Everything posted by burning up!
-
GERVAIS TEASES COLDPLAY STAR
Chris is inteligent, so I´m sure he ´s going to deal with him
-
"One" or "With or without you"
One, but both are music classics :cheer:
-
Airplay Top 50 for the week of 9/106
OK! Robbie is there finally!
-
"Ring the Alarm" • Second Single
am I the only one who doesn´t like it?
-
Scissor Sister Midweek watch!
yes, I think they are "only" going to be number 2, but not for Robbie.The number one will be Justin again
-
which song is going to be Keane´s next single??
why? they don´t need to appear on the videos, it wouldn´t be the first time
-
which song is going to be Keane´s next single??
apparently they need one quite soon!!! :(
-
Scissor Sister Midweek watch!
:blink: :blink: :blink: is this the first time that a download only song is top ten????
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
as much as I love Pink and her last album, this single didn´t deserve to be top-10, and more seeing that the album is doing fairly well.
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
Robbie´s single it´s going to performe better than the SSisters one´: people it´s buying their single on the net a lot, so I think it´s going to be "only" top-5 because their fans already have it
-
Just for the record
but that song it´s not on their album! :angry:
-
Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
I used to hate it, but I´m starting to like it!
-
is he singing some of the new songs?
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatThank you for answering!!!! so only Rudebox from the new album...
-
Lonely Paltrow to direct Coldplay video
maybe she´s going to direct white shadows video
-
Roxette - A Collection Of Roxette Hits: Their 20 Greatest
what´s the "umberto gatica mix"?
-
is he singing some of the new songs?
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatThis probably is a question that has been already answered in other topic, but...which songs is he singing?
-
Be Here Now
I still love Don´t go away
-
Official VMA 2006 Thread!
great performance!
-
Robbie: "I'm competitive. I want to win"
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatI love the interview: It´s great when the artists talk about music
-
RW Single. Rudebox (2006)
burning up! posted a post in a topic in Robbie Williams and Take That's Robbie Williams and Take ThatI´m going to buy the proper single when it comes out, of course, but I´ve already had the promo: it´s supposed to be one of the promos sent to the radios...strange
-
The New Album!!!
now I know where did I read that they´re next album was going to be a Greatest hits: In rolling Stone! the one with Christina Aguilera on the cover
-
Madonna Quiz Trivia Thread!
she was 42 years old (I think) what was madonna´s mother´s name?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions - Analysis
what about Keane?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
do you know something about Crystall ball?
-
Madonna Quiz Trivia Thread!
No ! that was performed in an american awards show. The answer is "This used to be my playground" And I think her hair was brown (similar to the hair she has on the Like a prayer video) OK, next one:which motown song did she cover in her Who´s that girl tour???