Jump to content

burning up!

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burning up!

  1. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Television
    Sophia
  2. Madonna George Michael and U2 in the same week!
  3. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thanks!!!!!! is The magic Number´s song the lead single of their new album or something?
  4. I knew this for aT LIST A MONTH! Anyway, it´s not a bad idea
  5. burning up! posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    does anybody know something???
  6. ok, Rudebox was the lead single of an album that it´s still to come. Feel´s single was out after the album, and the other number 4´s were after the album was out too, so it´s not the same
  7. yes :( I was expecting something different for the third CD :cry:
  8. isn´t Talk tonight a new song?
  9. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    you have to give to the album a little bit of time. I can´t say anything yet, it´s too soon
  10. Both are great: But tripping was more risky!
  11. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Television
    I lovelovelove this show. I wonder when are going to put on sale the fourth, fifth, six...season in the second region!
  12. I´ve just posted this in the POP section: this song is very pop...I love it, good choice
  13. apparently, out last day of october, with unreleased songs on the single!
  14. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    she doesn´t look like her in the promo!
  15. Don´t worry, I´m always making mistakes, so it´s not a big deal and i agree with you, it would be great if Rudebox would be number 3 (or more!) this week!!!!
  16. we all know is not the same situation: Feel was released after an album that was selling a lot, an Angel was the beginning of his legend...Rudebox is the new single,before an album, of an established great star. Number 4 is not that good
  17. burning up! posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    so soon? :blink:
  18. Something to remember, and Ray of light, her last album to have the lyrics on the booklet