Everything posted by burning up!
-
All 3 Albums In UK Albums Top 200
is her first album at number 80 this week?why?
-
'Back To Basics' Chart Watch!
between her grammy + the nba all stars performance+ the new video I´m sure the album will continue going up
-
Beyonce V Christina
beyonce releases a single and two weeks later another, and then another...to keep the sales high.Christina is only in her second single
-
Official Grammy Thread!!
I´m sure she will be performing Aint no other man/candyman
-
Robbie Williams - She's Madonna PREDICT!
number 17. and the single says Robbie with the pet shop boys?
-
Is a greatest hits coming soon?
OK, Christina has at least four songs that are not available on her albums,and Britney doesn´t(the duet with Ricky, tell me, lady marmalade, car wash). but I hope she waits until her next album to release a greatest hits
-
coldplay 7" collection eligible ?
7'' are vynil or cd?
-
Bit Of A Rip Off
I don´t understand it: it was one of the highlights, both musically and visually
-
'Back To Basics' Chart Watch!
number 57 in the US, I think
-
Prison Break
yes, the 55th more watched show
-
Prison Break
but, didn´t the first season end at number 55?
-
"Beautiful Liar" (with Shakira) • Fourth Single
when are they going to re-issue B´day?
-
twisted logic cd and dvd
maybe they are waiting to finish their tour: when it´ll end?
-
Catch You - Opinions & Predictions
a top 15
-
Shoot From The Hip
nowhere without you....what a song!
-
She's Madonna Video
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatI don´t think it´s going to be good for his career, and it´s not going to help the song...but it´s funny!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
what? :cry:
-
Christina - I Have Nothing (MMC)
it´s funny because Britney used to sing really good too when she was little...
-
"Candyman" [Released 5th March]
I hope it goes to the top ten (although it deserves to be number 1, it´s a great song!)
-
Bongo Bong
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatis she really he?????? :o and why is he going to release She´s madonna without a proper video? :angry:
-
And the next single is...
I thought it was going to be Ooh! She´s my man is good too, but it´s a little bit long
-
Oasis to release a new single
a new song! yes!
-
Robbie shoots new video
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatmaybe a "erotica" robbie...
-
The reason for another Best of is....
and number 12 in the US! that´s really bad!
-
Official 'Hurt' Topic!
so?????was number 21 its peak?