Jump to content

adrianreavill83

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adrianreavill83

  1. This is something that Buzzjack really needs. a complete detailed list of every single certified Platinum in the UK as Wikipedia does not have a complete list of them all. It would be great if Buzzjack members could help out with this project,
  2. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I see this being a close battle
  3. Looks like MK for number one this week
  4. I wonder if PPC will make it to 25 weeks on the Top 10 before it hits ACR
  5. Blessings by Calvin Harris has spent four weeks at number eight In its chart run. In 1984, All Cried Out by Alison Moyet spent four weeks at number eight.
  6. Yesterday I was upset because Calm Down by Rema came on the radio. Hope that never returns.
  7. 20 consecutive weeks in the top 10 for Pink Pony Club
  8. The domination is over
  9. Looks interesting this week the chart
  10. I wonder if ordinary has avoided ACR
  11. 19 weeks in the top ten consecutively for this track. Still loving it
  12. Rock That Body is on my MP3 player. Still love this. Very happy to see this back in the chart
  13. This week was the best chart of the decade since AIWFCIY by Mariah Carey topped the chart
  14. Levi Heron’s single The Glen shares its name with a road in Clifton, Nottingham. It is off Langstrath Road and Glapton Lane.
  15. Good to see this back in the chart while it lasts
  16. Still can’t get enough of this track
  17. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    For me I think it is too close to call.
  18. Benson Boone song Beautiful Things has spent a week at every position from 1-11
  19. Sadly I won’t be able to listen to some of the chart show due to the British Diving Championships live broadcast on YouTube
  20. Ordinary has finally knocked CoComelon off number one in the Video Streaming Chart
  21. Which other songs have spent 16 consecutive weeks in the Top 4? I know Bryan Adams has in 1991
  22. Alex Warren is huge now. I'm in for the ride
  23. And also very happy it spent more weeks than Calm Down by Rema, my most hated song in the Top 10. Beautiful Things is 10 million times better
  24. Third single after As It Was by Harry Styles and Last Christmas by Wham! to spent a week in each position from 1-10
  25. The charts look interesting this week