Everything posted by MTV79
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Why? They already peaked at #6 few wks ago.
-
iTunes Chart: February 2010 (IV)
Still very low...
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Well GaGa wasn't bothered about it as her album is still selling extremely well. #1 on album charts actually. Sorry, where's Leona?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Massive flop for Miss Lewis...
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Oh fantastic Lady GaGa!!!!!!!! I knew that rubbish Glee won't stand a chance at #1 for second week! :lol: Where is Everybody Hurts?
-
Hate Chart
5 - Glee Cast - Don't Stop Believin' 4 - Global Stars Helping Haiti - Everybody Hurts 3 - Glee Cast - Halo/Walking On Sunshine 2 - Glee Cast - It's My Life/Confessions 1 - JLS - One Shot
-
iTunes Thread · February 2010 · Part 3 ·
relative to what? All her singles went top 5...
-
Glee invades iTunes - Are you a gleek?
Oh for goodness sake, less than 1 in 50 watch Glee then! Does it make sense now? All I wanted to say that I had expected a bigger audience. Regardless what channel is showing the programme....
-
Glee invades iTunes - Are you a gleek?
I think it's a little overrated, that's it. I dannae think the album will even platinum.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Hmm sometimes... Looking at some people and their overreacting over certain artists makes me sick...
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Both #1s on singles and albums are atrocious! That karaoke album of GleeCr@p is a disgrace!
-
Glee invades iTunes - Are you a gleek?
Again, your comments have to be everywhere I look. Doesn't matter if Glee is on E4 or BBC1. In general, Glee isn't as big as it appears to be on this forum.
-
Glee invades iTunes - Are you a gleek?
It's on Channel 4 too... Yet again, the fans are making it bigger and it is, sorry.
-
Glee invades iTunes - Are you a gleek?
They are pretty dire viewing figures. I actually remember (!) back in 1982 when Fame was shown on British TV it managed to hit over 20k audience. Different times & of course originality. Fame Soundtrack managed to sell well over 1k copies. Besides, Celeb BB which is dying down a little bit had from 5 to 8k... Wouldn't call Glee a massive hit.
-
iTunes Thread · February 2010 · Part 3 ·
Love Florence voice, bur that awful pseudo-rap Dizzee is just irrelevant.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I mean that chavvy music that kicks in 30 secs or so... Oh dear it's a killer!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
I don't believe for a second that GleeCr@p album will go even platinum with over only 1 million audience.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
So happy they didn't get another #1 with that chavy tune of theirs.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (17/02/10)
I can't staqnd Reggie. He's not a good radio presenter. His music knowledge is pretty dire.
-
iTunes Thread · February 2010 · Part 3 ·
Fantastic news for Florence!
-
iTunes Thread · February 2010 · Part 3 ·
It was Telephone at the piano and Dance In The Dark
-
iTunes Thread · February 2010 · Part 3 ·
I think Cheryl's performance at Brits last night was awful. I can dance & mime to FFTL too!
-
iTunes Thread · February 2010 · Part 3 ·
She has mimed FFTL anyway.
-
iTunes Thread · February 2010 · Part 3 ·
So happy about Florence, but Lady GaGa should have performed something from the last year, rather than something that hasn't been released.
-
iTunes Chart: February 2010 Pt. II
Love GaGa - but it was confusing. The whole Brits so far are bizarre