Jump to content

adrianreavill83

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adrianreavill83

  1. She’s peaked at eight places in the top ten excluding 6 and 9
  2. I have read them. Never known something like this before
  3. We will remember this day for ages
  4. I never thought that Frankie Laine record would ever be broken
  5. This is going to be interesting
  6. Man I Need back in the top ten. Great track.
  7. This week’s chart (20-26 July) 1 STING - If I Ever Lose My Faith In You 2 NO MERCY - Where Do You Go 3 BLONDIE - Atomic 4 ANNIE LENNOX - Walking On Broken Glass 5 NENEH CHERRY - Manchild
  8. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    This is going to be close
  9. RMI overtaking Fairytale Of New York in the top ten long runners in the top ten chart - 40 weeks
  10. Rooting for that 18th week for Fender/Dean
  11. Top 40 in its 515th week. All time record
  12. Double bill this week because I was too busy last week 6-12 July 2026 1 PET SHOP BOYS AND DUSTY SPRINGFIELD What Have I Done To Deserve This 2 BRITNEY SPEARS Born To Make You Happy 3 B52s Love Shack 4 ROD STEWART Young Turks 5 WHAM Everything She Wants 13-19 July 2026 1 LAURA BRANIGAN Gloria 2 ROXY MUSIC More Than This 3 TALKING HEADS Road To Nowhere 4 MIKE OLDFIELD AND BONNIE TYLER Islands 5 SHAKESPEARS SISTER I Don’t Care
  13. Never thought Rein Me In would get to seventeen weeks at the top
  14. This knocked CoComelon off the top of the video streaming chart
  15. Total Eclipse Of The Heart is in fact New entry in my lifetime because it charted before I was born on 1983.
  16. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Another historic chart week incoming
  17. This is an epic day for me as a chart follower. I’m glad they made it to 16 non-consecutive weeks.
  18. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Sam and Olivia heading for a 16th non-consecutive week.
  19. The top five for the week ending 5 July 2026 looks like this SHANNON - Give Me Tonight (5th week) BLONDIE - Atomic NIK KERSHAW - The Riddle PLANET PERFECTO - Bullet In The Gun TEARS FOR FEARS - Shout
  20. My personal reason I want it to be number one because it’s for the most weeks at number one for a song by a British artist.
  21. If Rein Me In is next week’s number one, it will be the best chart week for me since AIWFCIY by Mariah Carey got number one
  22. Love this track at number 10
  23. So what has been the most dominant songs on this chart? Feel free to comment.
  24. Top 5 for week 22-28 June 2026 1 WHAM! - Everything She Wants 2 JOHNNY HATES JAZZ - Turn Back The Clock 3 RENAISSANCE - Northern Lights 4 PAT BENETAR - Love Is A Battlefield 5 ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA - Don’t Bring Me Down A new number one this week in the adrianreavill83 Top 5 Chart this week.