Everything posted by adrianreavill83
-
Songs that have avoided ACR the most times
Which songs have dodged ACR the most times in a chart run since it's introduction in 2017.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 16th May 2025
Pink Pony Club still in the top three. One of my top ten favourite songs of the year
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 16th May 2025
I wonder how long Beautiful Things will remain in the Top 10. Still loving this track.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 16th May 2025
Has Bad Dreams got the record for the most weeks at number 9?
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 16th May 2025
Myles Smith back in the top 10
-
2025 singles year to date estimates
Has Mr Brightside by the Killers outsold Last Christmas by Wham! yet?
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 9th May 2025
52 weeks in the Top 40 for Good Luck, Babe by Chappell Roan
-
Miscellaneous singles chart records that will NEVER be broken?
I know another record that might never be broken, the most weeks in the top 10 held by All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Sadly, I won’t be able to listen to the Official Chart First Look for a while due to Pick Of The Pops clashing with it from this week. Thanks for your understanding
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I wonder if Ordinary will avoid ACR
-
Bank Holiday Monday chart toppers in the UK charts
This is something I have been thinking about for many years. Which songs have been UK number one hit during Bank Holiday Mondays (excluding Christmas time)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I won’t be able to listen to the chart this Friday as I am on holiday. But I will be back next week
-
Friday Chart Predictions
28 weeks for Beautiful Things if it hangs into the Top 10
-
Songs with the most chart runs in the Top 10
That chart run for Teddy Swims will be remembered for years
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th April 2025
27 weeks for Beautiful Things Makes up for Calm Down by Rema for me
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th April 2025
I knew Love Me Not would be Top 10 this week
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th April 2025
APT close to a million sales now
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th April 2025
That’s So True now a millionaire single
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th April 2025
Taste was my birthday number one last year
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th April 2025
Hope Beautiful Things equals Rema this week
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th April 2025
I’m shocked to see Sleep Token dropping 30 places.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Absolutely loving the Alex Warren song.
-
Will CoComelon ever be knocked off number one in the Video streaming charts
Wheels On The Bus by CoComelon has been number one for 36 non-consecutive weeks on the Video Streaming Chart and it has refuses to leave the top spot. What is the appeal of it?
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 11th April 2025
Love the new Ed Sheeran track
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 11th April 2025
26 weeks In The top 10 for Beautiful Things One more week to equal Rema