Everything posted by burning up!
-
Robbie's Rudebox reviews
I´m really enjoying the album!
-
Airplay Chart UK Top50
great to see finally George and Madonna!
- uk AIRPLAY CHART?
-
New album name?
yes, I was missing the point but I still would have prefered an U230, with Joshua pictures...they have better photos thatn this one with that age (I mean 18)
-
Lost Season Three Discussion
OK, I´ve just finished seen the second season: it was great too. The ratings in the US are like 18.5, the seventh program in the US with their first episode.Let´s see what happens with this: if the audience goes down, maybe they´ll finish the show in four years! (but X-files ratings were quite bad, and it lasted 9 years or so, who knows...)
-
Sophie Ellis-Bextor
finally someone that likes the second album! me too! mixed up world was great! very underrated
-
UK Top 75 - 6 Years Ago
Kids was the second single, not only for Robbie´s album, but for Kylie´s too, so I guess a lot of their fans have it already. And u2´s song was the lead single
-
The 90's
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatthat´s what I heard too, a new version without the problematic lyrics on it
-
"Rudebox" - THE ALBUM
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take Thatam I the only one who´s waiting until the 23rd of october to listen to the CD?
-
New album name?
I don´t like the cover! they look like teenagers!
-
Maroon 5 - It Won't Be Soon Before Long era
they don´t know the single yet!!! and we are in middle october!
-
Maroon 5 - It Won't Be Soon Before Long era
november 14!!! same day as George´s 25!
-
Airplay Chart
wow! Numb is in that chart too! I wonder where george is
-
Airplay Chart
was George Michael at number 17 last week?????????
-
Jump makes History !
History sounds great! very eighties! but...Junior vasquez again!!!
-
The Devil Wears Prada
is not a bad movie, but it´s not that good either
-
The Golden Girls
by the way, I think "Sophia" is dying
- The Best Number 1 of 1996?
-
Chart predictions for JUMP!
number 1 in the UK? with U2 and Green Day releasing a single the same week??? and number 10 in the US...I would love that!
-
Official 'Hurt' Topic!
:D could be
-
Lost Season Three Discussion
I haven´t seen any of teh second season episodes, I´m waiting for the DVD, hopefully I will have it here next week....I can´t wait
-
Chart predictions for JUMP!
US-60 UK-8
-
U2 "Best Of" out Nov 20th
the point of this album is a-more money for them, and B-to have some of their best songs on one album
-
Live DVD- And Through It All
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatI think a Close Encounters DVD would have been better than all this
-
Official 'Hurt' Topic!
number 100...well, next week will be higher!