Everything posted by adrianreavill83
-
Friday Chart Predictions
A 17th week for Cat Burns in the Top 10 as it looks
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I thought Joji was going to climb into the Top 10.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 1st July 2022
But I love the Kate Bush record.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 1st July 2022
I hope LF SYSTEM goes to number one next week. I just love that song.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 1st July 2022
Why isn't Radio 1 playing the new D-Block Europe track?
-
The OCC Website
I ran into this problem on that day as well.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 24th June 2022
Love the new Beyonce track
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 24th June 2022
Chart flashback - Pet Shop Boys released It's A Sin 35 years ago this week
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 17th June 2022
I am really pleased RUTH is now number one
-
Friday Chart Predictions
At least Kate Bush will be topping the chart on the week my most hated song You Need To Calm Down by Taylor Swift goes on permanent ACR
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Do you think George Ezra has a chance at making the Top 5 with Green Green Grass?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
7,403 sales between 1 and 2 according to the above sales figures.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
RUTH did 0.69m streams on Spotify yesterday
-
How ACR has affected the #1 spot
Update Weeks at #1 lost because of ACR 4 Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You 4 Tones and I - Dance Monkey 3 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat. Justin Bieber - Despacito 3 The Weeknd - Blinding Lights 3 Wham! - Last Christmas 2 Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits 1 24kGoldn feat. iann dior - Mood 1 Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa - One Kiss 1 Drake - God's Plan 1 Ed Sheeran - Shivers 1 Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care 1 Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill *
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 10th June 2022
I predict Afraid To Feel will be a future number one.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 10th June 2022
On this day 40 years ago, Fantasy Island by Tight Fit reached # 5 and Goody Two Shoes by Adam Ant was number one.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
This week's chart predictions look interesting
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 3rd June 2022
I am still pleased to see Harry Styles at No.1 with As It Was for a 9th week as it has now become my favourite song of the year so far.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 3rd June 2022
At least Robocop was never released as a single
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 27th May 2022
Really love the Lizzo track
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I hope Lady Gaga makes the Top 40 with her new single because I'm going to see the new Top Gun movie this afternoon.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 20th May 2022
The new George Ezra song is great
-
Friday Chart Predictions
At least D-Block Europe has bought out a better song than Overseas.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Very interesting posts above. I predict Sam Ryder will do it by under 1,000 sales by Friday
-
Estimated chart without ACR
How many weeks would Bad Habits spent in the Top 10 without ACR?