Jump to content

Sir Celestial

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sir Celestial

  1. Nooooo!!!! Really :( So you're saying she dropped three songs for . I'm actually devastated that Safe to say it's still going to be a brilliant night but I'm actaully really sad about this :(.. I made a CD for my friend who's coming with me with the original set list and now some of them ain't gonna be on there:(
  2. Fashion Of His Love is the best song listed so far.. Shouldn't be as low as 47 :(
  3. Just downloaded the tracks and have began listening:)
  4. Thank you:)
  5. Can someone explain to me how to download the semi packs because iv'e ended up downloading some FLV player or something and I cant see any tracks :S
  6. Try 7. <_< I know I haven't submitted very good tracks in the past but I adore my entry this time. I'm praying.
  7. 40/1 :( Probably the best odds I've had but still.
  8. Thank you :) I'm praying this will be my first qualifier after 7 attempts because it's a very decent track! If I can't qualify with this I probably never will.
  9. I'm sooo sending something from Heartbreak On Hold!
  10. :music: :winner: Week 127: 12th April 2013 :winner: :music: | 01| Ain't Got Time - M.O // 3 weeks // 1-2-1 | 02| Timebomb - P!nk // 2 weeks // 3-2 | 03| Good Old Days - P!nk // 2 weeks // 1-3 - -| 04| Unwind - P!nk // 1 week // 4 - -| 05| Why Am I The One? - fun. // 4 weeks // 13-xx-14-6-xx-5 | 06| Sober - P!nk // 5 weeks // 3-3-4-9-6 - -| 07| It's All You're Fault - P!nk // 4 weeks // 4-1-8-xx-7 | 08| Try Too Hard - P!nk // 3 weeks // 12-xx-15-8 - -| 09| The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive - P!nk // 1 week // 9 | 10| Just Like A Pill - P!nk // 8 weeks // 6-8-12-xx-6-11-12-13-10 - -| 11| Humble Neighborhoods // 4 weeks // 8-xx-10-7-xx-11 - -| 12| I'm Not Dead - P!nk // 1 week // 12 - -| 13| $l*t Like You - P!nk // 2 weeks // 7-xx-13 | 14| My Signature Move - P!nk // 2 weeks // 7-14 | 15| Is Thing On? - P!nk // 2 weeks // 8-15 Drop Outs 04| Run - P!nk // 1 week // 4 05| 22 - Lily Allen // 1 week // 5 06| Just Give Me A Reason (feat. Nate Reuss) - P!nk // 8 weeks // 2-14-5-7-xx-7-2-xx-2-6 10| Slip - StooShe // 2 weeks // 3-10 11| What About Us - The Saturdays // 5 weeks // 3-5-14-xx-13-11 12| Boomerang - Nicole Scherzinger // 7 weeks // 1-2-7-9-10-xx-7-12 14| Missundaztood - P!nk // 2 weeks // 11-xx-14 Popularity |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 1. Ain't Got Time |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 2. Timebomb ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 3. Good Old Days ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 4. Unwind ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 5. Why Am I The One? ||||||||||||||||||||||||| 6. Sober |||||||||||||||||||| 7. It's All You're Fault ||||||||||||||||||| 8. Try Too Hard ||||||||||||||||| 9. The King Is Dead But The Queen Is Alive |||||||||||||| 10. Just Like A Pill Number 1 History 2011: Till The World Ends - Britney Spears 2012: Primadonna - Marina & The Diamonds 2013: Ain't Got Time - M.O
  11. No, I'm sorry Laura :(
  12. Sir Celestial posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    No i know the album went platinum... sorry the title of the thread isn't what i mean, im asking more why the singles from try this flopped, not the actual album. Sorry
  13. this is going incredibly slow:(
  14. Sir Celestial posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Just watched pink's performance of trouble at the american music awards and god is a dj and the billboard awards. Can someone explain why trouble peaked at a dismal 68 and why GIAD didn't even chart in the US? For me Try This is her most consistent album.
  15. what is this and where can i get one??
  16. :music: :winner: Week 126: 5th April 2013 :winner: :music: - -| 01| Good Old Days - P!nk // 1 week // 1 | 02| Ain't Got Time - M.O // 2 weeks // 1-2 - -| 03| Timebomb - P!nk // 1 week // 3 - -| 04| Run - P!nk // 1 week // 4 - -| 05| 22 - Lily Allen // 1 week // 5 | 06| Just Give Me A Reason (feat. Nate Reuss) - P!nk // 8 weeks // 2-14-5-7-xx-7-2-xx-2-6 - -| 07| My Signature Move - P!nk // 1 week // 7 - -| 08| Is This Thing On? - P!nk // 1 week // 8 | 09| Sober - P!nk // 4 weeks // 3-3-4-9 | 10| Slip - StooShe // 2 weeks // 3-10 | 11| What About Us - The Saturdays // 5 weeks // 3-5-14-xx-13-11 | 12| Boomerang - Nicole Scherzinger // 7 weeks // 1-2-7-9-10-xx-7-12 | 13| Just Like A Pill - P!nk // 7 weeks // 6-8-12-xx-6-11-12-13 - -| 14| Missundaztood - P!nk // 2 weeks // 11-xx-14 - -| 15| Try Too Hard - P!nk // 2 week // 12-xx-15 Drop Outs 05| Numb - P!nk // 3 weeks // 7-2-5 06| Why Am I The One? - fun. // 3 weeks // 13-xx-14-6 08| It's All Your Fault - P!nk // 3 weeks // 4-1-8 09| White Noise (feat. AlunaGeorge) - Disclosure // 3 weeks // 6-4-xx-9 10| Funhouse - P!nk // 6 weeks // 15-xx-5-1-1-4-10 11| Party Over - Amelia Lily // 1 week // 11 14| I Could Be The One (feat. Nicki Romero) - Avicii // 3 weeks // 4-5-xx-14 15| Latch (feat. Sam Smith) - Disclosure // 8 weeks // 1-1-4-4-10-8-9-xx-15 Popularity |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 1. Good Old Days |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 2. Ain't Got Time |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 3. Timebomb |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 4. Run ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 5. 22 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 6. Just Give Me A Reason ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 7. My Signature Move |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 8. Is This Thing On? ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 9. Sober |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 10. Slip Number 1 History 2011: Moneybox - Eliza Doolittle 2012: Elephant (feat. Erick Morillo) - Alexandra Burke 2013: Good Old Days - P!nk
  17. confirmed :) OMG everyone's so quick :(
  18. Standouts from the top of my head Can't Take Me Home - Hiccup, Most Girls, Hell Wit Ya, Can't Take Me Home, Is It Love M!ssundaztood - Just Like A Pill, Missundaztood, My Vietnam, Lonely Girl, Numb, 18 Wheeler, Don't Let Me Get Me Try This - Waiting For Love, Save My Life, God Is A DJ, Try Too Hard, Humble Neighborhoods, Feel Good Time I'm Not Dead - Who Knew, Stupid Girls, I Got Money Now, Runaway, Leave Me Alone, Dear Mr. President Funhouse - Funhouse, Please Don't Leave Me, Sober, It's All Your Fault, Ave Mary A, Boring The Truth About Love - Are We All We Are, Blow Me, Beam Me Up, Walk Of Shame, Great Escape, Truth About Love AHH soo many. she's just amazing!
  19. :music: :winner: Week 125: 29th March 2013 :winner: :music: http://i2.cdnds.net/13/09/150x150/pink.jpg - -| 01| Ain't Got Time - M.O // 1 week // 1 - -| 02| Just Give Me A Reason (feat. Nate Reuss) - P!nk // 7 weeks // 2-14-5-7-xx-7-2-xx-2 - -| 03| Slip - StooShe // 1 week // 3 | 04| Sober - P!nk // 3 weeks // 3-3-4 | 05| Numb - P!nk // 3 weeks // 7-2-5 | 06| Why Am I The One? - fun. // 3 weeks // 13-xx-14-6 - -| 07| Boomerang - Nicole Scherzinger // 6 weeks // 1-2-7-9-10-xx-7 | 08| It's All Your Fault - P!nk // 3 weeks // 4-1-8 - -| 09| White Noise (feat. AlunaGeorge) - Disclosure // 3 weeks // 6-4-xx-9 | 10| Funhouse - P!nk // 6 weeks // 15-xx-5-1-1-4-10 - -| 11| Party Over - Amelia Lily // 1 week // 11 | 12| Just Like A Pill - P!nk // 6 weeks // 6-8-12-xx-6-11-12 - -| 13| What About Us - The Saturdays // 4 weeks // 3-5-14-xx-13 - -| 14| I Could Be The One (feat. Nicki Romero) - Avicii // 3 weeks // 4-5-xx-14 - -| 15| Latch (feat. Sam Smith) - Disclosure // 8 weeks // 1-1-4-4-10-8-9-xx-15 Drop Outs 05| Glitter In The Air - P!nk // 2 weeks // 13-5 06| Waiting For Love - P!nk // 5 weeks // 3-2-3-12-6 07| Humble Neighborhoods - P!nk // 3 weeks // 8-xx-10-7 08| Save My Life - P!nk // 6 weeks // 12-1-1-6-11-8 09| Please Don't Leave Me - P!nk // 6 weeks // 12-7-3-9-xx-5-9 10| Bad Influence - P!nk // 6 weeks // 2-4-5-10-xx-9-10 12| Try Too Hard - P!nk // 1 week // 12 13| This Is How It Goes Down - P!nk // 2 weeks // 14-13 15| Crystal Ball - P!nk // 1 week // 15 Popularity |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 1. Ain't Got Time ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 2. Just Give Me A Reason |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 3. Slip |||||||||||||||||||||||| 4. Sober |||||||||||||||||||||||| 5. Numb ||||||||||||||||||||||| 6. Why Am I The One? |||||||||||||||| 7. Boomerang |||||||||||| 8. It's All Your Fault ||||||||||| 9. White Noise ||||||||| 10. Funhouse Number 1 History 2011: Nobody's Perfect - Jessie J 2012: Elephant (feat. Erick Morillo) - Alexandra Burke 2013: Ain't Got Time - M.O
  20. I was contemplating these two but I think it's more the song than the performance. Love Rebecca though!
  21. Absolute AWFUL cover. They ruined an incredible song and really showed how weak their voices are.
  22. My Top Ten There are acts that may have 2 or more personal favourites of mine, but for diversity reasons I have limited it to one act per performance 10. Cher Lloyd - Stay (series 8) 5xEqgnAmywA I loved Cher on her first audition, I thought she was brilliantly unique and fresh. Not much a of a fan now, yet this dark performance remains a standout from that series. 09. Miss Frank - That's Life (series 6) vfI4VV_sSLQ I really, really liked the big personalities and soul-full-ness of these girls. They were unique and had a gap in the market. Shame the spotlight hit an inferior pop girl group. 08. Laura White - Somebody Else's Guy (series 5) fpNBrrucVDs Amazing, powerful voice with a jazzy, graspy tone. Laura was incredible and I'm secretly glad she left early as she was a massive threat to my fave; Alexandra 07. Matt Cardle - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (series 7) jYnb8n8wxAk The only male contestant on the list. Just unbelievable vocals. It was eerie and made everyone shut up and listen. Love the soft tone and that build up to that high note! 06. Ella Henderson - Loving You (series 9) u1Q_Yu5XG5g Wasn't really a massive fan of Ella last year, but something about this performance struck me. That head voice though! NOM. 05. Kitty Brucknell - Who Wants To Live Forever (series 8) ZWVNvd2xmgk I found this performance mesmerizing, with the guitar and set-up. I was torn between this and "It's Oh So Quiet", but for me Kitty was (almost) the best contestant of that series. 04. Diana Vickers - With Or Without You (series 5) 707moqNvFvc Beautifully sung with such a sweet, distinct tone to her voice. It's just relaxing and mellow and wonderful cover. Janet who? 03. Amelia Lily - The Show Must Go On (series 8) KzLmpAjaHiE Brilliant comeback from Amelia. She was the best contestant by far in the competition that series. Love the longevity of that last note. Was torn between this and "Think". 02. Alexandra Burke - Listen (series 5) P-i46y-MvN0 The best X Factor contestant across all series, ever!. This was her knockout performance with loads of emotion. Yes she's my favourite ever person but she just misses the top by this much "..". Ok.com 01. Ruth Lorenzo - Knocking On Heaven's Door (series 5) agr1B-TTDys Yes Purple Rain was shamazing. BUT THIS.. OMG. Absolute number one performance that will probably never be beaten. The simple power and rocky edge and facial expressions, and those bwbs!o.O.. World class performance and it's a shame we don't hear from her now. How about you, what's your top ten? :)
  23. Sir Celestial posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I know my OCD is terrible.
  24. Sir Celestial posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Currently I have albums 1-5 as well as greatest hits in a neat layout on my window sill in my bedroom.. Now if I want to buy a solid copy of TTAL to join the collection but i don't know whether to buy the standard physcial cd cased one or the fan edition thats in a cardboard packaging, like with no plastic case.. the CD one will sit better with the collection however im choosing a standard over a "fan edition" specifially designed for fans. if i buy the fan will ill feel more of a fan,, but the cardboard and the facts its a different cover artwork wont sit with the 5 other standard albums the problems of stanning eh? what you think?
  25. same! 8.5/10 easily