Everything posted by Connor.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
Bit of a crap episode for highlights tbh - All it has been is someone bitching about someone else, rinse and repeat.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
Christopher and Jale safe. :wub: Glad for Chris too, but I'm not too bothered about him tbh.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
Ash is probably a goner now. :lol:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd June 2014
1. Ghost - Ella Henderson 2. Gecko (Overdrive) - Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill 3. Amnesia - 5 Seconds Of Summer
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • RANKINGS
Ranking 1. Christopher 2. Jale 3. Kimberly 4. Chris 5. Matthew 6. Danielle 7. Winston 8. Ashleigh 9. Mark -------------------------------------- 10. Marlon 11. Steven 12. Helen 13. Ash 14. Toya
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
Yeah, BB13 was probably the nastiest and BB6 was up their as well but I can see this one going their unfortunately. There has barely been a fun moment in it at all.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
But she's exactly the same. She's so hypocritical :lol: I do think this is becoming one of the nastiest series, maybe even the nastiest.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
Sure you went to Law school at 22, Toya. You didn't know what 'veto' meant.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
Marlon, Ash and Toya are just as pathetic as each other. A triple eviction would be lovely.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • SPOILERS
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/48118218...2029570/photo/1 LOL.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • Eviction THREE
http://images.ok.co.uk/1402680296_toya-big-brother.jpg I'm alright thank you. I'm looking forward to Toya walking out those doors on Friday. ^_^
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • Eviction THREE
Christopher/Christopher/Toya
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • SPOILERS
Helen and Toya are having words now according to the BBUK twitter feed.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • SPOILERS
Bye bye Toya then. :D
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • SPOILERS
It's kicked off again apparently in the house. Toya and Marlon have argued and Toya is in tears.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
She's been absolutely awful to Christopher for no reason and victimized him so I have no sympathy for her. While she had a few points this evening, once she started ranting and raving she lost it for me. She thinks a lot of herself and they way she acts as if she is so important really annoys me. I really don't like Ash either and I think they're just as bad as each other but I just don't see anything remotely likeable in her but I suppose we all have different opinions. :P Steve is a massive d*** tbh. He is out of their if Toya isn't up.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
I honestly don't find her funny at all. She's awful. She's basically Pauline! :manson:
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
OMG, the whole lot of them are so pathetic! :lol: Someone please just get Toya and Ash out of this house.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • DISCUSSION
Danielle's reason for nominating Ash. :lol:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd June 2014
2. Gecko (Overdrive) - Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill 3. Ghost - Ella Henderson
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd June 2014
'Sing' now has a 67% lead and I reckon will probably go back to number one. Poor 'Gecko'. :(:lol:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd June 2014
Blatant chart manipulation from Ed Sheeran their then. He'll probably keep quite a lead I would think as well.
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • SPOILERS
It's all kicked off between Toya, Ash, Marlon and Winston. :lol: Every single one of them from the video clips are coming across badly. So glad the 'popular' group is imploding.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd June 2014
'Sing' probably going back to #1 on iTunes then due to instant grat?
-
Big Brother: Power Trip • SPOILERS
He'll only go if Toya doesn't end up herself. Would be lovely if she was up and we had a double. Her and Steven gone in one swoop would be lovely.