Everything posted by burning up!
- PLEASE READ
-
Dynamite [2nd Single Thread]
I don´t understand why they don´t make shoot a video:it doesn´t have to be a expensive one.This reminds me of madonna´s Miles away´s flop
-
New Justin Timberlake Song "If I"
maybe is for Timbaland´s next album
-
does she still have a company?
I don´t know, that´s what i read, and that´s why I´m asking it here
-
does she still have a company?
is that true? :blink:
-
Top 75 Singles + Albums/Comps
yes, is great to see that Boobox ias at the top 40, but with a proper single, video and a little bit of promotion...it would have been a top ten!
-
3rd Single - It Was You
the video is cheap, and it suits the song:it seems that she has geing a little bit of weight, but she still looks beautiful.I hope it´s not the last video, and that the next song will work better
-
Dynamite [2nd Single Thread]
is the song on the soundtrack???? It´s a marlene dietrich song:madonna sang it live in her 1993´s tour I hope it´s the b-side of Dynamyte! :yahoo:
-
Christina Aguilera - Bionic
I think christina is going to wait until november-december to have her next album out...look at the sales,anybody sells the double durings these months!
-
Dynamite [2nd Single Thread]
why?
-
HISTORY
I think slash helped in Black or white, and that´s it
-
Taking back My Love with Sarah Connor
but his GH are selling quite well! so maybe away was a good decision
-
Goodnight Goodnight [Single Thread]
me too!!!! but their latest singles didn´t work in the UK, so...
-
Goodnight Goodnight [Single Thread]
aren´t they releasing it this january/february?
-
I'm Outta Time
thank you
- Grammy Nomination Concert
-
Dynamite [2nd Single Thread]
why do you know that there won´t be a video and promotion???' I like the song, I hope it´s successful
-
Call & Response: The Remix Album
yes! thank you
-
Top 75 Singles + Albums/Comps
weren´t Keane releasing their new single this week???
-
Life In Technicolour II
a total mess single wise...but it´s working, the album is a huge success
-
Call & Response: The Remix Album
I thought this album was going to be worse than it is, I´m enjoying it:of course, i hope they are working in a new album!! anyway, is any of the songs on the remix album new???? and Wake up call with Mary J Blige , is it the same that they recorded when it first came out?
-
I'm Outta Time
which one is the third single?
-
Make A Scene (new album)
when is her new album out???
-
The Official Top 100 End of Year Album Chart 2008
are we going to have a new chart this week???
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Where are Keane???? and how come Simply red´s song is so low!!! :cry: