - Stay High (Habits Remix) 23. Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This I'd say a good track listing overall. Shame their is no Cheryl but I suppose it was unlikely with it being out the same week. Good to see the Warner artists back on the CD as well.
  22. Connor. posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    'Ghost' by Ella Henderson is CD1 Track 1 on NOW! 88. They'll be revealing more of the track listing tomorrow. :)
  23. What on gods earth are they thinking with this twist? :huh: It will probably make Ash go but still (although Helen will make sure he is safe). It's such blatant manipulation.
  24. Meh, I'm not bothered at all. I disliked both. See ya Toya. :)
  25. I despise Ash so much. I think I'd rather he go over Toya now but I'm not fussed either way.