Everything posted by adrianreavill83
-
Friday Chart Predictions
If Patient Zero tops the chart, we have another chart topper with a number in the title.
-
The adrianreavill83 Top 5 Most Played songs on Spotify
This means Buffalo Stance by NENEH Cherry is my BIRTHDAY number one Christmas number one was All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey on 25/12/2025
-
The adrianreavill83 Top 5 Most Played songs on Spotify
14-20 September 2026 1 PET SHOP BOYS Vulnerable 2 BLONDIE Atomic 3 ICEHOUSE Hey Little Girl 4 DARYL HALL AND JOHN OATES Maneater 5 NENEH CHERRY Manchild 21-27 September The week of my birthday (26th) and a short break at Alton Towers that week. 1 NENEH CHERRY Buffalo Stance 2 TASMIN ARCHER Sleeping Satellite 3 EIGHTH WONDER I’m Not Scared 4 STING When We Dance 5 TAKE THAT Could It Be Magic
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Great Expectation by Sienna SPIRO is my birthday number one single this year.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I wonder if this will make the top 10
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Ordinary is iconic
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Man I Need one week off equalling FONY
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Next week my birthday number one will be announced (26 September)
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
I knew this would make the top 10
-
The adrianreavill83 Top 5 Most Played songs on Spotify
31 August - 6 September 2026 Top 5 1 PET SHOP BOYS So Hard 2 MADONNA Causing A Commotion 3 MIKE OLDFIELD Innocent 4 PLANET PERFECTO Bullet In The Gun 2000 5 MADONNA Live To Tell 7 September - 13 September 2026 1 PET SHOP BOYS Se A Vida E (That’s The Way Life Is) 2 TECHNOTRONIC Get Up Before The Night Is Over 3 TEARS FOR FEARS Shout 4 NEW RADICALS You Get What You Give 5 JOHN FARNHAM You’re The Voice
-
Friday Chart Predictions
First time I have heard a dance chart on the radio
-
Friday Chart Predictions
First Look is 4PM - 7PM starting from tomorrow
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 11th September 2026
If SIENNA SPIRO makes it three weeks at the top, Great Expectation will be my birthday number one for this year (26th)
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Man I need has overtaken I believe by Frankie Laine
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
How has Training Season gone back in. Classic track
-
The adrianreavill83 Top 5 Most Played songs on Spotify
17-23 August 2026 5 TEARS FOR FEARS - Sowing The Seeds Of Love 4 PLANET PERFECTO - Bullet In The Gun 2000 3 HUNTRIX - Golden 2 WILSON PHILLIPS - Hold On 1 SAVAGE GARDEN - To The Moon And Back 24-30 August 2026 5 SOPHIE B HAWKINS - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover 4 BLONDIE - Atomic 3 MADONNA - Borderlje 2 PLANET PERFECTO - Bullet In The Gun 2000 1 SIENNA SPIRO - Die On This Hill
-
Friday Chart Predictions
100 sales units separating the top 3 midweek. This has got to be a record for the closest top three
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 28th August 2026
Has RMI spent more weeks at the top than AIWFCIY by Mariah Carey in the Billboard Hot 100?
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 28th August 2026
9 To 5 is the first single since Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano to take 45 or more years from single release to Top 40 hit
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 28th August 2026
This could be the week Rein Me In could go to ACR
-
The adrianreavill83 Top 5 Most Played songs on Spotify
TOP 5 10-16 August 2026 1 PET SHOP BOYS It’s A Sin 2 SIENNA SPIRO Die On This Hill 3 KIM WILDE Kids In America 4 BRYAN ADAMS AND MELANIE C When You’re Gone 5 NIK KERSHAW I Won’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
-
Estimated ACR status updates 2026
When Rein Me In goes to ACR, Choosin’ Texas will be the next number one
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I won’t be able to listen to the charts this Friday as I am on holiday, but I will still access the Top 40 chart on here
-
The adrianreavill83 Top 5 Most Played songs on Spotify
Waited an extra week for a double bill this week. Top 5 - 27 July - 2 August 1 Propaganda - Duel 2 Tamperer - Hammer To The Heart 3 Pet Shop Boys - Left To My Own Devices 4 Rod Stewart - Maggie May 5 Prince - Little Red Corvette Top 5 - 3-9 August 1 Sam Fender and Olivia Dean - Rein Me In (This week’s UK Number one) 2 Tamperer - Hammer To The Heart 3 Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle 4 Jermaine Stewart - We Don’t Have To… 5 Diana Ross - Upside Down
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 7th August 2026
Who would have thought RMI would spend 20 non-consecutive weeks at the top?