Jump to content

adrianreavill83

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adrianreavill83

  1. Very pleased LF SYSTEM are No.1
  2. Bad Habits has spent 50 weeks in the Top 40 now. I am pleased to heat about that because it was my favourite song of 2021.
  3. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    A 17th week for Cat Burns in the Top 10 as it looks
  4. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I thought Joji was going to climb into the Top 10.
  5. But I love the Kate Bush record.
  6. I hope LF SYSTEM goes to number one next week. I just love that song.
  7. Why isn't Radio 1 playing the new D-Block Europe track?
  8. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I ran into this problem on that day as well.
  9. Love the new Beyonce track
  10. Chart flashback - Pet Shop Boys released It's A Sin 35 years ago this week
  11. I am really pleased RUTH is now number one
  12. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    At least Kate Bush will be topping the chart on the week my most hated song You Need To Calm Down by Taylor Swift goes on permanent ACR
  13. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Do you think George Ezra has a chance at making the Top 5 with Green Green Grass?
  14. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    7,403 sales between 1 and 2 according to the above sales figures.
  15. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    RUTH did 0.69m streams on Spotify yesterday
  16. Update Weeks at #1 lost because of ACR 4 Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You 4 Tones and I - Dance Monkey 3 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat. Justin Bieber - Despacito 3 The Weeknd - Blinding Lights 3 Wham! - Last Christmas 2 Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits 1 24kGoldn feat. iann dior - Mood 1 Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa - One Kiss 1 Drake - God's Plan 1 Ed Sheeran - Shivers 1 Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care 1 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill *
  17. I predict Afraid To Feel will be a future number one.
  18. On this day 40 years ago, Fantasy Island by Tight Fit reached # 5 and Goody Two Shoes by Adam Ant was number one.
  19. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    This week's chart predictions look interesting
  20. I am still pleased to see Harry Styles at No.1 with As It Was for a 9th week as it has now become my favourite song of the year so far.
  21. At least Robocop was never released as a single
  22. Really love the Lizzo track
  23. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I hope Lady Gaga makes the Top 40 with her new single because I'm going to see the new Top Gun movie this afternoon.
  24. The new George Ezra song is great
  25. adrianreavill83 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    At least D-Block Europe has bought out a better song than Overseas.