Jump to content

burning up!

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burning up!

  1. the song it´s good:a lot of people hate him because his first album was overplayed, overrated, over everything you want, yes.But he has some good songs, and this is one of them
  2. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I like him: his last album was really good, the only problem was that all his albums sound the same
  3. so??? anyway, The album is now 2 platinum in the US
  4. it seems that ot´s not going to be another single :cry:
  5. so? any news?
  6. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Prince has some of the better art works of the eighties: Around the world in a day´s Purple rain´s, sign of the times´... anyway, I can´t see the video :cry:
  7. it´s at number 35 in the US :cry: but her album has sold a lot this last week, more than 21.000 copies in the US (last week she sold 13.000).Do you know why? was she in a TV show or something?
  8. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Television
    with all seasons do you mean six seasons???
  9. burning up! posted a post in a topic in International Charts
    it has gone up two places on the latin charts, and don´t forget that this song is in spanish
  10. when are we going to know the results?
  11. are they already available on itunes?
  12. bjork is not popular since...who knows when.But this song doesn´t sound bad at all, so I guess it´s going to reach the top 15
  13. Mika, Robbie...give them time! and I don´t think Morrisey is big outside the UK!
  14. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I guess there will be one, but not before the tour finishes!
  15. I hope she give us another new album, and then...well, maybe another greatest hits would be ok
  16. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Genie!
  17. what??? :(
  18. Red book it´s my favourite album of them: nevermind and bad weathe are one of their most beautiful songs
  19. so it´s going to be a single or not?
  20. do you know have much has Simply red sold yet??
  21. GREAT!!!!!!
  22. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I´ve read in in other forum: I hope it´s not true, the album has better songs!
  23. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    :blink: Still dirty!
  24. I don´t think this single it´s going to work: Lights it´s better
  25. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    ans She´s my man is not that good, it´s too long